Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

If I were a wolf I'd have taken Max out.

That is who I was expecting this morning, was surprised to see him still here...

Seems like all the targets are innocuous

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

I've been thinking the same for a while myself. I can't explain why they haven't and would fully understand if you wanted to lynch me.

It smarts a bit that you put 'helpful' in quotes though to be honest. I've sunk a lot of time into this game and I thought I was being helpful.

I've been thinking the same for a while myself. I can't explain why they haven't and would fully understand if you wanted to lynch me.

It smarts a bit that you put 'helpful' in quotes though to be honest. I've sunk a lot of time into this game and I thought I was being helpful.

No you misunderstand. You are being helpful! I put it in quotes because a wolf would want us to assume that's what was going on, a very good and useful villager giving us insights.

To be honest Max I haven't a clue. It feels like you're on the side of the village but what the hell are the wolves at taking out quiet posters?

I've been thinking the same thing. In previous games where I was 'helpful' :P I've been killed on day 2 or 3 so every morning I've expected to go and been happy that I did my bit. My assumptions are that either because there are two wolf teams they've been distracted by trying to kill each other, or that they've been hunting for roles and it's obvious I haven't got one.

• Advertisement

Shatter was quite active yesterday with his accusations. He was after Neurotic.

I've been thinking the same thing. In previous games where I was 'helpful' :P I've been killed on day 2 or 3 so every morning I've expected to go and been happy that I did my bit. My assumptions are that either because there are two wolf teams they've been distracted by trying to kill each other, or that they've been hunting for roles and it's obvious I haven't got one.

That's right for one wolf team to win they must wipe out the other. They don't know who is in the other team.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Gonna back Pawwed Rig on this one and replace Dazzler with Gufc. His reasoning is as good as anything else that has been put forward.

Really. So you went from certain im a villager yesterday to ya that flimsy argument actually kinda makes sense.

I actually find it hard to believe that one wolf clan has 3 people left on their team but it looks like the are slowly edging me onto a lynch run.

I suggested cross in my ffa this morning and have been trying to figure out how he, max and rig are on the same team.

Looking back i think cross may have been who was being protected by vale, he was just climbing up the list on the ffa so vale put me and him on the list together with himself. Yes guys im a wolf and as a wolf have put cross up. I realise this also works with me but as a villager know of the two its cross. Also he likes to point out roles, he tried to highlight p's role. Why? it was of no strategic benefit to the village. This is something barney tried to do in his play in game 3 ( i think) but left it to late to create a connection with shane.c

Max was a weird one. The fact he is alieve is puzzling enough. He is damning any mention of the bullet when vale is in the running. But then vale dies so its a case of let us absolutely waste the bullet on dazz, the player about to be mod killed. He was also hinting that vale had a role in order to keep him alive.

Pawed rig. Im not certain here. Its just a hunch, a couple of posts don't sit right with me. Rig could be a villager. I would target cross max and rig as my wolves. HIs naming of cross... you know just incase he is voted for and found to be a wolf.

It is to close to 3 for me to convince anyone otherwise so i am waiting till the deadline to post this. Watch out for max and cross. (Didn't someone name them too as being on the dame team. Was it shatter? Or vale. I think it may have been shatter)

I am an nrv with no reindeer role so our no existant roled players still have their roles... exciting :D

actually this is another thing. We should assume the apprentice was a wolf. A bad guy that looked good at the start. Max could be a candidate for this... also i think tritum had a role. I thought it was hans for a bit but may have been bodyguard so there are prob no bullets left either....

This is long winded and unsupported by quotes as I'm on my mobile, but the narrative is sound.

Cross, max also voted for the dazzler in an attempt to save vale. Pawed also? It was a tight race and enough traction was given to dazz to make it viable

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Jayop wrote: »
    End of Turn 4, start of turn 5

Votes...

The Valeyard - 5 - MrsFD, GUFC, Persepoly, Crosstownk, Quickbeam,
    The dazzler - 5 - Shatterproof, TheValeyard, Maximus, Barney, Pawwed,
    Barney - 3 - Partyjungle, A Neurotic, Uriel,
    Did not vote - 1 - The Dazzler

Vale got the last vote so he would have been lynched anyway.

I think you'll find that I didn't vote for Daz..........

Think we found another wolf.

• Advertisement

crosstownk wrote: »

Fair enough, was trying to do it from memory. As i said im on my device so it was pawed and max who voted together. You were the split

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

END OF TURN 5, START OF TURN 6

Barney - 6 -
    A Neurotic, Partyjungle, Urial, Piggy Paws, Max, Crosstownk
    Partyjungle - 1 - MrsFD,
    Crosstwonk - 1 - GUFC
    Did not vote - 2 - barney, Persepoly

Barney was dead
    Hung by his head
    the lynch form is there
    mind for the boys covered in hair

That post you quoted has you voting for Vale??

END OF TURN 5, START OF TURN 6

Barney - 6 -
    A Neurotic, Partyjungle, Urial, Piggy Paws, Max, Crosstownk
    Partyjungle - 1 - MrsFD,
    Crosstwonk - 1 - GUFC
    Did not vote - 1 - barney

Barney was dead
    Hung by his head
    the lynch form is there
    mind for the boys covered in hair

Huh? How did I miss a lynch!

Ah jaysus. This game :(

Sorry, missed PP's no vote. Fixed now

That post you quoted has you voting for Vale??

Exactly.

Landslide against Barney... doesn't tell us much

Balls thought the three i was suspicious most of were making their move, which is why i threw it all out. Everything i said stands up to scrutiny bar putting cross in instead of pawed.

Sorry lads. I didn't mean to miss the vote.

• Advertisement

Exactly.

Sorry, thought you were saying I got the count wrong. Hadn't read the other posts.

gufc21 wrote: »
    Balls thought the three i was suspicious most of were making their move, which is why i threw it all out. Everything i said stands up to scrutiny bar putting cross in instead of pawed.

You know what they say: If you spot a wolf in the morning, you spotted a wolf. If you're spotting wolves all day, you're the wolf.

Previously Shatter was putting forward the theory that myself an Max are wolves on the same team. Now Gufc seems to have been passed that ball and is now running with it.

Persepoly made a valid point as to why Max wasn't munched for being a 'helpful' villager. Why would the wolves munch Max (or me) when others are suggesting that we are on the same team with the prospect that that one or both of us will be lynched? Instead they can pick off other villagers one by one inching their way closer to parity - especially if there is a nearly full wolf team out there.

And I haven't outed any roles - I simply indicated that there was a role that wasn't discussed and that I had a strong idea who had that role. Gufc was the one who named the player.

Have we been told when the next munch / lynch happens?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Munch will be at 6.
    Lynch will be at 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I mean 10.

Urial still hasn't said a word in the last four deaths

I have a Christmas party tonight so my access will be very limited ahead from about 5 or so.

I have a Christmas party tonight so my access will be very limited ahead from about 5 or so.

Wolf talk...

• Advertisement

Very difficult game given the info available. Much rather be over in the dead room :) ive made my case for the other 3. I am voting for max i think. From the responses i think he is the most certain of the 3. Went for cross last vote as he was on a few lists so hoped hed get a vote or two.

If i was a wolf i would have put my thoughts out earlier to sway people. I am a villager and hoped to leave ye with my thoughts.

Advertisement