Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Learning a second instrument? (Drummer learning bass here)

• 13-12-2016 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

Howdy.

I'm looking for people in Cork who are learning a second instrument and wanna meet up for a jam to help it along. Something handy just to to take it out of the gaf and have a bit of Craic with.

I'm relatively new to the bass.
    I'm a drummer by trade but am unable to store my gear since moving to cork. I'm starting to get bored so would love to meet others in a similar situation and bring it to life a bit.

So if you're a keyboard player learning guitar....or a guitarist learning drums why don't we try and knock out a few tunes for the Craic?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭pegdrums

Any Cork folk looking to bring a second instrument to life ????????
    Bored with noodling away at home??

Me too!

We could put a little 3 or 4 piece band together purely with the aim of having a laugh and bringing our second instrument out into the wild! Or at least someones kitchen ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

This is a great idea! If I had more time and if we were in the same country ( :-) ) I'd definitely give this a go! Best of luck!

Well you'll just have to quit your job and come back to this country so :)

pegdrums wrote: »
    Well you'll just have to quit your job and come back to this country so :)

Any takers?

Could be a great laugh and a challenge too.

It'd be great to get a second instrument up to a decent gigabble standard.......

Go on ya know ya want to!

Advertisement