Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uppababy Vista question

Options
  • 13-12-2016 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hopefully someone will be able to help given the number of Vistas I see around. My little fella is quite tall at 7 weeks and I don't see him getting much longer out of his bassinet. I've been looking at getting the snug seat insert for the seat part so that we have it for when he grows out of the bassinet. My question is, can this insert be used with a foot muff as I know it has a wedge to flatten out the seat etc so wondering would it be really bulky to have the insert and the footmuff? Link below so you know what I'm on about.

https://m.johnlewis.com/uppababy-vista-and-cruz-snug-seat-insert/p/579529?zoneId=1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭All in all

Yes - we have used a foot muff with that insert. We found it good for the transition from pram to buggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭levi

All in all wrote: »
    Yes - we have used a foot muff with that insert. We found it good for the transition from pram to buggy.

Great, thanks. Which foot muff did you use? The uppababy one is pricey enough and I don't really like the black.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭All in all

levi wrote: »
    Great, thanks. Which foot muff did you use? The uppababy one is pricey enough and I don't really like the black.

Hi, I can't remember it was just some universal one we picked up.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

We got one from Baby Elegance, but that was a fare while back, so don't remember how much it cost.

It was fleece lined, so was quite cosy for the kid.

Advertisement