Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Developing a movie

• 12-12-2016 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello, I am a young director who currently lives in Dublin. I am seeking many actors for my new movie 'All That Glitters' which is a satirical comedy film about the Southside of Dublin City and is set in Dun Laoghaire though perhaps it will be filmed in other areas. I'll give you some of the main roles and what kind of person I'm looking for to play the role:

Saoirse - Teen, Blonde hair and Average or Overweight size. A typical rich mean girl. Slightly overweight due to the spoiling from her parents.
    Sorcha - Teen, Any hair color and no Makeup. Average or Overweight. A regular looking girl. Same as Saoirse is a mean rich and reasonably attractive girl but is considered more 'Ugly' by her peers therefore the actress shouldn't wear makeup.
    Samantha - Teen, Thin or Average weight, frail looking, Blonde. Slightly poorer than her other two friends Samantha is more thin and slightly frail looking.

So thats the characters. This is my first movie ever. Forgive me if what I'm looking for in the actors is slightly politically incorrect but it's just an outline. Please comment what you think

Advertisement