Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

crosstownk wrote: »
    Previously Shatter was putting forward the theory that myself an Max are wolves on the same team. Now Gufc seems to have been passed that ball and is now running with it.

He mentioned it... he's dead.

Perse max is alive because he's a wolf. The best wolf is a helpful wolf

gufc21 wrote: »
    He mentioned it... he's dead.

Perse max is alive because he's a wolf. The best wolf is a helpful wolf

I don't know. Given my inexperience and general crap-ness at this I might appear to be easily swayed. All I know with a hundred percent accuracy is that I'm a villager.

I'm going to read back over your and Max' posts.

May the Gods have mercy on us all.
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Very difficult game given the info available. Much rather be over in the dead room :) ive made my case for the other 3. I am voting for max i think. From the responses i think he is the most certain of the 3. Went for cross last vote as he was on a few lists so hoped hed get a vote or two.

If i was a wolf i would have put my thoughts out earlier to sway people. I am a villager and hoped to leave ye with my thoughts.

The worrying part is that this could mean there are a fair few of you left at this stage if you could afford to sacrifice yourself by coming forward with this elaborate attempt to paint a few of the villagers as wolves in one swoop. Why didn't you just munch myself or Crosstown, or both? Was it a long play in preparation for this move?

On the other hand, it's much too sloppy. It's so obvious that you've just picked up where Shatter left off right after his death. You've just adopted his ideas as if they were your own (because they were, I assume, shared ideas in your chat room). Then you exposed our only confirmed villager without a thought.

I think it's a desperation move because either we've been lynching you, or you've been killing one another and once we started looking at you, you panicked. Then regretted it ("Balls," you said) when you realised none of us were even voting for you.

My theory is that you and the other wolves have been kicking lumps out of each other and that's why I have been left alone. Now most of you are dead and you're trying to find a way to survive.

Will it work? I don't know. I don't think so, but it could. Either way, you've been a fairly high poster and I didn't even suspect you for most of the game so you've some cojones and fair play.

Persepoly made a valid point as to why Max wasn't munched for being a 'helpful' villager. Why would the wolves munch Max (or me) when others are suggesting that we are on the same team with the prospect that that one or both of us will be lynched? Instead they can pick off other villagers one by one inching their way closer to parity - especially if there is a nearly full wolf team out there.

Doesnt make sense to kill shatter then. Why was shatter killed? Before his theory took off!! Ye have been found lads. Now its just a hope ye are put to the rope

Roster

Kersplat Munched
    Molly Lynched
    Yosser Munched
    Quickbeam Munched
    The_Valeyard Lynched
    dottie_lottie Munched
    Tritium Munched
    CDaly Shot by Detective
    Nopeare Lynched
    TheDazzler Mod Killed
    Andy125 Lynched - End of Turn 1 - Claimed priest Likely wolf
    The Legend that is Tigger! Munched Likely wolf
    Shatterproof Munched
    Strawberry Milkshake Munched - Claimed Santa/Drunk
    Barney92 Lynched
    MicksJaguar Killed by SK

Uriel
    Crosstownk
    A Neurotic
    Persepoly
    Pawwed Rig
    Partyjungle
    Maximus
    MrsFlushdraw
    GUFC

I think we're ****ed. Potentially 3 deaths at 6pm.

• Advertisement

Roster

Kersplat Munched
    Molly Lynched
    Yosser Munched
    Quickbeam Munched
    The_Valeyard Lynched
    dottie_lottie Munched
    Tritium Munched
    CDaly Shot by Detective
    Nopeare Lynched
    TheDazzler Mod Killed
    Andy125 Lynched - End of Turn 1 - Claimed priest Likely wolf
    The Legend that is Tigger! Munched Likely wolf
    Shatterproof Munched
    Strawberry Milkshake Munched - Claimed Santa/Drunk
    Barney92 Lynched
    MicksJaguar Killed by SK

Uriel
    Crosstownk
    A Neurotic
    Persepoly
    Pawwed Rig
    Partyjungle
    Maximus
    MrsFlushdraw
    GUFC

I think we're ****ed. Potentially 3 deaths at 6pm.

