Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

tritium wrote: »
    Twas the night Before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse. And one naughty alpha was feeling the pinch, they wanted a munch or at least someone to lynch

Alpha molly was excited, was smelling for blood, santa must know she hadnt been good. She went through her own list deciding her picks, an andy? A tigger? A crosstown? A mick?

But then she realised that she must not be seen. No one must spot where Molly alpha had been. So like a wolf burgler she dusted her prints, she tidied the room and she burned all the hints.

Santa wont see me she slyly announced. No one will notice when i finally pounce.
    But one more soul was waking that night, an eager insomniac who got a terrible fright.

Oh goodness oh gracious ive spotted a killer, a prime one too, a great stocking filler. I musnt be hasty he squealed with delight and a letter for santa he started to write

Oh santa oh santa the wise and the jolly, im writing to tell you the alpha is molly! And if John has a bullet before she can bite then merry christmas to all and to all a a good night!

Doode this is the most entertaining thing I've seen in a while. Pity it's utter bullcrap about me but still entertaining! :D:D:D
    I've no idea where you're getting this about me being an alpha?? Care to explain or do you rather just blowing smoke??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Care to explain or do you rather just blowing smoke??

I think he just picked you because your name rhymes with 'jolly' :D

RIP Tigger. I suppose it was inevitable.

Trit I would love an explanation about Molly actually or is it Christmas messery :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Trit I would love an explanation about Molly actually or is it Christmas messery :D

Yeah, I'd like to hear more too.
    As much and all as the poem was good (and it really was), it doesn't make sense to me to be saying someone is an alpha. We know the seer can't ping an alpha, so either it's a pisstake or something just isn't adding up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

So tig is dead, I think he was a wolf but we won't know for sure yet

Regarding the reindeer roles, should everyone come forward with their reindeer roles now so it can't be used by someone when they are up for lynch

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Player wolf pick 1 wolf pick 2 wolf pick 3 wolf pick 4 random additional nomination
    Max Tigger Andy Uriel Trit
    Andy Tigger Cdaly Barney Kersplat
    Mick Max Barney Uriel Nopeare
    Yoss Crosstownk the Valeyard TheDazzler Barney
    QB Uriel Andy Trit or Max Cdaly
    Uriel Andy Tigger Gufc Strawberry Milkshake
    Crosstownk Mick Barney Trit Uriel
    Barney Andy Tigger Gufc Strawberry Milkshake Pawwed Pig
    Tigger Crosstownk Andy Barney Quick
    Dottie Tigger Barney Andy Mrs FD
    Trit Tigger Andy Mick Crosstownk
    A Neurotic Tigger Andy Crosstown QB
    Molly Tigger Andy Strawberry Milkshake or Kersplatt Barney or MrsF
    Nopeare Tigger Andy Kersplatt Barney or Cross
    MrsF Tigger Max Nopeare Molly

Just stealing Dottie's glory by adding the last four people who gave their list.

So, discounting Tigger now (RIP), we're left with the following:

Andy 10
    Barney 8
    Crosstownk 5
    Uriel 4
    Kersplatt 3
    Max 3
    Strawberry Milkshake 3
    Trit 3
    Cdaly 2
    Gufc 2
    Mick 2
    Mrs FD 2
    Nopeare 2
    QB 2
    Molly 1
    Pawwed Pig 1
    the Valeyard 1
    TheDazzler 1

Based on this, I think a lot of us agree that Andy is a likely selection by an Alpha to a wolf team. I'd like to propose to vote for him for lynch tonight.

Tomorrow's lynch, we can look at second on that list, Barney.

Unless Tritium can come up with something convincing against Molly that's how I'm leaning.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Player wolf pick 1 wolf pick 2 wolf pick 3 wolf pick 4 random additional nomination
    Max Tigger Andy Uriel Trit
    Andy Tigger Cdaly Barney Kersplat
    Mick Max Barney Uriel Nopeare
    Yoss Crosstownk the Valeyard TheDazzler Barney
    QB Uriel Andy Trit or Max Cdaly
    Uriel Andy Tigger Gufc Strawberry Milkshake
    Crosstownk Mick Barney Trit Uriel
    Barney Andy Tigger Gufc Strawberry Milkshake Pawwed Pig
    Tigger Crosstownk Andy Barney Quick
    Dottie Tigger Barney Andy Mrs FD
    Trit Tigger Andy Mick Crosstownk
    A Neurotic Tigger Andy Crosstown QB
    Molly Tigger Andy Strawberry Milkshake or Kersplatt Barney or MrsF
    Nopeare Tigger Andy Kersplatt Barney or Cross
    MrsF Tigger Max Nopeare Molly

Just stealing Dottie's glory by adding the last four people who gave their list.

