Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir covering Virgin cancellation fee.

Options
  • 12-12-2016 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

My mother signed up to an Eir triple-play by a door to door sales rep. She advised that she was still in contract with Virgin but the Eir rep told her that Eir would cover any cancelation fee. Can you confirm that this is correct?

Thanks,
    Graamh

Comments

I'd be almost certain that this is not the case. Probably lies spewed to get a sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Riamfada wrote: »
    Hi,

My mother signed up to an Eir triple-play by a door to door sales rep. She advised that she was still in contract with Virgin but the Eir rep told her that Eir would cover any cancelation fee. Can you confirm that this is correct?

Thanks,
    Graamh
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Riamfada,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.:) [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]This is indeed available on certain bundles however it should also be stated on the documentation your mother signs should she wish to proceed with this. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement