Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

What did you think he was?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

gufc21 wrote: »
    What did you think he was?

People were assuming that the only reason he would be trying to draw a lynch on to himself is to save a wolf buddy, but it was also a possibility he knew one of our roles and was trying to protect them.

Given dazzler has missed two votes now, i think it is highly unlikely he is a wolf and should be ignored from that angle from here out.

If he had a village role he needs to reveal it due to the risk of being mod killed with two no votes.

If he is not mod killed we will need to look at him being hans as he will probably say he thought he voted when he nominated for kill.

Previous games have had 2 no votes as a mod kill though, am i mistaking?

I thought our nominees were supposed to defend themselves? Star wars was okay...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Holy shmoke, thought there would have been a few pages to at least go through when I woke today.

I am out tonight from 7.00pm your time and won't be back on. Will we be doing the #FFA thing again? I do think I know who I am going for anyway so happy enough to vote them unless something drastic happens and either they die or maybe me!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

It's so quiet ssshhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Holy shmoke, thought there would have been a few pages to at least go through when I woke today.

I am out tonight from 7.00pm your time and won't be back on. Will we be doing the #FFA thing again? I do think I know who I am going for anyway so happy enough to vote them unless something drastic happens and either they die or maybe me!

Nah, we should just run crosstown on his own

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Heading out Girly Christmas shopping so wont be around for the munch results. I have a feeling I can guess one of the munchees and hopefully wrong.

See you all on the flip side

We're ****ed if a priest doesn't come forward. I'm wary of those who jumped on A Neurotic bandwagon. Barney (surprise surprise) and shatterproof. Shatters posts got really weird last night. I had zero reasoning to go for neurotic but did it to see what would happen. Both of them jumped on with bizarre logic.

One reason i can think of why barney is not a wolf. I have been accusing him for a long time now and I've never been munched. It would be a good ploy by one of the wolf teams to munch me to appear to silence me hence more heat would fall onto barney. But again this could be interpretted in that exact opposite way.

I am confused.

Is it safe to assume at this stage that if we no priest or seer comes out at 10 then they are probably all dead?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Barney has gotten a bit of a free pass until now when you consider that Andy and Tigger were killed first thing. Barney was only 1 vote behind Andy as to who you would pick to be on your team were you an alpha.
    I think I am happy that Perspoly and Jungle are not wolves and I am fairly confident that Max isnt but the jury is still out on the rest of you.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Barney has gotten a bit of a free pass until now when you consider that Andy and Tigger were killed first thing. Barney was only 1 vote behind Andy as to who you would pick to be on your team were you an alpha.
    I think I am happy that Perspoly and Jungle are not wolves and I am fairly confident that Max isnt but the jury is still out on the rest of you.

Include Mrs Flush here too. Statistics are statistics after all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Sully is hungover,
    This poem shall be brief.
    Apologies in advance,
    If this change causes grief.

The reindeer day is comet,
    Is he hiding in the crowd?
    The fact that comets still alive,
    Really makes me proud.

We turn attention to the munch,
    The grinches, they chose well.
    Together they munched quickbeam,
    Was she good? I cannot tell.

The scrooges went a different route,
    And ate poor Shatterproof,
    They dragged him from his bedroom,
    And ate him on the roof.

Right so, I believe this is the state of play and I have no idea where we stand.

404058.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

This is becoming very difficult. Without a priest to give us the roles of the dead we are really in the dark. For all we know one wolf team could be almost wiped out with the other on it's last legs but we do know that both teams are still active. Alternatively, we may not have nailed many wolves and could well have decimated the village. The village elder is still alive and hopefully the bodyguard.

Apologies for the negativity but I think it's now a given that the priest & apprentice are dead.

I can see it getting quiet here today as we don't really have any new info to go on apart form the two munches.

Looking for motives behind the munch.

Quickbeam:

Can't see her ever really going hard after anyone. In the last day or so at least the only accusations she seems to have dropped were her FFA ones which were Vale, Dazz and... Shatter interestingly. Her vote went to Vale in the end. Apart from that she was very proactive in trying to organise the village and kept the FFA going. Maybe they just didn't like that she was a driving force? Or maybe it's a sign that the FFA is working?

ShatterProof:

He had a bit of a hard on for myself and crosstown. Also his FFA picks were A Neurotic, Dazz and crosstown, with his vote going to Dazz in the end. He also implicated Pawwed Rig briefly yesterday. Personally thought he was a wolf so could it be the wolves turning on eachother? Or might they have suspected him for a role?

Jaysus maybe Andy really was the priest

Jaysus maybe Andy really was the priest

Nah it was probably mick

crosstownk wrote: »
    I can see it getting quiet here today as we don't really have any new info to go on apart form the two munches.

We really need any villagers out there to talk more, not less. I know it's getting tight and nobody wants to put the head above the parapet but if we don't get discussion going we haven't a hope.

quickbeam wrote: »
    I think we'll have closed the polls by then. Need enough time between deciding final 3 and getting our final votes in. I'd say about 6pm or so.
    there's only 15 of them , do it now :)
    We really need any villagers out there to talk more, not less. I know it's getting tight and nobody wants to put the head above the parapet but if we don't get discussion going we haven't a hope.

I know of one villager that is still definitely alive and while I'm almost sure who it is, I can't be 100% sure.

Does anybody else know what I'm on about? I'm reluctant to elaborate as the role hasn't been discussed.

• Advertisement

I think its more a case of nothing really constructive to add more than anything. There is no info to go on. Are we sticking with the ffa?

^^^

I've no idea how the first two quotes were added to that post. I only quoted Max. I think the first two were posts I multiquoted yesterday afternoon.

I know of one villager that is still definitely alive and while I'm almost sure who it is, I can't be 100% sure.

Does anybody else know what I'm on about? I'm reluctant to elaborate as the role hasn't been discussed.

What's with the first 2 quotes?

What kind of runoff do we want tonight? Same again?

No Gruber shot today but McCain can take a shot.

Dazzler - unknown entity.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    What kind of runoff do we want tonight? Same again?

No Gruber shot today but McCain can take a shot.

Dazzler - unknown entity.

Id assume dazz will be mod killed.

Are we doing ffa?

If so #ffa5

Pawed rig... wolf
    Barney...
    Crosstown... just suspicious cause of the role outing. Cant remember but did something similar yesterday too

Yes I'm 99% sure I know what you mean but don't want to say any more. At least, I know one person that I am almost certain is a villager too, but I don't know if we're talking about the same person. There are two roles they might have, so if it's the same person you'll know what I mean.
    gufc21 wrote: »
    I think its more a case of nothing really constructive to add more than anything. There is no info to go on. Are we sticking with the ffa?

I'd be for sticking with the FFA but always open to alternatives. The problem is we don't know how well it has been working.

Oh ok. I thought they only mod killed when there was no posts previously.

Anyway GUFC I think you're a wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Silent night.
    Holy night.
    All is calm.
    But that can't be right.

The lynch form is open,
    It will close again at 3.
    Who will join us in the deadroom?
    And keep us company.

https://goo.gl/forms/qwElJgj1VYDwWMhK2

• Advertisement

Does the priest trainee know who the priest is?

Advertisement