If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung KS7000 series package deal.

Options
  • 12-12-2016 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi RicherSounds Team:)

im looking to buy samsung ks7000 tv, i ddint decide what size to choose... im thinking about 55-65 inch.
    I would like to get samsung UHD bluray player as well as advertised for half price, but its not on your irish website... so i dont know how to order it. Btw will i get 3 uhd movies with it as advertised on your UK website?

Another thing... few weeks ago there were lots of packages deals on your website, but they r gone now and im actually looking to get soundbar from you as well... for example there was a deal for samsung tv + uhd player + samsung hwk650, how much i would have to pay for it now? Or maybe You have any better package to offer?:)

Regards, Romi.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Mr.Rm

ok, sorry i found the package that i was writing about in first post, im just got confused what richersounds website i was checking .com or .ie... its this one: http://www.richersounds.com/package/tv/tv---all/pah013377

So what would be the euro price for it and how i can order it?:)

Regards, R.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Mr. RM

Thanks for the mail and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

That package isn't available for delivery on the UK site as stock is tight especially on the soundbar.

I can try to secure stock for you if you were interested and it would be priced at £1402.50 with ROI delivery at £39.99 - total £1442.49 / €1799

Thanks again and if you would like to go ahead just drop me a line with your contact details and I'll ask one of the guys to try to book the stock and arrange a delivery with you.

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John for quick answer.

What would be the price just for tv + uhd player... will i have to pay for delivery as well?
    I can give up with soundbar, i will buy one after new year:)

Regards, Romi.

Mr.Rm wrote: »
    Thanks John for quick answer.

What would be the price just for tv + uhd player... will i have to pay for delivery as well?
    I can give up with soundbar, i will buy one after new year:)

Regards, Romi.
    Hi Romi,

Again that's not available for delivery in the UK but I can probably bend that one for you as a Boardie - £1183.50 + delivery at £35 = total £1218.50 / €1499,

Thanks again and keep me posted,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks again for quick answer!

That's OK... I will order TV tonight from your Irish website and buy the uhd player from Did electrical as they have them now on sale for 180... 1179+180=1360 so i will save another few quids;)

Thanks for your assistance!

Regards, Romi.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

what size tv is the €1499

what size tv is the €1499

55inch + uhd player... TV only is 1179.

Dear Eircom_Sucks,

apologies for the delay - we are a bit slow answering posts at the moment but even at the quietest times we generally need more than 6 minutes, apologies! 

@ Mr RM - thanks a million and keep me posted - Thanks again for the biz, its much appreciated,

John Mc & Crew

wasnt meant to duplicate sorry

• Advertisement

No probs ES, keep me posted if we can help,

ATVB,

John Mc

ATVB,

John Mc

55 or 60 ks7000 rock bottom

ready to pull the trigger just need a decent price

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ATVB,

John Mc

55 or 60 ks7000 rock bottom

ready to pull the trigger just need a decent price
    Hey Eircom_Sucks.

I notice you've posted under several threads. just checking if you have been looked after yet?

Hey Eircom_Sucks.

I notice you've posted under several threads. just checking if you have been looked after yet?

not yet , not a decent price to be had

cash here just waiting for best price

Hey Eircom_Sucks.

not yet , not a decent price to be had

cash here just waiting for best price
    Eircom_Sucks,

our price on the UE5KS7000 is £1049 / €1179 including ROI delivery and our 6 year warranty / the UE60KS7000 is £1299 / €1599 including delivery & our 6 year warranty - I understand that you are looking for rock bottom pricing across several threads but as far as I can see that's pretty much the best pricing currently available including ROI shipping and a decent warranty - as ever we are happy to look at price beats if you can see it cheaper including ROI delivery.

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.