Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House break-in - what do I do?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I don't even get the point of this trolling? What's the point ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Seriously you're at this again? Get a life and find something else to do with your time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 57 ✭✭TheIT

It isn't trolling, I am genuinely afraid, which is why I am getting the alarm and locks changed tomorrow. I'm heading out for the evening in a while so I'll forget about it then.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭alexonhisown

Op, either call the guards or stop trolling

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

Set some traps 'Home Alone' style and video the hilarity thats bound to ensue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

TheIT wrote: »
    It isn't trolling, I am genuinely afraid, which is why I am getting the alarm and locks changed tomorrow. I'm heading out for the evening in a while so I'll forget about it then.

Leave it till Monday, a Sunday call out will cost ya.

Anyway, by the time you have enjoyed your evening out all will be well.

You are one of the biggest wind ups I've seen in a while.

Ooof.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

So afraid that you are casually chilling in the house with someone in the attic?

Your posts dont make any sense IMO

I'm getting the taxi in a few minutes, I shall bring Wilson with me because I'm going to a friends place. I am genuinely worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Now you know from the other thread that the guy just wants to get out and not harm you. You should go out for your pints and leave the door open again. If you ask nicely he might close it on his way out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭9or10

Now you know from the other thread that the guy just wants to get out and not harm you. You should go out for your pints and leave the door open again. If you ask nicely he might close it on his way out.

He's just saying that here. He'll probably wait till he comes home drunk and take his wicked pleasure.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,149 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

You need to get out more.

And go see a head doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭TresGats

Whatever next? A locked safe embedded in your garage floor?

If you get to troll that long. Perhaps the bloke living in the attic will leave you in a corpse pile similar to the German farm incident some decades ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭TresGats

If you get to troll that long. Perhaps the bloke living in the attic will leave you in a corpse pile similar to the German farm incident some decades ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Atari Jaguar

TresGats wrote: »

That thread wasn't even trolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

The house is over 10 years old, I don't think the locks have been changed. I will change them tomorrow, I'll also ask the guy changing them to have a look at the attic, I can still hear things up there.

Ask the lad in the attic if he could change the locks.

Phonewatch is coming at 1, any suggestions on what i should ask them?

Phonewatch is coming at 1, any suggestions on what i should ask them?

How to troll properly. You're making cringe.

Please, I am not trolling, I am getting phonewatch out today to have a look. I can still hear things in the attic, I'm not drunk and I'm not trolling!!

Might be a Phonewatch rep in the attic! Wouldn't put it past them, they'd do anything to get a sale....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Please, I am not trolling, I am getting phonewatch out today to have a look. I can still hear things in the attic, I'm not drunk and I'm not trolling!!

1 out of 10 for effort

How much would it cost, around €400 your man said yesterday. Now, this isn't being funny, but what should I do about the noises in the attic?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

1 out of 10 for effort

That's extremely generous.

Please... I'm not trolling!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

How much would it cost, around €400 your man said yesterday. Now, this isn't being funny, but what should I do about the noises in the attic?

Go and investigate. If we don't hear from you again we'll know someone was up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Go and investigate. If we don't hear from you again we'll know someone was up there.

*fingers crossed*

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

This is the kind of lad you would find in your attic.

Please... I'm not trolling!

Well let's review the facts shall we?

Phone watch are calling on a Sunday

They haven't taken payment yet

You're hearing noise in your attic and at the same time there's another new reg on After Hours giving some nonsense story how their stuck in an attic

Now problems with this are:

Phonewatch don't install Sunday.

They take payment immediately and their alarm system costs over €600, not €400.

The likelyhood that your story and the other posters (who is you let's be honest) are some and coincidence are very, very slim.

You're not trolling I would well believe, you're trying to bull**** within an inch of your life, but your terrible at it. And either you find it funny or you're so desperate for someone to believe you that you created a second account and posted in AH claiming to be stuck in an attic.

Boards is a great place, but boardises aren't idiots. Stop trying to make us out to be such.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

First rule of troll club, don't say "this is not trolling" in the OP.
    Embarrassing effort...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

Of course he is throlling anyone who thinks they have a proper security system from Phone Watch is deluded

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement