Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 10th Annual PW Draft 2017 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Great pick by Liz, Kong was on my list for sure and so was Hamada, getting them both together at this round is a fantastic acquisition . Both great picks alone, together they could be a contender for pick of the draft IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Just at work at the moment - will have the pick up round half 4/5ish. Split between 2 picks also, so will use the remaining time to decide!

daithi1989 wrote: »
    Just at work at the moment - will have the pick up round half 4/5ish. Split between 2 picks also, so will use the remaining time to decide!

Cheers for the heads up buddy, if you need any help just PM me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Great pick by Liz, once I took one half of Double Kong with a different partner that pick with Hamada really stood out imo

If anyone has any interest in Dan Spivey / Waylon Mercy now might be your last chance to trade for him as I was offered a trade for someone else on my roster but it'd kinda leave him with nothing to do and unless I traded him I think I will just set in stone the feud that I have penciled him in for originally.

Pick up and DM sent. Sorry for the slight delay in proceedings!

Not convinced I made the right decision between what I was thinking and what I actually picked, but time will tell!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Pick made an PM sent to MNG, also Daithi I didnt get a PM so I dunno who you sent it to :pac:

Delighted to get Luther. Means I can finally relax now that I have him. His involvement is gonna play a big role in my company :D

LeeJM wrote: »
    Pick made an PM sent to MNG, also Daithi I didnt get a PM so I dunno who you sent it to :pac:

Delighted to get Luther. Means I can finally relax now that I have him. His involvement is gonna play a big role in my company :D

Oops! Hopefully whoever did get it doesnt mind! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

I wonder is next round will have a stip

campo wrote: »
    I wonder is next round will have a stip

giphy.gif

I really hope we have a Hank Scorpio inspired stip round.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Just a test

407455.jpg

Fair play campo and TBC, I would never have figured out how to do that.

I downloaded that app and have absolutely no idea how to use it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

LeeJM wrote: »
    I downloaded that app and have absolutely no idea how to use it.

Im watching tutorials in how to use it. Got all the pics but just have to put them together

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,298 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I can't remember if I pm'd you today, sorry if I didn't, I think I did pm someone :o

Get yer teeth into the round 11 order and stip! Be kind lads.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I really like this round. Now my mind is going through potential picks for Brad's roster as well as mine. Have one or two in mind that I think would fit well...

EDIT: Ok, I read it wrong...:o I'll have to think a bit about Shagnastii's picks now...

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Get yer teeth into the round 11 order and stip! Be kind lads.

Woohoo 1st and now who for Furious-Red

I am now worried about my pick for Brad getting selected more than the people I want for me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Cheese Wagstaff

Just a tester also, got a little bogged down the more images I tried to add, so I've left it with my marquee names! :P

407473.jpg

Another update:

Mr Nice Guy: Kurt Angle, Chad Gable and Jason Jordan (American Alpha), Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas (World's Greatest Tag Team), Rey Mysterio, Will Ospreay, Terry Funk, Todd Pettengill, Minoru Suzuki & Naomichi Marufuji, Muhammad Ali, Dean Malenko

Lord TSC: Xavier Woods, Big E, Kofi Kingston (The New Day), "Broken" Matt Hardy, Vince McMahon, "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner, The Big Show, The Iron Shiek, Mantaur, Raven & Tommy Dreamer, Charlie Sheen, The Sandman

Bounty Hunter: Hulk Hogan, Batista, Mr Perfect & Scott Hall, 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase & Stan Hansen, Kevin Nash, Andre The Giant, Mike 'IRS' Rotunda & Dan 'Waylon Mercy' Spivey, Horace Hogan, Manami Toyota & Aja Kong, 'Rowdy' Ronda Rousey

Daithi1989: Sting, Randy Orton, Goldberg, Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase Jnr (Priceless), Luke Harper and Erick Rowan, Booker T, AJ Lee & Kaitlyn (The Chickbusters), Captain Lou Albano, Hornswoggle & Finlay, Brodus Clay & Tensai/Albert (Tons of Funk), Naomi & Tamina Snuka (Team B.A.D.)

A Brad Maddox Guy: Brock Lesnar, Mick Foley, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Shane McMahon, "The Road Dogg" Jesse James, and "The Bad Ass" Billy Gunn (The New Age Outlaws), The Ultimate Warrior, Rich Swann & Ricochet, Ludvig Borga, Damien Sandow & Tye Dillinger, Mickey Rourke, Jack Swagger

LeeJM: AJ Styles, Sheamus, "The Villain" Marty Scurll, 'The Bruiserweight' Pete Dunne & Trent Seven (British Strong Style), Chris Hero, Tazz & Sabu, Tyler Bate, Norman Smiley, Damien Corvin & Bonesaw (Kings of The North), X-Pac & Jerry Lynn, Barry Windham(Trade), Luther Ward

Beakerjoe: Randy Savage, The Miz, Kevin Owens (Trade), Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard (The Brainbusters), Gargano and Ciampa (DIY), Brian Pillman, Asuka, Clarence Mason, Adrian Neville & Corey Graves (Trade), ACH & Matt Sydal, Ken Shamrock & Steve Blackman

Thebostoncrab: Shinsuke Nakamura, Chris Benoit, The Young Bucks, Legion of Doom, Akira Tozawa and Sami Zayn, Kyle O'Reilly & Adam Cole BAE-BAE!!, Katsuyori Shibata, Nicole Bass, THE Brian Kendrick & Low Ki, El Hijo del Santo, Kerry Von Erich

Campo: Roddy Piper, Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman, Bobby Lashley, D'Lo Brown and The Godfather, Mark Henry, 'Dr Death' Steve Williams & Kevin Sullivan, The Godwinns, Tama Tonga & Tanga Roe (Guerillas of Destiny), Jay Lethal, Sycho Sid & Shane Douglas

Paulie21: Chris Jericho, The Rock, Dolph Ziggler, The Briscoes, Alberto Del Rio, Karl 'Doc' Anderson and Luke Gallows (The Club), Sasha Banks, Bertha Faye, Heath Slater & Rhyno, Stacey Keibler & Torrie Wilson

BrianRegan09: Owen Hart, Roman Reigns, Okada, Enzo Amore & Big Cass, Jushin Thunder Liger, Paul Heyman, Tetsuaya Naito & Yujiro Takahashi, Bruce Hart (Trade), Leo Kruger, Tito Ortiz, Lex Luger

JP Liz V1: Stone Cold Steve Austin, Antonio Cesaro, Tyson Kidd, Austin Aries, Nigel McGuinness, Chyna, Beth Phoenix, Carlito & Primo, Nidia, Ryback & Curtis Axel (Rybaxel), Snoop Dogg, Kharma & Hamada

Cheese Wagstaff: Bret Hart, Seth Rollins, Jeff Hardy, Christian, John Morrison, Umaga & Rosey, Meng & The Barbarian, Matt Cappotelli, Eric Bischoff, Sean O'Haire & Mark Jindrak,

Shagnastii: The Undertaker, Kane, Keiji Mutoh, William Regal & Tajiri, Ron Simmons/Faarooq, Antonio Inoki, 'PS' Michael Hayes & Terry 'Bam Bam' Gordy (The Fabulous Freebirds), Rodney Mack, Goldust, 'Iron' Mike Tyson, Zack Sabre Jnr (Trade)

Spongey1975: Ric Flair, CM Punk, Dean Ambrose, Christopher Daniels & Kazarian (The Addiction), Rob Van Dam, Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin (The Motor City Machine Guns) Ax & Smash (Demolition), Midajah, Bruno Sammartino, The Big Boss Man & One Man Gang, The Hurricane aka Gregory Helms

Imnotthehulk: Daniel Bryan, "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith and Dynamite Kidd (The British Bulldogs), "Glorious" Bobby Roode, "Mr Wonderful" Paul Orndorff & "Ravishing" Rick Rude, James Storm & Abyss, Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka & Bruiser Brody, Jeff Jarrett, Lord Alfred Hayes (Trade), MVP & Ken Anderson, Diamond Dallas Page (DDP), The Wild Samoan/Samu & The Great Kokina/Yokozuna (Samoan Swat Team)

DM_7: Finn Bálor, John Cena, Kota Ibushi, Kenny Omega, Charlotte & Becky Lynch, Rusev, Trish Stratus, Jimmy & Jey (The Usos) (Trade), 'The Giggalo' Jimmy Del Ray & 'The Doctor' Tom Pritchard, 'The Chosen One' Drew Galloway/McIntyre, Pentagon Jr.

Necrominus: Samoa Joe (Trade), Edge, Vader, Stephanie McMahon, Bubba Dudley/Bully Ray and D-Von Dudley (The Dudley Boyz), Muhammad Hassan, Bayley & Emma, Ranjin Singh, The Fabulous Moolah, President Donald Trump, 'Superstar' Billy Graham & Pat Patterson

Furious Red: Eddie Guerrero, Triple H (HHH), John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL), Dash & Dawson (The Revival), Wade Barrett, Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards (American Wolves), Lita, Aaron 'Jesus' Aguilera, Doug Williams & Magnus (The British Invasion), Gail Kim, Kalisto & Sin Cara (The Lucha Dragons)

SlickRic: Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, (HBK) Shawn Michaels, Mitsuhara Misawa, Kenta Kobashi, Dusty Rhodes, Hideo Itami, Jerry 'The King' Lawler, Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson (The Rock'N'Roll Express), Timothy Well & Steven Dunn (Well Dunn), Nick Bockwinkel & Ray 'The Crippler Stevens, Floyd 'Money' Mayweather Jr.

• Advertisement

Is there anything to stop you emailing person before you asking them to draft a certain performer?
    Good stip though - hopefully me robbing people on Campo wont come back to haunt me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Imnotthehulk

So at the end of the next round I'm picking for JPLiz?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Is there anything to stop you emailing person before you asking them to draft a certain performer?
    Good stip though - hopefully me robbing people on Campo wont come back to haunt me!

I have a great pick in mind for you

sheldon__s_grin__big__by_ingdianita.gif

Well no but that would take the fun out of it.

So at the end of the next round I'm picking for JPLiz?

Yes that is how I take it but I have a habit of reading wrong :p

I don't know to be honest - but personally I'd prefer the surprise element unless someone was completely stuck.

Was just wondering - not going to PM Campo - the way I've treated him, he would surely take the person for himself!! Haha!
    Surprise element def does add to the game I suppose!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Woohoo 1st and now who for Furious-Red

Feel free to ask :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

So Liz goes first, she makes her pick and also selects a bonus pick for Red

Red then goes makes his pick and selects a pick for MNG and so on. Imnotthehulk has no one after him, but he will select a bonus pick for Liz

Got it? Good

I think Furious Red is picking for Spongey and it's Spongey who's picking for me. Might be best to edit that bit in case there's any confusion.

I know exactly who I will be picking for DM_7 and I'm pretty confident he will be happy with it. :cool:

• Advertisement

I gotta say, I'm really enjoying this new app. Have done up graphics now for my main PPV and my TV shows (but I won't spoil the surprise). Here's my latest effort for my roster:

407478.jpg

Advertisement