3 deaths?

I know its desperation but it is desperate times. We have nothing to go on. Ive cobbled a few bits together to try and post a narrative. Max and cross are wolves. I think pawed is too but can't be certain. If ye argee then vote for max tonight if not vote for me. Its that simple.

As for the max's wolves ye have a decission to make too. Kill me and say its the other team trying to add credence to my claims ot let me live and continue with the line that the wolves want shatters theory to distract us. Your a wolf max. Hopefully the other team takes one the 3 out, then we can see what your excuse for killing me is ;)

As for the max's wolves ye have a decission to make too. Kill me and say its the other team trying to add credence to my claims ot let me live and continue with the line that the wolves want shatters theory to distract us. Your a wolf max. Hopefully the other team takes one the 3 out, then we can see what your excuse for killing me is ;)

Ooh, clever. Are the other wolf team going to munch you so that the village turns on myself, Crosstown and Pawwed Rig? I'll admit it's an admirably devious play and a well earned win if you pull it off.

Actually only two. I was counting the serial killer which will be at the next lynch if we haven't got him yet. I wonder how I've made it this far. Am. I deemed harmless? The anti Tigger?

Ooh, clever. Are the other wolf team going to munch you so that the village turns on myself, Crosstown and Pawwed Rig? I'll admit it's an admirably devious play and a well earned win if you pull it off.

But if the wolves are not allowed to tell each other who they are how could that be organised.

Ah it not the worst outcome. At least the other wolf team knows who you are. I'm guessing they are most definitely the underdog at this stage and I've always routed for the underdog. So here's hoping if my fellow villagers buy your act the other wolf team takes ye out one by one. Either way your whole clan is done max. At least i can say i stopped you from winning

But if the wolves are not allowed to tell each other who they are how could that be organised.

Ah it not the worst outcome. At least the other wolf team knows who you are. I'm guessing they are most definitely the underdog at this stage and I've always routed for the underdog. So here's hoping if my fellow villagers buy your act the other wolf team takes ye out one by one. Either way your whole clan is done max. At least i can say i stopped you from winning

I can't figure out what any of this post means.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I find it weird that all 4 main roles were gone before we got a chance to get any real info from them. I wonder how much of the wolf teams have we actually got. We have got either very unlucky or the wolf team are just hitting the ball out the park each time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Surely the village is the underdog? No seers. No priests. And there's you rooting for a wolf team......?

I can't figure out what any of this post means.

It means your a wolf. Even if village doesnt believe me you wont win. hans and other team will take you out. You're not gona win max. You and your lair have been exposed

Guys, be very careful here.

This is my guess on what's going to happen next:

Gufc will be munched to throw suspicion on me, Crosstown and Pawwed Rig by 'confirming' Shatter / Gufc's story. Then while the village is distracted by having to spend ages lynching the three of us, they'll sit back and pick off the rest of you.

You know Mrs FD is likely a villager. If you've been paying attention, you probably know one other villager. If the bodyguard is still out there, he should reveal. That's 3 that you'll have. The bodyguard could shoot me and get that out of the way and because I think I'm just going to be a distraction now. And then the gang of three should be able to form a nucleus to find whatever wolves remain.

There's the guts of a plan there, you can work out the details. Just don't allow this ruse to work. We've been really screwed by not having a priest unfortunately.

Surely the village is the underdog? No seers. No priests. And there's you rooting for a wolf team......?

Put the next sentance in bold good boy

I find it weird that all 4 main roles were gone before we got a chance to get any real info from them. I wonder how much of the wolf teams have we actually got. We have got either very unlucky or the wolf team are just hitting the ball out the park each time.

