Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Switching Gas & Electricity

Options
  • 10-12-2016 2:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

if there is any offers Which might be worth changing ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Movie Maestro

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭foxy_j

If your an electric ireland customer for a while they have a loyalty €150 credit

See attached and give them a call l. It worked for me but needed to commit to 12mth contract 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭corks finest

foxy_j wrote: »
    If your an electric ireland customer for a while they have a loyalty €150 credit

See attached and give them a call l. It worked for me but needed to commit to 12mth contract 😊

Hi,thank you,v much,rang electric Ireland,gave my number,mentioned the discount,queried the e150 credit,transferred to sales,3 minutes later,got the Bob's,p. S. I rang from the cheaper 01 8529534

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

We used bonkers switched to flogas and energia. Never realised it was cheaper to get them separately. I feel duped, but better late than never I suppose ��

• Registered Users Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭ablelocks

rather than start a new thread....our contract with energia is up tomorrow - they've offered a 15% discount and 100 off next bill to stay.

just wondering if anyone has heard of other better deals? (I've just started searching so haven't been into bonkers or switcher yet...{)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69,016 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Single fuel options are nearly always better than any dual-fuel deal. Also, the % off figures are meaningless comparisons as the core rates differ. Always run bonkers/switcher over the real figures each time.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭James Delaney

L1011 wrote: »
    Single fuel options are nearly always better than any dual-fuel deal. Also, the % off figures are meaningless comparisons as the core rates differ. Always run bonkers/switcher over the real figures each time.

So what company is the cheapest for domestic users (considering Rates Charged, standard service charges - discounts & cash back)

I'm with Energia at the moment for both my gas & electricity service. Contract expires nxt wk.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,016 ✭✭✭✭L1011

So what company is the cheapest for domestic users (considering Rates Charged, standard service charges - discounts & cash back)

I'm with Energia at the moment for both my gas & electricity service. Contract expires nxt wk.

Entirely dependent on usage. There is no cheapest for all.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭bewhiched

ImARebel wrote: »
    We used bonkers switched to flogas and energia. Never realised it was cheaper to get them separately. I feel duped, but better late than never I suppose ��

We did the exact same 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭James Delaney

L1011 wrote: »
    Entirely dependent on usage. There is no cheapest for all.

Is Bonkers.ie Reliable I wonder ?

If you can get a CashBack on both Gas & Electricity its probably better even if kwhs tariff is a fraction higher

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mar2000

foxy_j wrote: »

I rang them and signed up for direct debit and ebilling. Got €150 credited to my account and I was delighted as I had a high bill this time. They said it would be off future bills but after the call I rang the automated service to check the balance and it was credited immediately.

Thanks foxy_j

Advertisement