Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whoops

Options
  • 11-12-2016 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭

So might have a problem when I want to take the icicle lights down. I thought I was being clever putting the connector plug through the vent at the side of the house but only realised when I had it through that I will probably have to cut the cable to get it out.

This is not a problem and I can just use a cable connector to connect the wires back up next year!
    electrical-131.png

But is there a better solution or smaller 2 pin plug I can get. I'm looking to be able to quickly connect the wires together without messing around with the connector above each year. Something like the below image would be ideal but small enough to fit through the vent which is about 9mm so a connector that is 6-7mm tick would go through easy enough.

HTB1jKpVFVXXXXaYXpXXq6xXFXXX4.jpg

Comments

Advertisement