Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How would you react if your partner had a 'scat' fetish?

• 11-12-2016 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭

This isn't a joke post for anyone who believes it is. I'm talking about where someones is sexually aroused by their partners feces. This sometimes includes consuming it Scat Fetish (No Images, just a Wikipedia entry).

I have this and I would prefer it to regular intercourse, however it seems that the vast majority of people would be absolutely repulsed by this and consider it a mental disorder.

What do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Sounds like a load of s-hit to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭emo72

No. Not nice. But if it makes you happy work away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

I thought this wasnt allowed on AH, to the S&S forum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

That'd be a bummer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,752 ✭✭✭degsie

I do love that way that character is always on the search for acorns, but it doesn't turn me on in any way...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭jeanjolie

mansize wrote: »
    I thought this wasnt allowed on AH, to the S&S forum!

Mods, please move this thread if it's not in the correct forum. Didn't know where to post it.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

I'd sh1t myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Everything in moderation. Who doesn't love a bit of scat in fairness.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Not like you can wipe yourself on the sheets when you are finished, turn over and fall asleep... I hope?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

jester77 wrote: »
    Not like you can wipe yourself on the sheets when you are finished, turn over and fall asleep... I hope?!

Get used to anything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,580 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

The sh1t would really hit the fan.

Glazers Out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I'm pretty open minded to most things but this would be an absolute no, never, ever.

Remember Intermission?

Sally: Would you ever hurt me?

Oscar: No!

Sally: Neglect me?

Oscar: Never!

Sally: **** on me?

Oscar: [pause] Do you want me to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I'd be pretty pissed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 49 Oliver Beetroot

I'm pretty open minded to most things but this would be an absolute no, never, ever.

Remember Intermission?

What was her answer to that?

What was her answer to that?

She had relationship insecurities because a previous partner tied her up and **** on her chest.

Best Irish film ever, Intermission.

She had relationship insecurities because a previous partner tied her up and **** on her chest.

Best Irish film ever, Intermission.

So she wasn't in to it herself? Hope she got rid of the ronnie.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

That'd be a deal breaker for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭jeanjolie

That'd be a deal breaker for me.

In what way...Breaking the relationship up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

During the whole celeb fappening a few years back, a video was released that had the actress Jessica Brown Findlay saying and doing a few things which would lead us to believe that might be something she is interested in. You'd never think it to look at her. Like butter wouldn't melt. She must have been mortified when it was reported. The red tops quoted what she said too. If that wasn't bad enough, her middle name adds an element of comic tragedy to the whole affair. Yikers.

• Advertisement

jeanjolie wrote: »
    In what way...Breaking the relationship up?

I definitely wouldn't break up with someone over it, not like they can help what they like, but say for a second that you're genuine, if you brought it up and a partner was disgusted, would you bury it for the rest of your life or think 'No, I have to meet someone that shares this interest of mine'?

Puts 'eat a mile of her sh1te to get near her' in context anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭zeroliner

I'd be grossed out and probably dump them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Fcuk that sh1t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

Not for me, but if you and your partner are into it, work away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I definitely wouldn't break up with someone over it,
    I would TBH.
    not like they can help what they like,
    Indeed not, but that goes for me too and getting one's jollies from excrement would be something waaaaaaay beyond my comfort zone, like orbiting off Neptune waaaaaay beyond. As I typed that I though of Uranus. Missus! But no. Just no. Ditto for piss fetishes. Whatever floats your boat, but it sinks mine.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

Fcuk that sh1t.

I think that's the idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Donal55

This isn't a joke post for anyone who believes it is. I'm talking about where someones is sexually aroused by their partners feces. This sometimes includes consuming it Scat Fetish (No Images, just a Wikipedia entry).

I have this and I would prefer it to regular intercourse, however it seems that the vast majority of people would be absolutely repulsed by this and consider it a mental disorder.

What do you think?

Do you swallow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

What do you think?
    Do you freeze it for insertion later?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

No. Just no. Whatever people are into, as long as its consensual then go ahead, but there's a very good reason why 99.9% of people are repulsed by sh*t.

I couldn't stay with someone who was into smearing themselves in their (or my) excrement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

You could get very ill from that sort of thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mods, please move this thread if it's not in the correct forum. Didn't know where to post it.

I've no idea either so locking it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement