Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

In this game we'll have to be careful that the seer doesn't come out on the day hans has a kill as his kills happen at lynch time and john cant protect from hans

This means Hans will kill on Tuesday and Thursday, definitely(speed mode will change that later). So unless it's an absolute emergency, the seer can't come out then.

This means Hans will kill on Tuesday and Thursday, definitely(speed mode will change that later). So unless it's an absolute emergency, the seer can't come out then.

O wait Dotty doesnt hans kill at night time?

i think people should vote for who they want. too easy to hide amoungst the crowd when 2 people are raced, and its easier for them to engineer a race of non wolvws.

I agree, I thought that was really effective in the last game. Though 1st lynch will still be totally random

O wait Dotty doesnt hans kill at night time?

He does, he kills at lynch

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

speed mode? Have I missed something?

• Advertisement

Uriel. wrote: »

Ya its thursday dude where have you been? I'd to stop them mod killing you.

Uriel. wrote:

That's just an assumption im making, things may quiet down after Thursday so the mods might throw a speed mode at us, which will change the kill timings if both hans and the wolves

You lot are flying it! I've missed loads. As usual :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

tritium wrote: »

Hello Molly Alpha :)

If I were alpha I would be literally ****ting myself right now. I'm much more comfortable as a boring vanillager.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    If I were alpha I would be literally ****ting myself right now. I'm much more comfortable as a boring vanillager.

Aww you alphas are soooo cuuteee! Can i tickle you! Yipes them are sharp claws you Alphas have! Bad MollyAlpha!

• Advertisement

You lot are flying it! I've missed loads. As usual :p

And as usual mainly a lot of ****e talked :D

And as usual mainly a lot of ****e talked :D

so you havent missed much really :)

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Morning All, Just catching up on post 165.

But My picks would follow the same as others Tigger and Andy as experienced.
    Then I think Kersplat because of other games would have a little sympathy to fly low. Then a flip of a coin between barney and Cross.

Also if Tigger is a wolf I'd keep him for the moment the enemy of my enemy is my friend. He will want rid of the other wolf team and Hans as much as the village so let him do his thing for a round or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

OMG I go to bed and wake to an extra 4 pages to trawl through FML

If I was picking a team I would def pick TIGGER as he will help spot the other team and wipe them out

I would also pick Max as I think he would be a good addition
    I would pick Nopeare and Molly as well.

That is my picks anyways folks.

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
    Or close the wall up with our Village dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Nopeare wrote: »
    Also if Tigger is a wolf I'd keep him for the moment the enemy of my enemy is my friend. He will want rid of the other wolf team and Hans as much as the village so let him do his thing for a round or two.

I agree. No point in lynching Tigger just because of his supernatural powers - at least not yet. Although we'll all be suspicious of him until he proves himself as a villager (or is confirmed later on).

The easiest way for Tigger to save himself is to manage to lynch one form each team on consecutive nights - a tall order for most of us!

Twas the night Before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse. And one naughty alpha was feeling the pinch, they wanted a munch or at least someone to lynch

Alpha molly was excited, was smelling for blood, santa must know she hadnt been good. She went through her own list deciding her picks, an andy? A tigger? A crosstown? A mick?

But then she realised that she must not be seen. No one must spot where Molly alpha had been. So like a wolf burgler she dusted her prints, she tidied the room and she burned all the hints.

Santa wont see me she slyly announced. No one will notice when i finally pounce.
    But one more soul was waking that night, an eager insomniac who got a terrible fright.

Oh goodness oh gracious ive spotted a killer, a prime one too, a great stocking filler. I musnt be hasty he squealed with delight and a letter for santa he started to write

Oh santa oh santa the wise and the jolly, im writing to tell you the alpha is molly! And if John has a bullet before she can bite then merry christmas to all and to all a a good night!

crosstownk wrote: »
    I agree. No point in lynching Tigger just because of his supernatural powers - at least not yet. Although we'll all be suspicious of him until he proves himself as a villager (or is confirmed later on).

The easiest way for Tigger to save himself is to manage to lynch one form each team on consecutive nights - a tall order for most of us!

One he can never be confirmed as he could be Alpha or be seered by by the 2/3 seer. If Tigger is a wolf its not as hard to give up a known team mate (to him) and then he just has to sniff out 1 from the other team. Also if he is a wolf he mightnt share his work here with us, as it increases the likelyhood of him getting munched by other team. He will also be be good role hunting.

I'm not sure what to do with him but giving him a pass for a few days could lead the village to forgetting to lynch him and damage could be done

Twas the night Before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse. And one naughty alpha was feeling the pinch, they wanted a munch or at least someone to lynch

Alpha molly was excited, was smelling for blood, santa must know she hadnt been good. She went through her own list deciding her picks, an andy? A tigger? A crosstown? A mick?

But then she realised that she must not be seen. No one must spot where Molly alpha had been. So like a wolf burgler she dusted her prints, she tidied the room and she burned all the hints.

Santa wont see me she slyly announced. No one will notice when i finally pounce.
    But one more soul was waking that night, an eager insomniac who got a terrible fright.

Oh goodness oh gracious ive spotted a killer, a prime one too, a great stocking filler. I musnt be hasty he squealed with delight and a letter for santa he started to write

Oh santa oh santa the wise and the jolly, im writing to tell you the alpha is molly! And if John has a bullet before she can bite then merry christmas to all and to all a a good night!
    lol

you clearly pulled the secret Game Moderator role, didn't you? a beautiful poem.

Thats the single greatest post in the history of WW :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Tigger was slaughtered. Jayop is in bed sick so that's all you're getting

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Nopeare wrote: »

I was actually thinking this myself but didn't say it because I'm not sure if it's worth the risk because he could find our roles too in the mean time. Tough one.

One he can never be confirmed as he could be Alpha or be seered by by the 2/3 seer. If Tigger is a wolf its not as hard to give up a known team mate (to him) and then he just has to sniff out 1 from the other team. Also if he is a wolf he mightnt share his work here with us, as it increases the likelyhood of him getting munched by other team. He will also be be good role hunting.

I'm not sure what to do with him but giving him a pass for a few days could lead the village to forgetting to lynch him and damage could be done
    Nobody will forget Tigs, you can be sure of that, if nothing else... he never allows himself be forgotten... even when he's dead :D

I was actually thinking this myself but didn't say it because I'm not sure if it's worth the risk because he could find our roles too in the mean time. Tough one.

Not an issue anymore im afraid

Jayop wrote: »
    Tigger was slaughtered. Jayop is in bed sick so that's all you're getting

Jayop to be modkilled and replaced with Tritium

:P

ps. hope you feel better soon

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Aww. Hard luck Tigger. No surprise really though.

Now, onto business .... who we gonna lynch?

Uriel. wrote: »
    Nobody will forget Tigs, you can be sure of that, if nothing else... he never allows himself be forgotten... even when he's dead :D

I dindt mean forget him but more in the sense that we planned to lynch him. Well he is dead now so Trigger may you bounce in peace

R.I.P. Tigger, the oul club foot slowed you down...:(
    So basically, that means the pressure is now on Mick to keep the asylum insane.

Irrelevant now anyway, at least one team decided tigger was too dangerous to keep around.

• Advertisement

First thing is first we need to decide on how we pick the lynch targets, private or public, race or random.

Also Tigger didnt give us much to go on unfortunetly

Advertisement