Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 10th Annual PW Draft 2017 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

beakerjoe wrote: »
    You actually didnt, Im up to my eyeballs busy and Ive no idea where I saw 2B. The joys of juggling the draft and a sleepy 2 year old.

You can stick with the pick I gave you, or you can roll the dice with the number above, your choice

Thanks for PMing the next pick for me lads.

Joe I'll roll with 13D. If I'm getting a piece of crap I want a real one not a phony.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

****e, 1/2of my picks gone there with Ricochet. Wanted to take him with a different tag partner to help bolster my mid card plans. Still plenty of back ups left though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

****e, 1/2of my picks gone there with Ricochet. Wanted to take him with a different tag partner to help bolster my mid card plans. Still plenty of back ups left though!

I will say that I might be open to trades as I've no plans set in stone. But yeah, the level of picks still available is fairly ridiculous and I'm finding some of them fairly difficult to keep passing over.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

****looks at ABMGs Rick O'Shea joke******

l2Je4NYBTIAR3nSKI.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

****looks at ABMGs Rick O'Shea joke******

l2Je4NYBTIAR3nSKI.gif

giphy.gif

Secondly, Borga should fit in nicely with my roster, happy with that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Some quality picking in the past few days. Also love the bonus picks, great job on that Joe. Being last is no fun :( but its all a part of the game. Though I do think its a plus being late in the round because you will now what the potential stip is for the next round and plan accordingly so swings and roundabouts

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How did Demolition last this long, Spongey roster really shaping up nice

Since Im running the game, I need someone to pick my bonus pick for me..... Next post here that has a code reveals my pick for me since I know the code wrestler reference guide

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

14C

Since Im running the game, I need someone to pick my bonus pick for me..... Next post here that has a code reveals my pick for me since I know the code wrestler reference guide

Do you want us to pick a code for you or a bonus wrestler?

• Advertisement

I did, necro with the pick and I shall post it now

Hope it's a 'good' one....:P:P:P:P

Another update:

Left to pick this round:
    14. Imnotthehulk
    15. Brian Regan
    16. Daihti1989
    17. DM_7
    18. JP Liz
    19. thebostoncrab
    20. LeeJM

Mr Nice Guy: Kurt Angle, Chad Gable and Jason Jordan (American Alpha), Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas (World's Greatest Tag Team), Rey Mysterio, Will Ospreay, Terry Funk, Todd Pettengill

Lord TSC: Xavier Woods, Big E, Kofi Kingston (The New Day), "Broken" Matt Hardy, Vince McMahon, "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner, The Big Show, The Iron Shiek, Mantaur

Bounty Hunter: Hulk Hogan, Batista, Mr Perfect & Scott Hall, 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase & Stan Hansen, Kevin Nash, Andre The Giant, Mike 'IRS' Rotunda & Dan 'Waylon Mercy' Spivey, Horace Hogan

Daithi1989: Sting, Randy Orton, Goldberg, Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase Jnr (Priceless), Luke Harper and Erick Rowan, Booker T,

A Brad Maddox Guy: Brock Lesnar, Mick Foley, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Shane McMahon, "The Road Dogg" Jesse James, and "The Bad Ass" Billy Gunn (The New Age Outlaws), The Ultimate Warrior, Rich Swann & Ricochet, Ludvig Borga

LeeJM: AJ Styles, Sheamus, (The LDRS) Zack Sabre Jnr & "The Villain" Marty Scurll, 'The Bruiserweight' Pete Dunne & Trent Seven (British Strong Style), Chris Hero, Chris Hero, Tazz & Sabu

Beakerjoe: Randy Savage, The Miz, Kevin Owens (Trade), Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard (The Brainbusters), Gargano and Ciampa (DIY), Brian Pillman, Asuka, Clarence Mason

Thebostoncrab: Shinsuke Nakamura, Chris Benoit, The Young Bucks, Legion of Doom, Akira Tozawa and Sami Zayn, Kyle O'Reilly & Adam Cole

Campo: Roddy Piper, Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman, Bobby Lashley, D'Lo Brown and The Godfather, Mark Henry, 'Dr Death' Steve Williams & Kevin Sullivan, The Godwinns

Paulie21: Chris Jericho, The Rock, Dolph Ziggler, The Briscoes, Alberto Del Rio, Karl 'Doc' Anderson and Luke Gallows (The Club), Sasha Banks, Bertha Faye

