Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get sushi ?

• 12-12-2016 12:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭

Tesco used to sell sushi chicken and veg. Can't find it anymore , does anyone know where sells sushi for lunches

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Tesco used to sell sushi chicken and veg. Can't find it anymore , does anyone know where sells sushi for lunches

Centra on O'Connell Street and William Street.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

The Japanese place
    Centra Sushi looks rotten

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

bigpink wrote:
    The Japanese place Centra Sushi looks rotten

Very reasonably priced, fresh, convenient, and tastes better than you think it looks. I say Centra too.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭wigsa100

I realise it's not what you're asking but Taikichi has some of the best sushi in the country, if not the continent. Sounds dramatic but I have eaten a pile of it in many different places, as have many people I know who say the same thing. It's a pity the service can be appalling a lot of the time. You can expect to wait over an hour for food plenty of times.

Kyoto near The Locke is also very good but bafflingly, they upped their prices by three euro after a couple of weeks and are now even more expensive than Taikichi, so I won't go there anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Exeggcute

Ever try making your own?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Isnt there a Sushi to go restaurant on the first floor in Arthurs Quay directly above Tescos....looks very clean and popular from what I have seen but I don't like that kind of food myself so cant comment any further

Advertisement