Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Death at Christmas time.

• 12-12-2016 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭

😞

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

My condolences on your loss.

My thoughts on this are, to do what feels right, remembering the person who is gone.
    Maybe light a candle in their memory, in church, if you / they were religious.
    Don't feel that you have to put up decorations or whatever else, if you don't want to, keep things quiet and simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭chooey

Sorry for your loss. I lost my mam earlier this year and am dreading Christmas. Just want to get it over with. Just take one day at a time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

Maybe it's because it happened at Christmas, a time I usually look forward to a lot, that I'm kind of OK about it. The way I see it, nothing could ever top how sh1t I was feeling last year so whatever I face this year will be a relief.

It's usually a happy time anyway and my oul lad loved this time of year too, so I don't see why I wouldn't make the best of it.

Advertisement