Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My bookmarks are gone

Options
  • 10-12-2016 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

hi folks i had bookmarks on chrome and imported ie but chrome has been freezing lately so i installed a different version but the bookmarks are gone can i do anything to get them back thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,799 ✭✭✭DopeTech

faolteam wrote: »
    hi folks i had bookmarks on chrome and imported ie but chrome has been freezing lately so i installed a different version but the bookmarks are gone can i do anything to get them back thanks

Have you signed in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭faolteam

yes i have thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,799 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Try logging into Google dashboard and see if they appear in there. If so, try syncing them.

If that still doest work google "chrome removal tool". Download and install it to completely remove all traces of chrome. Restart your laptop and install chrome again.

Advertisement