Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds

Options
  • 10-12-2016 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

It comes without saying, grinds are extremely expensive. for many students the idea of grinds isnt even an option. I am currently a 4th med student at TCD, along with some other uni students we want to facilitate high quality student led crash courses for junior and leaving cert students. If you are a uni student and want to help out with leaving cert subjects, pm me.

if you have any thoughts on this idea, id love to hear you out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

My first thoughts relate to your syntax, grammar, and punctuation.

Also, aren't you just touting a business here?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 boohooo

My first thoughts relate to your syntax, grammar, and punctuation.

Also, aren't you just touting a business here?

Nope just looking for thoughts on the idea :)

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭mick kk

....but you are not a teacher - you are a 4th year medical student.
    Maybe teachers could start giving medical advice to disadvantaged children.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭RealJohn

mick kk wrote: »
    ....but you are not a teacher - you are a 4th year medical student.
    Maybe teachers could start giving medical advice to disadvantaged children.
    No, just student teachers looking for a quick buck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

RealJohn wrote: »
    No, just student teachers looking for a quick buck.

I presume he's doing it for free!

Anyhow OP, try the Third Level forum HEREand find your particular university.. you could throw out a few hooks and see if anyone bites. Then if you get a group together you could post in the 'Pimp my Grinds' thread in the LCert forum.

I'll close this thread now as it's mainly for teachers more so than students.

Good luck with it, at the very least get yourself versed in the subject with some exam papers/textbooks/revision books before you start

Thread closed

Mod

Edit: I see you've posted the same thread in other fora OP. This isn't generally allowed on boards.ie so just stick to one thread. The TCD is probably your best bet.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement