Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

2 more votes to come in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

So fcuk this decision and beware flushy

*middle fingers to all*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Can a MOD clarify.....were the Two alphas able to communicate? If so, could they arrange a killing of one of there own by the other side as some sort of tactic?

From the OP

Special Roles
    Wolves:
    2 x Evil Teams of 4 players each
    Each team will have 1 Alpha Player who would be immune to seer checks and will pick 2 of their own team mates from the rest of the population before the game starts. These team mates will be chosen before the rest of the roles are distributed.
    Each Alpha will be contacted before the rest of the roles are chosen and will name 4 players that they would like to join them. The reason for four players is so that if they were to each happen to pick one or more of the same player we can avoid that being an issue.
    Once they give us the four names each we randomly select two of them for each team and assign them to the wolf forum along with their final team mate chosen at random.
    Evil teams will compete for the right to have the first kill in private and we will start the game with that kill.
    Each Alpha wolf will have access to a separate second account for the back room with access to a single room. These accounts will not reveal to each other who they are but they can use the room to plot and plan with the other team and can also back-stab each other. They need to be careful here not to accidentally let the other team work out who they and their teams are.

The Wolf Teams
    Team 1 - Alpha = Scrooge. The rest of the team are the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future.
    Ream 2 - Alpha = The Grinch The rest of the team are Marv, Harry and the Angry Elf.

From the OP

Special Roles
    Wolves:
    2 x Evil Teams of 4 players each
    Each team will have 1 Alpha Player who would be immune to seer checks and will pick 2 of their own team mates from the rest of the population before the game starts. These team mates will be chosen before the rest of the roles are distributed.
    Each Alpha will be contacted before the rest of the roles are chosen and will name 4 players that they would like to join them. The reason for four players is so that if they were to each happen to pick one or more of the same player we can avoid that being an issue.
    Once they give us the four names each we randomly select two of them for each team and assign them to the wolf forum along with their final team mate chosen at random.
    Evil teams will compete for the right to have the first kill in private and we will start the game with that kill.
    Each Alpha wolf will have access to a separate second account for the back room with access to a single room. These accounts will not reveal to each other who they are but they can use the room to plot and plan with the other team and can also back-stab each other. They need to be careful here not to accidentally let the other team work out who they and their teams are.

The Wolf Teams
    Team 1 - Alpha = Scrooge. The rest of the team are the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future.
    Ream 2 - Alpha = The Grinch The rest of the team are Marv, Harry and the Angry Elf.

Yeah, I already read that. Was looking for a plain confirming, not copy n paste

Gimme a sec, having some rules deliberations with myself here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

"They need to be careful here not to accidentally let the other team work out who they and their teams are."

This would suggest it's not allowed right.

What I'm taking, rightly or wrongly, from jay's dilibiration is that both alphas are still alive

Yeah, I already read that. Was looking for a plain confirming, not copy n paste

Well with it saying this part...

"Each Alpha wolf will have access to a separate second account for the back room with access to a single room. These accounts will not reveal to each other who they are but they can use the room to plot and plan with the other team and can also back-stab each other. They need to be careful here not to accidentally let the other team work out who they and their teams are. "

Oh sooooo sorry Vale! you are a bit edgy tonight. The noose tight?

I didn't think more needed explaining, although maybe I am just dumb and reading the bolded bit wrong...

End of Turn 4, start of turn 5

It's Werewolf time; there's a need to be afraid
    At Werewolf time, we stay in light and hide in shade

And in our world of plenty why do these wolves eat a girl and boy?
    Throw those wolves at the end of a rope at Christmas time

But say a prayer to pray for the other ones
    At Werewolf time
    It's hard, but when you're having no fun

There's a wolf outside your window
    And it's a wolf of dread and fear

Why didn't we think about this before we had those Werewolf beers?

And the Christmas bells that ring there
    Are the clanging chimes of doom

Well tonight thank God it's Valeyard instead of you

Hands Gruber shot him in the face this Werewolf time
    The greatest gift he got this year was death

Oh, where nothing ever grows, no rain or rivers flow

Do the villagers know it's Werewolf time at all?

Here's to Vale, almost on a rope for ev'ryone
    Here's to him, should have dangled under that burning sun

Do they know it's Werewolftime at all?

Feed the wolves
    Let them know it's Christmastime
    Feed the wolves
    Let them know it's Christmastime

Clarification. Valeyard was killed by Hands moments before the lynch. As he won the lynch vote the lynch has therefore been cancelled.

