Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musto in Kildare Village

Options
  • 10-12-2016 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

Might be useful for someone for Christmas if you can brave the crowds - they have some shooting range stuff in currently (jackets mostly but a few other bits) and an extra 20% off "outerwear" on top of the outlet prices. I picked up a ladies Musto Whisper jacket for €88 which usually go for about 450ish or more. There was more selection of sizes/styles for men.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Crow Pigeon and Pheasant

Springwell wrote:
    Might be useful for someone for Christmas if you can brave the crowds - they have some shooting range stuff in currently (jackets mostly but a few other bits) and an extra 20% off "outerwear" on top of the outlet prices. I picked up a ladies Musto Whisper jacket for €88 which usually go for about 450ish or more. There was more selection of sizes/styles for men.

Might have a look if I go in! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Crow Pigeon and Pheasant

Had a look this evening and saw a lovely jacket! Might wait and see if they have a sale later!

Advertisement