Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

gufc21 wrote: »
    Ok so im gona make a suggestion. It assumes that john had peeked daly before firing the shot.

They have one bullet left.

If hans is dead, which we will find out at 10 then john uses his last bullet on whoever finishes 2nd in the race.

At this point if the apprentice or priest is still alive, they need to come out. We will be down to 13 players and we need some info. If one of the two don't come out then the other seer could come out at 9.59.59

Ah here. No disrespect gufc, I think you're a villager, but what is the story with people wanting to fire bullets around willy nilly? I completely agree that any priest or seer out there needs to come out soon, but any bullet available will be much more valuable after that, when we have information to work with.

Remember, we have a list of people to lynch because we have to lynch someone, not because we have any certainty at all. We could be shooting anyone. We're working off scraps here and once a role comes out we will have a bit more certainty. Then we can lock and load imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ah here. No disrespect gufc, I think you're a villager, but what is the story with people wanting to fire bullets around willy nilly? I completely agree that any priest or seer out there needs to come out soon, but any bullet available will be much more valuable after that, when we have information to work with.

Remember, we have a list of people to lynch because we have to lynch someone, not because we have any certainty at all. We could be shooting anyone. We're working off scraps here and once a role comes out we will have a bit more certainty. Then we can lock and load imo.

What if the priest is dead and there is no one left to reveal? John gets munched tomorrow. Bullet unused

What if the priest is dead and there is no one left to reveal? John gets munched tomorrow. Bullet unused

That would be sh*te, but does that mean we overreact by potentially shooting blindly at our own roles? John can protect himself anyway so the bullet should be safe enough. I just feel a time will come when we will need that bullet and we won't have it because we panicked and shot a villager.

Ok so im gona make a suggestion. It assumes that john had peeked daly before firing the shot.

They have one bullet left.

If hans is dead, which we will find out at 10 then john uses his last bullet on whoever finishes 2nd in the race.

At this point if the apprentice or priest is still alive, they need to come out. We will be down to 13 players and we need some info. If one of the two don't come out then the other seer could come out at 9.59.59

I think John should his own assessment rather than following our vote tbh. It could prove more useful towards the end.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

As opposed to an extra dead villager? That doesn't make sense.

• Advertisement

I'm off till later. Gotta see a star war. Vote early, vote often.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

lucky fcker

Going to see it on Sunday. :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Been wondering all day why Priest / Apprentice / Seer haven't come out yet, and feared the worst. But it dawned on me in the last hour that with Hans having a kill tonight where they can't be protected, they're likely just waiting until after the lynch. I'm feeling a bit more optomistic since I realised that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

quickbeam wrote: »
    Been wondering all day why Priest / Apprentice / Seer haven't come out yet, and feared the worst. But it dawned on me in the last hour that with Hans having a kill tonight where they can't be protected, they're likely just waiting until after the lynch. I'm feeling a bit more optomistic since I realised that.

That's a giod point. Fingers crossed

• Advertisement

lucky fcker
    Going to see it on Sunday. :D

Is that the one with the Enterprise or the Death Star??

Just kidding.

Bahaha, didn't see your second post until I was half way through writing a mocking response to the first!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

quickbeam wrote: »

For balance, I'll give my pessimistic view that both could well be dead. If that's the case we'll just have the battleship scenario that Vale referred to from now till the end. :(

But I do hope that your optimistic view is correct.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

So are we voting for these 3 only?

The Dazzler, The_Valeyard and Barney or is it a free for all?

Those only.

RbsnpX.gif

RbsnpX.gif

Careful, flush will accuse all them of being a wolf

Are we voting for one of the three or all three?

10 minutes from a lynch and silence?

Wolves must be pretty happy so, or has the village given up all hope and locked themselves inside their houses.

• Advertisement

Are we voting for one of the three or all three?

You cant vote for all three?????

You cant vote for all three?????

I thought it was just one but was a bit unsure this time around. My one vote has been cast.

Can a MOD clarify.....were the Two alphas able to communicate? If so, could they arrange a killing of one of there own by the other side as some sort of tactic?

I thought it was just one but was a bit unsure this time around. My one vote has been cast.

Yeahhhh democracy.

Yeahhhh democracy.

Is it warm in your lair?

One Wolf team sacrifices a member to another Wolf team?

That member before death, comes forth with fake info as seer to steer his Wolf pack to victory and control the game.

Would that even be possible???

Is it warm in your lair?

I'm a villager. You will find out, And then be sorry.

If I am to be lynched now

Let me just say

• Advertisement

I am a villager

Advertisement