Votes...

The Valeyard - 5 - MrsFD, GUFC, Persepoly, Crosstownk, Quickbeam,
    The dazzler - 5 - Shatterproof, TheValeyard, Maximus, Barney, Pawwed,
    Barney - 3 - Partyjungle, A Neurotic, Uriel,
    Did not vote - 1 - The Dazzler

Vale got the last vote so he would have been lynched anyway.

Well with it saying this part...

"Each Alpha wolf will have access to a separate second account for the back room with access to a single room. These accounts will not reveal to each other who they are but they can use the room to plot and plan with the other team and can also back-stab each other. They need to be careful here not to accidentally let the other team work out who they and their teams are. "

Oh sooooo sorry Vale! you are a bit edgy tonight. The noose tight?

I didn't think more needed explaining, although maybe I am just dumb and reading the bolded bit wrong...

Possible

gufc21 wrote: »
    "They need to be careful here not to accidentally let the other team work out who they and their teams are."

This would suggest it's not allowed right.

What I'm taking, rightly or wrongly, from jay's dilibiration is that both alphas are still alive

I hadn't even read that post. The roles deliberations I was having were with regards to a very complicated lynch and SK kill. Votes drawn and the SK killing the winner left me checking my earlier notes as to what happened in that scenario.

• Advertisement

Possible

YOu will have dead room access in 2 minutes.

Possible

BANG BANG you are dead M8, toddle off to the dead room :P

Jaysus

Jayop wrote: »
    End of Turn 4, start of turn 5

Clarification. Valeyard was killed by Hands moments before the lynch. As he won the lynch vote the lynch has therefore been cancelled.

Votes...

The Valeyard - 5 - MrsFD, GUFC, Persepoly, Crosstownk, Quickbeam,
    The dazzler - 5 - Shatterproof, TheValeyard, Maximus, Barney, Pawwed,
    Barney - 3 - Partyjungle, A Neurotic, Uriel,
    Did not vote - 1 - The Dazzler

Vale got the last vote so he would have been lynched anyway.

5 on 5... last vote? The dazzler?

5 on 5... last vote? The dazzler?

O no wait i get you now

Anyone else think we had a wolf in both Vale and Dazz hence the deliberations and cancelling the lynch?

Anyone else think we had a wolf in both Vale and Dazz hence the deliberations and cancelling the lynch?

No.... the last vote would have been placed on vale. I reckon he was trying to figure out if he was shot was he stiil eligible for lynch

Is that dazzlers second missed vote?

Hans shot Vale. Dazz also got five votes so should he not have been lynched?

Hans shot Vale. Dazz also got five votes so should he not have been lynched?

The last vote was placed on Vale so he would have been lynched. I was very clear on this situation when asked about it on Tuesday on the back forum and I can't go back on that now. It doesn't matter that they had 5 votes each, the person who would have been lynched was Vale.

• Advertisement

Hans is a lone killer. If he feels assumed wolves are winning then he will target assumed villagers. He will want to alive himself with the winning team. So if this is the case and he shot Vale then perhaps Vale wasn't a wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Hans is a lone killer. If he feels assumed wolves are winning then he will target assumed villagers. He will want to alive himself with the winning team. So if this is the case and he shot Vale then perhaps Vale wasn't a wolf.

Yep. Best scenario is we are down one wolf. Worst is we are down one villager rather than two.

Max did you think vale had a role?

Gufc
    Max
    Mrs F
    Cross
    Barney
    Dazzler
    Shatter
    Uriel
    Pawwed Rig

Including me are they the ones left?

Gufc
    Max
    Mrs F
    Cross
    Barney
    Dazzler
    Shatter
    Uriel
    Pawwed Rig

And qb, partyjungle and Neurotic

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Gufc
    Max
    Mrs F
    Cross
    Barney
    Dazzler
    Shatter
    Uriel
    Pawwed Rig

Hi!

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Hi!

Sorry :) I just added yourself in.

Gufc
    Max
    Mrs F
    Cross
    Barney
    Dazzler
    Shatter
    Uriel
    Pawwed Rig
    QB
    Neurotic
    Partyjungle

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Max did you think vale had a role?

I thought it was a possibility all right but was finding him very hard to read. Obviously he hadn't though or he would have revealed. Why do you ask?

• Advertisement

I thought it was a possibility all right but was finding him very hard to read. Obviously he hadn't though or he would have revealed. Why do you ask?

Some of your comments yesterday

Advertisement