Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banks where i can get money without a card near Rathmines

Options
  • 11-12-2016 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭

Im waiting on a new card this week is there any branches near Rathmines where i can do this and my online banking is waiting for a new code for my card ?
    I have passport bank statements etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

According to the leaflet handed out by the Rathmines branch, the nearest full service branches are - Ranelagh, Terenure, Baggot Street and College Green.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

CHeers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Spunge wrote: »
    Im waiting on a new card this week is there any branches near Rathmines where i can do this and my online banking is waiting for a new code for my card ?
    I have passport bank statements etc
    Hi Spunge, thanks for getting in touch.

I see Gyalist has already answered your question, thanks Gyalist. Spunge, just bring along your account details and photo ID to make a withdrawal while you’re waiting for your new card.

A list of our branches and the services available can be found here.

Please let me know if you need anything else, thanks.
    Nicola 

Advertisement