Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth - homestay/digs for summer students?

Options
  • 12-12-2016 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

I'm finding it really difficult to find out if there's a need for accomodation for international students in the summer? If so, does anyone know what agencies I should speak to? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

There is but I have no info about it.
    There are usually a few different leaflets in the door nearer the summer or maybe the University would have information.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,878 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Leaflets come in the door every year, and I've never read them so can't remember any further details... the money used to be abysmal in the old days when I remember neighbours doing it as you were expected to feed them; but things may have changed. Food's got a lot cheaper in real terms since the 1990s anyway.

Advertisement