So, discounting Tigger now (RIP), we're left with the following:

Andy 10
    Barney 8
    Crosstownk 5
    Uriel 4
    Kersplatt 3
    Max 3
    Strawberry Milkshake 3
    Trit 3
    Cdaly 2
    Gufc 2
    Mick 2
    Mrs FD 2
    Nopeare 2
    QB 2
    Molly 1
    Pawwed Pig 1
    the Valeyard 1
    TheDazzler 1

Based on this, I think a lot of us agree that Andy is a likely selection by an Alpha to a wolf team. I'd like to propose to vote for him for lynch tonight.

Tomorrow's lynch, we can look at second on that list, Barney.

Unless Tritium can come up with something convincing against Molly that's how I'm leaning.

I'd tend to agree. It also depends on how experienced the alphas are too. A more experienced alpha might not choose high profile players. Nonetheless if I was alpha I would definitely have Andy and/or Tigs on my team.

Unfortunately we don't know yet if Tigs was roled or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

andy125 wrote: »
    So tig is dead, I think he was a wolf but we won't know for sure yet

Regarding the reindeer roles, should everyone come forward with their reindeer roles now so it can't be used by someone when they are up for lynch

Well im the Donner Kebab so no reindeer meat on day 7 please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

If you were an alpha and asked to devise your list of folk you would pick. Are you going to pick folk from your team or just avoid totally and follow like sheep.

I would imagine the alphas are hidden in the Andy voters for sure.

Maybe complete sh1t what I am saying but trying to think from an alpha point of you. Hide in plain sight.

Sorry I'm late. Nice to meet you all

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'm so lost :D Is Tigger gone? Who picked him to die?

I'll do up a list later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Sorry I'm late. Nice to meet you all

Welcome aboard. If you were alpha, who would you have picked? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Am I right in thinking that the alphas can communicate with each other?

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

Tigger got eaten by wolves so we don't know who picked him. Yes he's gone, and unfortunately he didn't have time to sniff much out apart from:
    Tigger wrote: »
    andy is a wolf
    Tigger wrote: »
    andy

Tigger was munched by one of the wolf teams. We don't know which one (yet? - not sure if Jay will tell us later or if we'll be left in the dark). They had a contest to decide who'd get the first kill. From now on they both get a kill though :( (at least until one of them is wiped out).

Welcome aboard. If you were alpha, who would you have picked? :)

I would have gone for experienced. Mrsflushdraw, Andy, tigger and uriel.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

My personal opinion and I know it could be called wolfy is leave the like of Andy and Mick tonight as even if they are a wolf etc they might flush out or munch someone from the other team/Hans.
    I know we run the risk of them also finding a role but I think we can get a better read on players who actually post/chase people than those who don't. I'd be highly suspicious of people high on that list but I wouldn't be getting rid of players who create discussion/ideas on night one as it could make it very quiet in here quickly and allow people to coast by. I'd be fairly sure the other teams will be wanting rid of experienced players as well so they might be targeting the likes of Tigger/Mick/Andy to kill experience early as they'd be a threat to them.

Who would you vote for instead, Nopeare?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I'm so lost :D Is Tigger gone? Who picked him to die?)

Wolf kill I think. Or else he was out drinking with Jayop who also seems to be slaughtered *

In the last thread everyone announced who they were voting for on thread which gave us an advantage as the voting history could be scrutinised later on. Might be an idea to do the same this thread with reasons for why you are voting.

*sorry Jayop. Get well soon

• Registered Users Posts: 8,055 ✭✭✭Guffy

Are there any tasks we should be looking out for?

tritum doing an xmas poem maybe? Although tbf that would be a hard task. The dread i would have if i had to make up a poem for a task

• Advertisement

gufc21 wrote: »
    Are there any tasks we should be looking out for?

tritum doing an xmas poem maybe? Although tbf that would be a hard task. The dread i would have if i had to make up a poem for a task

I kinda took this to mean that there wouldn't be:
    sullivlo wrote: »

13) There are no hidden roles or secret rooms.

But good point, if we can get mod clarification when Jayop is back in the land of the living that would be great. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

No i read mollys posting style and watched how shes behaved since real start of game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Tigger got eaten by wolves so we don't know who picked him. Yes he's gone, and unfortunately he didn't have time to sniff much out apart from:

Definitely Andy so! :D

I think we should change tack here and discuss the important issues of the day... is Die Hard a chirstmas movie?

D'uh! No discussion needed. Of course it is.

No i read mollys posting style and watched how shes behaved since real start of game.

Anychance you can quote a few of her posts and highlight what you see as suspect?

Ok fair enough... O but why would you say Alpha over wolf?

So Trigger has been lynched and Molly is a suspect baddie? I must read her posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

quickbeam wrote: »
    Who would you vote for instead, Nopeare?
    I honestly don't know but if going off that list I'd more likely aim at people that are considered middle or lower risk, as I believe if say Andy/mick etc is on wolf team 1, then wolf team 2 and hans will want him dead quickly as the better players. So I believe they will be munched/killed and if not by night 3 we then need to consider why not?

• Advertisement

Is molly a suspect? To date i just see tritum pointing at her and hasn't supported the accusation yet. I'm not saying she's not a wolf obviously but at the moment people are just asking for clarification

Advertisement