BrianRegan09: Owen Hart, Roman Reigns, Okada, Enzo Amore & Big Cass, Jushin Thunder Liger, Paul Heyman

JP Liz V1: Stone Cold Steve Austin, Antonio Cesaro, Tyson Kidd, Austin Aries, Nigel McGuinness, Chyna, Beth Phoenix,

Cheese Wagstaff: Bret Hart, Seth Rollins, Jeff Hardy, Christian, John Morrison, Umaga & Rosey, Meng & The Barbarian, Matt Cappotelli

Shagnastii: The Undertaker, Kane, Keiji Mutoh, William Regal & Tajiri, Ron Simmons/Faarooq, Antonio Inoki, 'PS' Michael Hayes & Terry 'Bam Bam' Gordy (The Fabulous Freebirds), Rodney Mack

Spongey1975: Ric Flair, CM Punk, Dean Ambrose, Christopher Daniels & Kazarian (The Addiction), Rob Van Dam, Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin (The Motor City Machine Guns) Ax & Smash (Demolition), Midajah

Imnotthehulk: Daniel Bryan, "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith and Dynamite Kidd (The British Bulldogs), "Glorious" Bobby Roode, "Mr Wonderful" Paul Orndorff & "Ravishing" Rick Rude, James Storm & Abyss, Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka & Bruiser Brody

DM_7: Finn Bálor, John Cena, Kota Ibushi, Kenny Omega, Charlotte & Becky Lynch, Rusev, Trish Stratus

Necrominus: Samoa Joe (Trade), Edge, Vader, Stephanie McMahon, Bubba Dudley/Bully Ray and D-Von Dudley (The Dudley Boyz), Muhammad Hassan, Bayley & Emma, Ranjin Singh

Furious Red: Eddie Guerrero, Triple H (HHH), John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL), Dash & Dawson (The Revival), Wade Barrett, Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards (American Wolves), Lita, Aaron 'Jesus' Aguilera

SlickRic: Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, (HBK) Shawn Michaels, Mitsuhara Misawa, Kenta Kobashi, Dusty Rhodes, Hideo Itami, Jerry 'The King' Lawler, Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson (The Rock'N'Roll Express), Timothy Well & Steven Dunn (Well Dunn)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Picks made and PM SENT !

Joe you're actually a legend I was gonna pick one of the other brothers near the end of the draft so this is perfect :D happy out with that

too fast there Brian, thats actually Hulkies bonus pick, yours is still to come.

You can trade with Huulkie though if you really need him

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Just on mobile, turning on the laptop and will have the pick up in next couple of min.

Ahh damn....Lord Alfred is an interesting one I always remember him annoying the **** out of me .....lots of options there for heel heat me thinks ;)

UPDATE : Shags Bonus pick has been updated to who he actually picked.....

Rodney Mack

UPDATE : Shags Bonus pick has been updated to who he actually picked.....

Rodney Mack

Auld Rodney Mack.

The new generation providing a disproportionate number of turds. It really was wrestling's darkest of days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Remind me again when does the thread open for those who want to write build up shows

Round 10 campo my good man. You eager beaver

Pick in and DM sent. Not picking til late again, so not gonna start planning anything just yet! have had a draft in mind since R4/5 and havent got round to it yet, as I keep changing! Hope it lasts through to me and all going well, will take it up next time round!

Fingers crossed for a good Jobber!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,014 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Daithi you can't pick women tag team if they been champion

paulie21 wrote: »
    Daithi you can't pick women tag team if they been champion

I'm under the impression that was just for that Round?

Th female world title stip was for round 6 only. From now on I wanna be as nonrestrictive as a I can.

R6 only

• Registered Users Posts: 18,014 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Yep looked back my bad

We all collectively told Lisa Simpson to get back in her box.

And there goes the 2 boys I mentioned a few min ago! Enquired wit Joe a few rounds back and kept leaving them and leaving them!

Damn you DM7!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I have made my pick and sent a PM. Hopefully my pick is not gone already. I am genuinely half asleep here.

My list got murdered since my last pick so had to go back to the well of former draft picks not to slow down the game.

I will have to do some research tomorrow to give myself more options in a few picks time, otherwise my roster is going to become an ICE wrestling legends tour with special guests.

Advertisement