Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Box office

Options
  • 10-12-2016 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Tried to buy Joshua fight tonight.... Was told I can't get sky box office through Eir even though I have the full sky sports package ... Sky said provider can do it ... I know when I was with Virgin it only took a phone call to be added to my bill?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi antoinette 1

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I would commend contacting our customer care team on 0818 20 30 40 & they will be able to assist you further on this.

Thanks

Stacey

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Real Psycrow

Just in time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Just in time!
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi  [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Real Psycrow,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Is there anything I can help you with?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Hi there. Old thread I know but closest I could find to my question.
    I have TV/broadband with Eir. And I have the sky sports package.
    Will the option of paying additional €25 to watch he mayweather mcgregor fight on sky box office be available to eir customers?? I assumed it would like it is possible for virgin media.
    Can anyone confirm??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi there. Old thread I know but closest I could find to my question.
    I have TV/broadband with Eir. And I have the sky sports package.
    Will the option of paying additional €25 to watch he mayweather mcgregor fight on sky box office be available to eir customers?? I assumed it would like it is possible for virgin media.
    Can anyone confirm??
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately, we don't have the rights to broadcast Sky Box Office events so you'd be unable to view this fight on eir Vision I'm afraid.

- Adam

• Advertisement
Advertisement