Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

McKenzie Boxers: 4 pairs for £5 + PM etc

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

andydurnin wrote: »
    I got no emails from JD sports and my order number doesn't work. I used PM. What should I do?

Nothing. Forget the JD order number on their tracking page. It's crap, and always returns an error. Just hold tight. The next notification you'll get will be from PM telling you they have your order. Still Plenty of time for a pre Christmas delivery, either with PM or PW.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭jvrk

Got my 8 pairs this morning thanks op.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Just picked my order up from PM, thanks again OP I'll have clean jocks for christmas :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

jvrk wrote: »
    Got my 8 pairs this morning thanks op.
    Ditto. DPD dropped off the same to my place at 9.30am this morning. The wife has given up asking me "whats coming now?".

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭tom_murphy112

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Just picked my order up from PM, thanks again OP I'll have clean jocks for christmas :D

Well as they say wash them before you use them :P:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,085 ✭✭✭markc1184

Got a text from dpd this morning saying they would be delivered to PM. Showing on my PM account now so hopefully they will be ready foe collection tonight. Cheers OP and the others that got onto customer service following up on the delays.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭The_N4sir

Received my 8 pairs earlier today. Thanks OP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭WIZWEB

Got 8 pairs of 12 ordered. Some for gifts. Luckily they split sizes on order so not too bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Got my 8 pairs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

This scene will play out all over xmas - replace Calvin with McKenzie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f9MNkbTzxg&t=1m8s

• Advertisement
Advertisement