Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collection of 20+ ZX Spectrum covertapes

Options
  • 10-12-2016 8:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭✭

Item : spectrum spares
    Price: FREE
    Post/collection : both, taker pays postage.

Not sure there'll be any interest here for Spectrum related stuff but anyway.

Free to any regular user here, what's a fair number of total posts? (considerably more than mine) 50?

Anyway, I have a load of spares in my collection and happy to give them away to someone if they pay postage, or can collect from Co. Kilkenny. Can't guarantee they will all load, but most of ones I've tried do.

Here's the advert listing, there are other loose tapes I've found too.

http://www.adverts.ie/11355708

Happy Christmas.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭Spocker

Ah Crash, I remember flicking through your pages like it was (gulp!) 30 years ago...

I'd like to take this, if thats ok - I'll be in the Discovery Park visiting the Big Fella on Monday evening, and might collect them from you then?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Spocker wrote: »
    Ah Crash, I remember flicking through your pages like it was (gulp!) 30 years ago...

I'd like to take this, if thats ok - I'll be in the Discovery Park visiting the Big Fella on Monday evening, and might collect them from you then?

Yeah no problem, I'll see if I can find any more spares too, I'll PM you details

• Registered Users Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Spocker has these. This can be marked closed now thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement