Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 10th Annual PW Draft 2017 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

I now have a couple of trade agreements in place and I am just dying to get them done!! And I am very happy with how things are shaping up for my roster now. Just pray nobody ruins it by taking the people I want :pac::pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Two people left that I want to write for but for storyline purposes I need others so probably won't get to pick them. Curious to see where they end up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Couple of trades myself in place and hopefully my gamble will pay off

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Nothing like some good trades (already had 2 myself). Hopefully it all works out for ye guys.

Hate when the weekends are so quiet in the draft. Hopefully business will pick up tomorrow when everyone will hopefully be watching Takeover and/or the Rumble

• Advertisement

Delighted to confirm that trade. Have a fun plan for Finlay.

Slick Ric drafted matt sydal who already was drafted in round 9 (my me no less), so he must edit his pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,259 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Sorry lads.

Missed the Sydal pick.

Changed to Cornette. Haven't decided if he'll be GM or a manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

LeeJM wrote: »
    Delighted to confirm that trade. Have a fun plan for Finlay.

Cant believe Finlay and Hornswoggle have been separated. Hornswoggle must be devastated

Cant believe Finlay and Hornswoggle have been separated. Hornswoggle must be devastated

Swoggle is a McMahon so he doesnt care about anybody but himself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

It was with a heavy heart, but he was afraid of being accused of being biased towards Finlay, and considered it best for a clean break!

Delighted to get Paige..... how she never went until now is beyond me....... BCW is going off the rails baby

Oh Slick you have ruined my weekend by taking Cornette

I hope Paige becomes like a female version of The Sandman for Joe. Instead of Enter Sandman and drinking Bud she can enter to Fit but You Know It by The Streets while drinking Stella and "powdering" her nose

Pick up and PM sent, I was surprised Morishma lasted so long tbh

You may have exposed my limited knowledge outside of wwe in wrestling Campo! Will need to watch some videos of Morishima to decide what to do with him!

Pick will be up shortly.. After my trade for Kishi, its easy enough work out who's coming!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

daithi1989 wrote: »
    You may have exposed my limited knowledge outside of wwe in wrestling Campo! Will need to watch some videos of Morishima to decide what to do with him!

Pick will be up shortly.. After my trade for Kishi, its easy enough work out who's coming!

James Ellsworth?:P:P:P

I have sent you a PM regards a trade also

Also nice to have another faction in CWA plus any excuse to do up another image

Bullet.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

For some reason I thought Rikishi was gone ages ago :p Paige should be great craic (see what I did there) to write for, was tempted to draft her a few times but feel I left it too late to try and get a proper women's division going.

• Advertisement

For some reason I thought Rikishi was gone ages ago :p Paige should be great craic (see what I did there) to write for, was tempted to draft her a few times but feel I left it too late to try and get a proper women's division going.

You know all my years doing the draft (think this is 4th or 5th) I have yet to draft a female

Thanks to Beakerjoe for Cowboy Bob Orton and in an unrelated note Cowboy Bob Orton is available for trade :)

Pick made and DM sent.

Tons of Funk, Team Too Cool - Did anyone say Dance Off?! :)

Pick made and DM sent.

Tons of Funk, Team Too Cool - Did anyone say Dance Off?! :)

Yes, yes thats brilliant. Great drafting

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Hope TBC is happy with who i gave him , he can be a fun hardcore character to use

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Great picking folks. Flying now. Joe will have another draw to do.

DM_7 wrote: »
    Great picking folks. Flying now. Joe will have another draw to do.

Just out at the min, will do it and have it up as soon as im back, which wont be long

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

La Parka is someone I have already discovered a few uses for so that's a perfect pick :)

And PHEW thank God Dalton lasted this long!!!! I know he hasn't been drafted in the past but he has gone up so much in stock lately that he risked getting drafted by others Im sure.

Also I came *this close* several times to drafting Strong for myself since I was amazed that he was still available with every passing round, so now not only do I have that temptation anymore but it's also a strong name (no pun intended) that fits nicely with Paulies roster.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,014 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

I'm off out could someone PM Imnotthe hulk for me please

• Advertisement

Im sure James Storm was already drafted

Advertisement