Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

River shannon annacotty pumphouse Pike

Options
  • 12-12-2016 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Just wondering if anyone fishes this spot i heard about a year ago that the gate was locked because people were littering and lighting fires is it worth a try for pike i will probably be goin out in a boat aswell so dont want the hassle of bringin the boat and all if the pike fishing is as bad as other parts of the shannon around limerick.. is there a place to launch a boat on this stretch of river..?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Reedsie

Did you have a look here Dyl: http://www.fishinginireland.info/pike/shannon/limerick.htm

It's not quite up to date but can give a good idea. I don't think anyone will be too specific about any venue on a public forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Dyl15

Thanks reedsie ill have a look at that now and yea thats true and its better off that way not to give it to much info unless through pm all im really looking for though is what works best because i fish the shannon a good bit around o briens bridge which can be a tricky spot at times and just any other general info on the spot would be dead handy even by pm

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Reedsie

I don't know the area at all myself. Any more big trout?

Advertisement