Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi Christmas Day

Options
  • 12-12-2016 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know what taxi firms close to the city centre would be best to use on Christmas Day? Would it be necessary to to book something in advance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭snottybridge

Sattelite Taxis on Pouladuff road operate on Christmas day, might be a good idea to book in advance alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭sozbox

I get taxis every Christmas Day, always use Hailo

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

Thanks guys. Its for my parents and they are not inclined to leave this kind of thing to chance, although we are not sure what time they'll need one yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

You should be fine as long as you're not expecting to ring and get one that exact minute. A phonecall with a 20 minutes lead time and they'll be set.

I remember a few years back I seemed to get run of drivers explaining why they'd be working Xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

razorblunt wrote: »
    You should be fine as long as you're not expecting to ring and get one that exact minute. A phonecall with a 20 minutes lead time and they'll be set.

I remember a few years back I seemed to get run of drivers explaining why they'd be working Xmas.

Oh of course, that's expected at most times. Just didn't want to be waiting an hour or more.

• Advertisement
Advertisement