Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A present of a game to my brother in Australia

Options
  • 13-12-2016 1:35am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭

Looking to get my brother a ps4 game for Christmas. He lives in Melbourne . Any mail order companies I should use for delivery over there

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Looking to get my brother a ps4 game for Christmas. He lives in Melbourne . Any mail order companies I should use for delivery over there

Might be a bit late for shipping something from here to Aus. My suggestions would be to buy him a digital Australian region psn voucher or to buy the game from an Australian website like www.jbhifi.com.au or similar and have it shipped to your brothers address.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Atari Jaguar

id order it on something like EB games AUS and ship it to your brothers address. He'd defiantly get it and just send it an email letting him know it's coming. :) Amazon AUS might be better again because you can have it gift wrapped and add your own message. Be a nice wee surprise for him! And cos it's wrapped it's not just coming in a bubble envelope.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,511 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

Amazon AUS might be better again because you can have it gift wrapped and add your own message. Be a nice wee surprise for him!
    The only thing you can have giftwrapped from Amazon Australia is a Fire/Kindle device, since that is the only physical object they sell. Everything else they sell is digital - apps and content for Kindles and android devices, and Audible audio content. That's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Atari Jaguar

Peregrinus wrote: »
    The only thing you can have giftwrapped from Amazon Australia is a Fire/Kindle device, since that is the only physical object they sell. Everything else they sell is digital - apps and content for Kindles and android devices, and Audible audio content. That's it.

Jaysus

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Jaysus

Yup for a 1st world country trying to buy anything online is a freaking mare here. I miss Amazon so much :(

On the other hand products bought online outside of the country for less than $1,000 aren't subject to GST (VAT) when they get shipped here but I digress.

To the OP EB Games or I guess JB HIFI is the best way to go if you want him to receive a physical copy although I hope you don't run into any issues with using an overseas card and IP address trying to deliver to an Australian address..

• Advertisement
Advertisement