Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Does the priest trainee know who the priest is?

From the OP...
    1 x Priest - Buddy Elf
    Priest will be told the roles of the dead after each kill.
    Priest will have own forum.
    Priest can train and the trainee will join them in the forum.

Presumably.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Anyway GUFC I think you're a wolf.

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Why?

Cause i accused him

Interesting thing about Dazz. He has missed two votes, but he won't be mod killed because the rules say "2 votes in a row". The rules are clear about this, so he could potentially be using it to his advantage. Make it look like he's just not committed to the game so that we don't waste a lynch on him. Thoughts?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Why?

I reread the thread from the start last night. Early on in the process when we were all focused on Andy and Tigger GUFC went against the grain and voted for Quickbeam. This seemed strange at the time to me but meh I don't know if Tigger or Andy were wolves. This vote for QB was in a vote that Andy was easily going to win, so no risk to QB. Subsequently GUFC has not mentioned Quickbeam once.

So what? you say, well my current theory is that the wolves are now going after each other in their munches. I has a feeling about Shatter for the last day or 2 but in hindsight quickbeam makes sense to me too.
    I am (admittedly) guessing that GUFC voting for quickbeam early on was to 'show' that they were not a team and if one of them was outed as a wolf the other would look innocent. Easy to vote for someone that has no chance of being lynched.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Priest, come out pls!

This is getting dire, if we have no clergy left.

My only leads at this point are Barney (as ever), and silent Dazz.

I really would like the bodyguard to consider putting a bullet in Barney if he's not lynched today, just because I've been accusing him quite reasonably from the start and he's still alive - it's become a personal annoyance.

A Neurotic wrote:
    I really would like the bodyguard to consider putting a bullet in Barney if he's not lynched today, just because I've been accusing him quite reasonably from the start and he's still alive - it's become a personal annoyance.

Sigh. We pretty much have to lynch Dazz, don't we? Considering he basically should have been lynched based on yesterday's vote.

Interesting thing about Dazz. He has missed two votes, but he won't be mod killed because the rules say "2 votes in a row". The rules are clear about this, so he could potentially be using it to his advantage. Make it look like he's just not committed to the game so that we don't waste a lynch on him. Thoughts?

To add to this, he was around yesterday after 6 o'clock talking about FFA but still didn't vote. So it's not like he was unavailable.
    What is an ffa?

I'd nearly advocate putting a bullet in him so we can move on and lynch someone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Don't forget the early Lynch dudes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'm confused on the Daz thing..

Maybe it is as you say and if that's the case then maybe one wolf team is still relatively strong that they can afford to have one of them 'sleeping'. Although, you would think that given how close Daz came to getting lynched last night that they might encourage him into action.

He might be just disinterested and/or busy in RL. However, he has managed to vote some nights. If he was totally disinterested surely he'd not bother voting and just get modkilled. Maybe he'd be more active if he had a role and the fact that he's just a normal villager has added to his disinterest?

In other words, I just don't know.

• Advertisement

I'd nearly advocate putting a bullet in him so we can move on and lynch someone else.

We'd have to be fairly organised to get another candidate agreed by 3, considering how quiet it's been on the thread and how little we have to go on.

crosstownk wrote: »
    He might be just disinterested and/or busy in RL. However, he has managed to vote some nights. If he was totally disinterested surely he'd not bother voting and just get modkilled. Maybe he'd be more active if he had a role and the fact that he's just a normal villager has added to his disinterest?

In other words, I just don't know.

Could he be Hans? It could be disinterest, but now that I've gotten it into my head that it's feigned I can't shake it. He wouldn't keep signing up for these games if he was that disinterested surely.

A Neurotic wrote: »
    We'd have to be fairly organised to get another candidate agreed by 3, considering how quiet it's been on the thread and how little we have to go on.

Good point. I feel like we're getting nowhere.

Could he be Hans? It could be disinterest, but now that I've gotten it into my head that it's feigned I can't shake it. He wouldn't keep signing up for these games if he was that disinterested surely.

I just had a look back.

