Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need to change statement date

Options
  • 09-12-2016 10:28pm

My statements currently are from the 15th to the 15th of the next month.

How to i change my statements to start from the 1st of the month ?
    Or is it possible to get an estatement form the 1st of june untill present ?

I can get the transaction list , but i need it to contain the Bank of Ireland statement header.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

mayomaffia wrote: »
    My statements currently are from the 15th to the 15th of the next month.

How to i change my statements to start from the 1st of the month ?
    Or is it possible to get an estatement form the 1st of june untill present ?

I can get the transaction list , but i need it to contain the Bank of Ireland statement header.
    Hi,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

You can order an up to date statement via the service desk on Banking 365 Online. If statements are issued monthly on your account statements from June to date should be available to download from your estatements on Banking 365 Online.

To amend the date your bank statement is issued please send your request via the service desk on Banking 
    365 Online and a representative will amend this for you.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement