Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas gifts

• 10-12-2016 11:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭

Any ideas what to buy the man who has everything????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

How could anyone possibly answer that! I think it's safe to assume they don't have everything. What are they into? For someone like that something they use and then get one handmade or by a small maker so it's more unique you could even personalise it in some way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭Splishsplash

jimmii wrote: »
    How could anyone possibly answer that! I think it's safe to assume they don't have everything. What are they into? For someone like that something they use and then get one handmade or by a small maker so it's more unique you could even personalise it in some way.

He's into ufc, I got the conor mcgregor jersey, the new game for ps4 any other ideas?

Any ideas what to buy the man who has everything????

Bought OH a nice cheeseboard. It contained a nice board, knife, fork and spoon along with a chutney, some grapes, a selection of crackers/biscuits and 2 bottles wine. He loved it! I know his tastes so was able to do one up myself.

He's into ufc, I got the conor mcgregor jersey, the new game for ps4 any other ideas?

Maybe tickets to an Irish MMA event? Have you been able to check to see if he will like the jersey as there are a lot of fans that might not! Would he be interested in doing martial arts? You could get a voucher for a local club? The new kickboxer film is out on dvd that would be a nice little extra.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭Splishsplash

jimmii wrote: »
    Maybe tickets to an Irish MMA event? Have you been able to check to see if he will like the jersey as there are a lot of fans that might not! Would he be interested in doing martial arts? You could get a voucher for a local club? The new kickboxer film is out on dvd that would be a nice little extra.

Thank you so much. I'll look into that film now. Do u know of any mma events coming up?

• Advertisement

Thank you so much. I'll look into that film now. Do u know of any mma events coming up?

If you have a look here you can see if there's anything coming up there doesn't seem to be much booked for next year yet though unfortunately!

http://severemma.com/events/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

What about the new John kavanagh book, if he's a mcgregor fan, he'd probably enjoy it,

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

sarah88 wrote: »
    What about the new John kavanagh book, if he's a mcgregor fan, he'd probably enjoy it,

That's a great suggestion!

Advertisement