Worth also noting that if there is one team of wolves with 3 and the other with 2 then that leaves 5 villagers. If 2 villagers are killed in the next munch then it would be game over and the wolves would win.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Jayop wrote:
    Barney was dead Hung by his head the lynch form is there mind for the boys covered in hair

Basically off topic, but I think this kind of went by without enough appreciation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Basically off topic, but I think this kind of went by without enough appreciation.

Never mind that, I rewrote the Band Aid song last nigth and it barely got a like. :(

Worth also noting that if there is one team of wolves with 3 and the other with 2 then that leaves 5 villagers. If 2 villagers are killed in the next munch then it would be game over and the wolves would win.

Sorry - my mistake.

What I meant is that one wolf team would be at parity - very close to a win.

Jayop wrote: »
    Never mind that, I rewrote the Band Aid song last nigth and it barely got a like. :(

I thought it was brilliant.

• Advertisement

Guys, be very careful here.

This is my guess on what's going to happen next:

Gufc will be munched to throw suspicion on me, Crosstown and Pawwed Rig by 'confirming' Shatter / Gufc's story. Then while the village is distracted by having to spend ages lynching the three of us, they'll sit back and pick off the rest of you.

You know Mrs FD is likely a villager. If you've been paying attention, you probably know one other villager. If the bodyguard is still out there, he should reveal. That's 3 that you'll have. The bodyguard could shoot me and get that out of the way and because I think I'm just going to be a distraction now. And then the gang of three should be able to form a nucleus to find whatever wolves remain.

There's the guts of a plan there, you can work out the details. Just don't allow this ruse to work. We've been really screwed by not having a priest unfortunately.

We have. Unfortunately you wolves got the apprentice.

It's to late in the game for wolves to be self sacraficing anyone. Especially with hans out there. That diesnt make sense. Also nice to know you have elected to munch me in order to peddle this absurd self sacrafice theory :D

I must be bang on with all 3 of ye if thats what yer going for. I would have believed the letting me live more...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

3 scenarios in this Max vs gufc thing here:

1. gufc is telling the truth, and believes he has identified a wolf pack.

2. Max is telling the truth, and has outed gufc as a potential wolf causing mayhem.

3. They're Wolfy pals putting on a show.

Both certainly clever enough players to make such an elaborate conflict happen seemingly naturally. Just a niggling suspicion that occurred to me.

Yep, both of us need to go.

A Neurotic wrote: »
    3 scenarios in this Max vs gufc thing here:

1. gufc is telling the truth, and believes he has identified a wolf pack.

2. Max is telling the truth, and has outed gufc as a potential wolf causing mayhem.

3. They're Wolfy pals putting on a show.

Both certainly clever enough players to make such an elaborate conflict happen seemingly naturally. Just a niggling suspicion that occurred to me.

I considered option 3.

Another possibility is that both Max and Gufc are villagers who are tearing strips off each other while the wolves get ready.

I considered option 3.

Another possibility is that both Max and Gufc are villagers who are tearing strips off each other while the wolves get ready.

Possible. If so we've probably just handed the game to the wolves.

Damit... if this was earllier i would have no problem going, i have often said let me go when plating a villager. I am a villager. We can't afford to lose any more. Max has a party if 3, losing a villager brings him one step closer to victory and there is no way of proving otherwise so he hopes ye forget about cross and pawed.

At this stage the margin for error is to fine we can't afford to lose a villager. If ye don't buy my take on things fair enough. Nothing i can do really. But this is not a wolf play. Think about it. It doesnt make sense as one

I would really love to be in the dead room! they must be loving this. Blind Mans Werewolf is tough :(

I'd say they've figured it all out and they think we are idiots. It's always the way.

I'd say they've figured it all out and they think we are idiots. It's always the way.

Ya but tbf they will have some seer picks and priest reveals to go on too.

• Advertisement

I think you may be a clever Wolf Max. You still weren't next on my list though. But I do think maybe you are team Grinch!

Advertisement