Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have a Pokemon Question If You Don't Mind

• 12-12-2016 2:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,017 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

My sister is looking to buy the 'Sun' Pokemon game but isn't sure which system it's for- is it the 3DS or the 3DS XL. I have to admit I'm not very familiar with Nintendo machines at all- can the cartridges be used on both?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭pasta-solo

The 3DS and the 3DS XL are the same console, the XL just has a bigger screen. To further confuse matters, there's also the New 3DS and the New 3DS XL, both of which are just upgraded version of the regular 3DS line, but the new Pokemon games perform better on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

Pokemon sun (and moon) will work on any of the Nintendo 3DS family

This includes
    - 3DS
    - 3DS XL
    - 2DS
    - "New" 3DS
    - "New" 3DS XL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,017 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Wow, that's fantastic folks- thanks for the quick answers. I do really appreciate it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Wow, that's fantastic folks-

Hey don't sound so surprised, this is what we do. :D

Advertisement