Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning permission question

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Dan07

Yep, the arc originally said it was on the boundary wall and they said that was the issue, and when I showed them pics they changed it to the side of the house needs planning

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,333 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Dan07 wrote: »
    Yep, the arc originally said it was on the boundary wall and they said that was the issue, and when I showed them pics they changed it to the side of the house needs planning

I think this all hangs on what the front elevation looks like.
    Whether the works can be considered a garage will depend if there's a garage door IMO and if it looks like a house extension from the front, then it needs planning.

Where are you based OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,419 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

It looks like the original side passage was was incorporated, somewhat elegantly, into the build, meaning no access from the front.
    There is a ramp as the back from the bike so where is the access for it?

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,357 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

I would respond again declaring that this is a shed, not a domestic extension, stating that you believe the works to be exempt development. enclose photos, and the part of the planning regulations that applies and show that each and every requirement of the exemption is met.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Dan07

I'm in blanchardstown

And Der are gates to the back off the house into a driveway

• Advertisement
Advertisement