Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas gift hampers

Options
  • 13-12-2016 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can buy a Christmas gift hamper, with wine, cheese, goodies and things like that? Preferably in or around Newbridge.
    I have looked online, but I would prefer to buy it from a shop! Anyway, most sites say delivery is 5-10 days, and that's too late

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭MotorMike

Cassidy wines in Citywest have a store open to the public for Christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Walter2016

Nolans in Kilcullen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Ballymore Inn in Ballymore Eustace do them also.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭smiley girl

Thanks guys, I'll have a look in those places so.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

the café beside Apache Pizza in Naas were selling really food ones last year
    Think they make their own jams which are really good and the hampers could be tailor made for your budget
    Its on the corner just at the lane across from the Church

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭smiley girl

I ended up making one of my own, well a sort of one!! I got some red and white wine and boxes of chocolates, like a goody bag :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    the café beside Apache Pizza in Naas were selling really food ones last year
    Think they make their own jams which are really good and the hampers could be tailor made for your budget
    Its on the corner just at the lane across from the Church

Harvest Kitchen. She has lovely stuff.

Advertisement