Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Roganstown gym

• 10-12-2016 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Im currently using a gym in ashbourne but its gone to the dogs lately. Showers and machines not working. Heating not on. All sorts of little things that add up.

I was looking to change to something nearby.

Anyone know what Roganstown is like. Or how much the membership is?
    No info on their website about membership prices.

Id also be interested in offers for couples membership or even family membership.
    Dont really want to ask them direct as I know that what they say is the price and what you end up paying in the end are two different things. And Im not in the mood for that kind of game at the moment. Would rather hear reviews from others and prices that people got for membership before I approach them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭76544567

Im a member there for the last year and a half.
    Myself and my significant other pay €800 per year for us both (€400 each).
    When I asked originally they quoted €1300 but then said they would give it to us for €1100 as a "special deal".
    I told them to call me back when it was a lot lower. Two weeks later I got a call offering membership for the year for both of us for €800.
    It pays to call their bluff. All gyms work the same. The chances of you only going for a few weeks after paying a years membership are very, very high, so they will sell one years membership for a significant discount. After all you are usually not taking up space after a month or so, so its free money for them.

Advertisement