Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joyetech AIO vs Joytech AIO D22

Options
  • 11-12-2016 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the difference between these? Is the D22 a newer better version? What ohm strength is needed for a decent starter?

Thanks for any help as I am slightly bamboozled!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I've not used either version, but looks to me like they just updated the design a bit. They both do the same job and use the same coils it appears. Don't worry too much on the latest or greatest, just grab one that takes your fancy, find a juice you like, and if it helps you off the smokes, Bingo! :) Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

The D22 will take 4 mls of juice while the standard AIO only takes 2. Also the battery in the D22 will last longer. Both take the same coils. I use the AIO with a 1.5 ohm coil.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Not a fan of AIO's due to no upgrade option with them. I'd suggest something like a Kangertech Evod Mega TC for around €50.

SUBVOD_MEGA_994353c5-74db-4418-ba36-25c05e450df9.jpg?3312473983350702456

Good battery and a great tank which can be re-used if (when) you move up to a better mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Hollzer

Thanks for info, good to know they are a decent one. Also I would never have considered upgrading potential!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Hollzer wrote: »
    Thanks for info, good to know they are a decent one. Also I would never have considered upgrading potential!

It depends if the starter kits will do what you need or if you need something a little more advanced. I'm running an Innokin Sure Fire 4 TC with a Kangertech Top Tank Mini (from above starter kit) and the juice flavor is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO far beyond what you get from the starter kits, its like night and day.

• Advertisement
Advertisement