Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy a pretty hijab for my friend?

Options
  • 12-12-2016 2:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

It's for a Christmas present for my friend from Morrocco. I got her for secret Santa. She's Muslim and she wairs a hijab. I want to get her a really pretty fancy one that's not too dear as part of her present since I am a student 😂 Do you know anywhere in Dublin where I could get a nice hijab scarf for her? How much are they usually? And any additional advice on them as I heard that they come in different styles Xx
    Thanks 😊 (if you want to know how she wairs it, she wairs it draping down around her neck.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

There's a couple of shops along Clanbrassil St near Leonard's Corner which stock them afaik, no idea on prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭supersheeps

Scarves from high street stores such as h&m, penneys or zara are popular as hijabs-I used to work in fashion retail and we'd sell quite a few to Muslim ladies, especially younger women. Just make sure it's long, wide and a fairly heavy material (fine knit viscose or something, not woolly but also not silky either)

Advertisement