Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir fibre Status

Options
  • 12-12-2016 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi Reps can you give me some information on when fibre broadband will be available at the MBY1_E01 exchange ?One map says available in 6 months while another says available on the 14-12-2016. Thanks for any help you can offer/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

11James11 wrote: »
    Hi Reps can you give me some information on when fibre broadband will be available at the MBY1_E01 exchange ?One map says available in 6 months while another says available on the 14-12-2016. Thanks for any help you can offer/

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]11James11,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have checked this and the forecast date for this cabinet was December 2016. Would you like to PM me your details & I can check this?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement