Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

#FFA

Shatter
    Valeyard
    Dazzler

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

What is the benefit of sending coded messages or appearing to send coded messages?

Exactly. I thought he was implying I had a role, but then he started talking about wolves and it looks like a slip up. Something from their chat room that he accidentally said in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

What is the benefit of sending coded messages or appearing to send coded messages?

Make it look like he had a role.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Going to replace Dazzler with Shatter on my #FFA.

Barney
    Valeyard
    Shatter

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Going to replace Dazzler with Shatter on my #FFA.

Barney
    Valeyard
    Shatter

To clarify, my reason for nominating Shatter isn't just a self-defence thing, but that it seems like he's making a fairly clumsy attempt to confuse matters by throwing baseless accusations at myself and Maximus. Strange behaviour = wolf behaviour.

• Advertisement

A Neurotic wrote: »
    To clarify, my reason for nominating Shatter isn't just a self-defence thing, but that it seems like he's making a fairly clumsy attempt to confuse matters by throwing baseless accusations at myself and Maximus. Strange behaviour = wolf behaviour.

looks like you've been told to up your post count.

looks like you've been told to up your post count.

Nope, just home on sick leave today!

Hope you get well soon

Maybe Max, Shatter, and Mrs F are the wolves and part of the same pack. The accusations towards each other are just a ploy to cause confusion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Maybe Max, Shatter, and Mrs F are the wolves and part of the same pack. The accusations towards each other are just a ploy to cause confusion.

It is possible.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Heading home from work now, I'll do the numbers when I get home, whenever that is. The following yet to do the FFA:

Uriel. - at wedding
    The_Valeyard
    The Dazzler
    gufc21 - said it'd be after 7pm

I'm not sure if Persepoly has done it or not, as she named on two people.

Can I ask where I was accusing Max? and the first I mentioned shatter is in the FFA as CDaly was my first pick from this morning and they are dead.

If you had said Vale, then that would have made more sense as we have been bickering but other than Vale I haven't argued with anyone I can remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

It is possible.

It's not. :P

What is an ffa?

What is an ffa?

It stands for - Find Fecking Arooooers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Priest will only know after death right? She was peaked by Santa and therefore is more likely to be villager than anyone else at this point.

I feckin knew Persepoly would be targeted by wolves last night after voting for me yesterday evening :(

Is paranoia a normal part of this game???

Something is not sitting right with me about this post. I can't put my finger on it but it just seems odd to me. Maybe it was a ruse by the wolves, i don't know.

#ffa4 in no order

Pawwed rig- above post

Valeyard- from yesterday

Barney- don't know if it was nopear that was with vale yesterday.

Does the bodyguard know who cdaly was?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

What is an ffa?

It's where you post your top three suspects, and above it put hashtagFFA (the symbol, not the word). You would give reasons for the picks, but not say who you are actually voting for. Then after the lynch you'd explain why you voted for who you did. Someone might correct me if I'm wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

gufc21 wrote: »
    Something is not sitting right with me about this post. I can't put my finger on it but it just seems odd to me. Maybe it was a ruse by the wolves, i don't know.

#ffa4 in no order

Pawwed rig- above post

Valeyard- from yesterday

Barney- don't know if it was nopear that was with vale yesterday.

Does the bodyguard know who cdaly was?

I agree that Pawwed Rig's comment was a bit strange, but what do you mean by "don't know if it was nopear that was with vale yesterday"?

Totals:

The Dazzler 9
    The_Valeyard 7
    Barney92 6
    Shatterproof 4
    A Neurotic 3
    Pawwed Rig 2
    crosstownk 1

Dazz, Vale and Barney for the race tonight.

Barney92 wrote: »
    I agree that Pawwed Rig's comment was a bit strange, but what do you mean by "don't know if it was nopear that was with vale yesterday"?

I had vale protecting either barney or nopeare yesterday given the timing of his shenanigans. I just dont know which

• Advertisement

Meant to add - feel free to check my workings.

Mine are

Daz
    Barney
    Flushy

Mod

If the body guard shot hans do they know? Assuming he hadn't peeked him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Mod

If the body guard shot hans do they know? Assuming he hadn't peeked him?

They won't know. Only the priest forum are told the role of the dead.

Ok so im gona make a suggestion. It assumes that john had peeked daly before firing the shot.

They have one bullet left.

If hans is dead, which we will find out at 10 then john uses his last bullet on whoever finishes 2nd in the race.

At this point if the apprentice or priest is still alive, they need to come out. We will be down to 13 players and we need some info. If one of the two don't come out then the other seer could come out at 9.59.59

Pawwed Rig
    Dazz
    Vale

Ok so im gona make a suggestion. It assumes that john had peeked daly before firing the shot.

They have one bullet left.

If hans is dead, which we will find out at 10 then john uses his last bullet on whoever finishes 2nd in the race.

At this point if the apprentice or priest is still alive, they need to come out. We will be down to 13 players and we need some info. If one of the two don't come out then the other seer could come out at 9.59.59

Yep. Said this earlier on. Were not utilising our full potential and allies here, hoping that our assets are still in fact alive. We need definite concrete information of what exactly the state of play is.

We need facts, not a guesstimate

We need proof, not a a reading, and re-reading of a reading of a post

We need a plan of action more than the simple ffa approach.

f

Pawwed Rig
    Dazz
    Vale

Putting me on a list is a mistake

the wolves are happy people focus on me, it takes attention away from them.

It is possible.

This comment doesn't sit right with me. It says "oh good the spotlight might be moving away from me. I'll agree with Perse here".

• Advertisement

This comment doesn't sit right with me. It says "oh good the spotlight might be moving away from me. I'll agree with Perse here".

Paranoid much?

You made the comment, i simply said it was possible.

Advertisement