Daz didn't vote on Monday and Thursday. Hans had a kill on Tuesday and Thursday. Surely if he was Hans and around for the kill last night, he would also have voted - especially as he was up for the lynch.

Or maybe it's just purposeful confusion.

I really don't know what to make of it.

None of the following players had anything to say about the past 3 deaths:

Uriel
    Barney
    TheDazzler

The Dazzler has been mod killed for a combination of missed votes and only 5 posts.

If you voted for Daz please vote again.

#FFA

The Dazzler - Reasons given above, plus he ought to have been lynched last night, Shatter voted for him and he was on Quickbeam's FFA.

Partyjungle - Had a lot of heat on him the other day and it just sort of blew over, but with nothing else to go on, sorry but I'm gonna put you back in. Quickbeam was on his back before which adds a bit, although she did since ease off him.

Barney - Making up the numbers, same story as always. Crowd source fingers him, his posts haven't really though.

Jayop wrote: »
    The Dazzler has been mod killed for a combination of missed votes and only 5 posts.

Well that puts that one to bed then! Have to have another think about my FFA.

Lol sorry about the timing.

#FFA

The Dazzler - Reasons given above, plus he ought to have been lynched last night, Shatter voted for him and he was on Quickbeam's FFA.

Partyjungle - Had a lot of heat on him the other day and it just sort of blew over, but with nothing else to go on, sorry but I'm gonna put you back in. Quickbeam was on his back before which adds a bit, although she did since ease off him.

Barney - Making up the numbers, same story as always. Crowd source fingers him, his posts haven't really though.

Fair enough. I was fairly surprised that I got zero votes and that it all blew over. I've been far more confident ever since.

I'm fairly busy for the next few hours so gonna vote now. I can't shake that barney is a wolf. Doesn't even bother commenting on 3 deaths.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

My main suspiscions are Barney and GUFC.
    Leaning towards GUFC for the reasons I outlined earlier

Dont think we whould be voting for dazz. Didnt realise it was 2 in a row, thought it was just 2 but if he misses the 3pm deadline hes dead anyway. If not then we can look at him. I think he's a villeger and just isn't bothered following. I know yesterday and today are a struggle.

Jayop wrote: »

gufc21 wrote: »
    Dont think we whould be voting for dazz. Didnt realise it was 2 in a row, thought it was just 2 but if he misses the 3pm deadline hes dead anyway. If not then we can look at him. I think he's a villeger and just isn't bothered following. I know yesterday and today are a struggle.

He's dead

Gonna back Pawwed Rig on this one and replace Dazzler with Gufc. His reasoning is as good as anything else that has been put forward.

#FFA

Barney. I've had him on my list since the start because of the crowd source thing. The only reason he has moved up the list is because that were originally above him are now dead.

Pawwed Rig. Maybe it's because he's an unknown to me but he seems to by motoring along nicely avoiding suspicion. I'm less sure of him than I am of others.

After that it's a toss up between gufc and pj. I'm picking gufc but it's more to make up the numbers. Both are low on my suspicion list but others are lower.

He's dead

Woops... he's still on lynch form and gad just woken up whe i posted so missed it.

My main suspiscions are Barney and GUFC.
    Leaning towards GUFC for the reasons I outlined earlier

My third is Cross for the sake of the poll as I am slightly less sure of them than the others in my good list below

Barney has gotten a bit of a free pass until now when you consider that Andy and Tigger were killed first thing. Barney was only 1 vote behind Andy as to who you would pick to be on your team were you an alpha.
    I think I am happy that Perspoly and Jungle are not wolves and I am fairly confident that Max isnt but the jury is still out on the rest of you.
    Include Mrs Flush

I thought the wolves would have picked someone who they deemed as a threat to them. What was it about the posters they munched?
    I'm starting to think a very "helpful" person is a wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I came home and quickly voted thinking I was missing it so didn't do a #FFA thing. I just voted.

Will do an FFA thing for a vote tonight

• Advertisement

If I were a wolf I'd have taken Max out.

Advertisement