Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business purchasing software advice needed!

Options
  • 10-12-2016 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Purchase order style software needed

My business consists of purchasing goods from multiple sources with as many as 30 transactions per day.

I do the purchasing for 5 different departments within the company. Our company is growing fast and I need to be able to attribute different purchases to these different departments at the time of purchase (customisable drop down menu etc)......We carries a lot of 'cross-over' products that are sold within different areas of the company.....essentially we are putting together a central purchasing system that distributes to each area.

Stock sources would include:
    - ebay
    - Irish suppliers
    - Online wholesales
    - Chinese wholesalers
    - Uk and other European based companies

The vast majority of all purchases are paid for up front and in full.....we use very little credit. We use bank transfers, 3rd party international money transfers, debit cards etc

To date we use a handwritten purchase order style system. This doubles as a traceability system for some goods that are delivered to our shop or workshop (we also deal in small expensive 2nd hand goods that need paperwork assigned to them when they are travelling through different departments of the business...these goods, once processed and ready for sale are then manually input into our stock system, barcoded and sent for retail)

This software would need to accessible across multiple platforms (Mobile, Pc) and if it ties in with the likes of Sage accounts, then even better! .

Any ideas???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,225 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

This software would need to accessible across multiple platforms (Mobile, Pc) and if it ties in with the likes of Sage accounts, then even better! .
    Any ideas???

First stop for me would be typing "Purchase Order Software Sage" into Google.
    Zahara seem to offer a multi-platform solution that integrates and Sage themselves have a PO solution but I don't think it's m-p.

Advertisement