Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 10th Annual PW Draft 2017 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

DM_7 wrote: »
    Simpsons-Tumbleweed.gif

The consequence of the early in the day pick followed by one of the later in the day posters.

Ive used this time to do some research on a possible pick but only to know that pick will never get to me

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Sorry guys has been a hectic day , Will have my pick soon

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Pick made and PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Pick made and PM sent
    Remember Red , and others, you can pm me your pick to post, if your not up yet. Im nearly always online so it can speed up the game if you know who your picking.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Charlie Sheen joins the mad house. This is likely to make me nuts, trying to write all these lunatics :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lord TSC wrote:
    Charlie Sheen joins the mad house. This is likely to make me nuts, trying to write all these lunatics

Good pick that. I was sure you were going to go for someone obsessed with his momma to be honest....

Drat. Bossman was on my list for this round...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Charlie Sheen?!!

Mother. Of. God. Not gonna do the nutty roster thing by halves anyway LTSC :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Yeah Sheen should be interesting with the New Day, Steiner and the Broken Hardies etc I wonder will TSC (who will probably draft again soon as it's back to him now) pick up a few non off their rocker types as if everyones mad... is anyone mad in the TSC universe / promotion?

Boss Man & One Man Gang are a great value pick at this stage, Spongey is putting together a really nice roster

• Advertisement

Lord TSCs pick

golf-clap.gif

Yeah Sheen should be interesting with the New Day, Steiner and the Broken Hardies etc I wonder will TSC (who will probably draft again soon as it's back to him now) pick up a few non off their rocker types as if everyones mad... is anyone mad in the TSC universe / promotion?

One more (drunken) lunatic and then I'll go for the straight men :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    One more (drunken) lunatic and then I'll go for the straight men :P

Anyone else looking at Lord TSCs picks with as much anticipation as me? Im loving the "which bonkers star will he draft next". He doesn't disappoint.

Right, I swear Sandman is my last nutcase :P Couldn't pass him up given I have Raven and Dreamer.

I also just realised I've been forgetting I got Mantaur when I list my roster, as a genuine mistake. I actually do have a story for him, but have been copy/pasting my growing roster and simply forgot to add him a few rounds back...

2 more in front of me and I am sweating on my pick, I have not even got a plan B at the moment so if I lose out I may just cry

campo wrote: »
    2 more in front of me and I am sweating on my pick, I have not even got a plan B at the moment so if I lose out I may just cry

You deserve the pick for research alone (I love the research). You went above and beyond to prove it.

BTW, how was the wedding?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    You deserve the pick for research alone (I love the research). You went above and beyond to prove it.

BTW, how was the wedding?

Thanks mate all went well

Right, I swear Sandman is my last nutcase :P

Sure he is, Ill make a note of that.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

I hear ya. My next two picks are going to feud but I need both in order for it to work, so I am constantly refreshing like crazy here!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Nothing worse than getting a guy/girl in your crosshairs. Being completely sold on them and their potential feuds. It's a sure fire way to make sure they get picked next selection.

I have somebody I'm mad for too. Fingers crossed.

• Advertisement

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Nothing worse than getting a guy/girl in your crosshairs. Being completely sold on them and their potential feuds. It's a sure fire way to make sure they get picked next selection.

I have somebody I'm mad for too. Fingers crossed.

Any pick is that for me. I have one guy I want over others, but Im sure Brian, TBC or Red will take them before me

I'm choosing not to get too carried away with my potential picks for this round until a few more have made their choices. No point in having my hopes dashed!!

Necrominus wrote: »
    I'm choosing not to get too carried away with my potential picks for this round until a few more have made their choices. No point in having my hopes dashed!!

I know thats the logical way, but I just cant help it. I love forming a story that makes sense and losing the run of myself

I know thats the logical way, but I just cant help it. I love forming a story that makes sense and losing the run of myself

Yep, I'm doing it myself without putting anything on paper. As usual have a large list of backups with me being at 13. But one or two I really, really want.

Joe is this the round where the evaluation thread opens? Have no plans to post anything just yet but just wondering...

Necrominus wrote: »
    Joe is this the round where the evaluation thread opens? Have no plans to post anything just yet but just wondering...

Yes, the thread will be up in the next while.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Charlie Sheen joins the mad house. This is likely to make me nuts, trying to write all these lunatics :P

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTACsazxZrsuf0jT9leT73iacnx7_Ah237OzDB0WQUDC1SAf7WaqvrjzNE

Remind me again what is the protocol regards using announcers for shows etc

Remind me again what is the protocol regards using announcers for shows etc

If an announcer or commentator is drafted, then they are exclusive to your show, no one else can draft them. Ie Jerry Lawler has been drafted, only Slickric can use him.

However, if an announcer is undrafted he can be used as your commentator and by others.

• Advertisement

If an announcer or commentator is drafted, then they are exclusive to your show, no one else can draft them. Ie Jerry Lawler has been drafted, only Slickric can use him.

However, if an announcer is undrafted he can be used as your commentator and by others.

And I presume if an announcer is undrafted and I use him on my opening show but he is then drafted later on it's OK as long as I don't use him again

Advertisement