Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

incorrect billing

Options
  • 13-12-2016 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

during recent switch over of mobile services, the salesperson suggested efibre is also available to my address and offered me free upgrade from standard broadband to fibre. now I have been charged 59.99 on my most recent bill as modem charge, I don't think I should be charged for this, can someone look into this for me please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

frank730 wrote: »
    during recent switch over of mobile services, the salesperson suggested efibre is also available to my address and offered me free upgrade from standard broadband to fibre. now I have been charged 59.99 on my most recent bill as modem charge, I don't think I should be charged for this, can someone look into this for me please?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]frank730,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting touch in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me your name & account number & I'll check this.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭frank730

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me your name & account number & I'll check this.[/font]

Thanks Pamela, PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Thanks Pamela, PM sent
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]frank730,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'll be back to you soon.[/font]

Advertisement