Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 10th Annual PW Draft 2017 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

campo wrote: »
    Im sure James Storm was already drafted

He was, Hulkie already has him....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,291 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

paulie21 wrote: »
    I'm off out could someone PM Imnotthe hulk for me please

Yes will do but James Storm was already picked earlier

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Necrominus wrote: »
    He was, Hulkie already has him....

Paulie may need to pick again then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,124 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Balls must be going blind

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Some thoughts on the line-ups. (I'm basing this on Necro's recent update so apologies if I miss any recent picks)
    Mr Nice Guy: Kurt Angle, Chad Gable and Jason Jordan (American Alpha), Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas (World's Greatest Tag Team), Rey Mysterio, Will Ospreay, Terry Funk, Todd Pettengill, Minoru Suzuki & Naomichi Marufuji, Muhammad Ali, Dean Malenko, Perry Saturn, Mickie James

Last year I thought I should have done better with my roster picks and so this year I've tried to pay more attention to this area. Ability-wise, I reckon this could be my best roster. I still need to sort out my lower card feuds, but I'm much happier with this year's effort.
    Lord TSC: Xavier Woods, Big E, Kofi Kingston (The New Day), "Broken" Matt Hardy, Vince McMahon, "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner, The Big Show, The Iron Shiek, Mantaur, Raven & Tommy Dreamer, Charlie Sheen, The Sandman, Doink the Clown

Character-wise, this roster can't be matched I'd say. Some great personalities here and the possibilities for storylines are very exciting. I'm particularly keen on seeing how Broken Matt gets on. Writing for this collection of wrestlers might even up testing your own sanity levels. :pac:
    Bounty Hunter: Hulk Hogan, Batista, Mr Perfect & Scott Hall, 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase & Stan Hansen, Kevin Nash, Andre The Giant, Mike 'IRS' Rotunda & Dan 'Waylon Mercy' Spivey, Horace Hogan, Manami Toyota & Aja Kong, 'Rowdy' Ronda Rousey, Bam Bam Bigelow, Chris Candido, Abdullah the Butcher & The Original Sheik

This roster is not lacking for star power that's for sure, and you've shown in the past you know how to get great mileage out of your picks so I expect you will be in the mix for the title like you were last year. The nWo dynamic intrigues me and I'm keen to see who Hogan will face.
    Daithi1989: Sting, Randy Orton, Goldberg, Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase Jnr (Priceless), Luke Harper and Erick Rowan, Booker T, AJ Lee & Kaitlyn (The Chickbusters), Captain Lou Albano, Hornswoggle & Finlay, Brodus Clay & Tensai/Albert (Tons of Funk), Naomi & Tamina Snuka (Team B.A.D.)

I believe this is your first year and you wouldn't know it from looking at your roster as you've made impressive picks. I'm interested in how you book Goldberg who is one of the biggest stars in the industry at this moment.
    A Brad Maddox Guy: Brock Lesnar, Mick Foley, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Shane McMahon, "The Road Dogg" Jesse James, and "The Bad Ass" Billy Gunn (The New Age Outlaws), The Ultimate Warrior, Rich Swann & Ricochet, Ludvig Borga, Damien Sandow & Tye Dillinger, Mickey Rourke, Jack Swagger, Caristico, Lance Storm & Justin Credible (The Impact Players)

You've assembled great talent here and many guys I've always wanted to use, like Brock, Foley, Ricochet and Tanahashi. I get a nice vibe of Attitude Era meets modern times when I look at your roster. I think your writing and roster will have you in the mix.
    LeeJM: AJ Styles, Sheamus, "The Villain" Marty Scurll, 'The Bruiserweight' Pete Dunne & Trent Seven (British Strong Style), Chris Hero, Tazz & Sabu, Tyler Bate, Norman Smiley, Damien Corvin & Bonesaw (Kings of The North), X-Pac & Jerry Lynn, Barry Windham(Trade), Luther Ward

I like the style you've gone for with this roster with the British & Irish elements, added to the ECW-esque elements. I could see this promotion being a real cult classic like the original ECW which I believe is the tone you're going for. Some great workers here. Styles obviously, and Windham at his peak was one of the greatest. Scurll is terrific at the moment, and Hero likewise. I'm liking it.
    Beakerjoe: Randy Savage, The Miz, Kevin Owens (Trade), Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard (The Brainbusters), Gargano and Ciampa (DIY), Brian Pillman, Asuka, Clarence Mason, Adrian Neville & Corey Graves (Trade), ACH & Matt Sydal, Ken Shamrock & Steve Blackman

I think we all expect a strong defence from the reigning champ and I think that's what we'll get. You've assembled great depth here with the likes of Pillman, Neville, and Sydal. And with Miz too, under your strong writing, I feel he could be one of the best characters of the game. You will be in the mix to retain I'm sure.
    Thebostoncrab: Shinsuke Nakamura, Chris Benoit, The Young Bucks, Legion of Doom, Akira Tozawa and Sami Zayn, Kyle O'Reilly & Adam Cole BAE-BAE!!, Katsuyori Shibata, Nicole Bass, THE Brian Kendrick & Low Ki, El Hijo del Santo, Kerry Von Erich

You always pick well but I think this year might just be your best ever roster. The talent here is of the charts. You won't be lacking when it comes to match quality and you showed the year with your all-female roster that you can book excellently too. I expect you to be in the mix for the title.
    Campo: Roddy Piper, Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman, Bobby Lashley, D'Lo Brown and The Godfather, Mark Henry, 'Dr Death' Steve Williams & Kevin Sullivan, The Godwinns, Tama Tonga & Tanga Roe (Guerillas of Destiny), Jay Lethal, Sycho Sid & Shane Douglas

It's been a bit of a running gag how you've missed out on your planned pick, but I don't think it shows as this is a very strong roster. Piper and Wyatt together on the same show would be unmissable viewing, and there's plenty of physicality with the likes of Lashley and Strowman and Henry. I look forward to reading your shows (I've avoided the Evaluation thread for now until I sort out my own shows, but I will get round to giving feedback)
    Paulie21: Chris Jericho, The Rock, Dolph Ziggler, The Briscoes, Alberto Del Rio, Karl 'Doc' Anderson and Luke Gallows (The Club), Sasha Banks, Bertha Faye, Heath Slater & Rhyno, Stacey Keibler & Torrie Wilson, Baron Corbin

I really like this roster. You've got some of my all time favourites here and I think there's strong strength in depth in the rest of the card too. Rock vs Jericho, Rock vs Dolph, or Rock vs Del Rio, would all be great feuds. I look forward to seeing how it plays out. I think you could be a potential winner.
    BrianRegan09: Owen Hart, Roman Reigns, Okada, Enzo Amore & Big Cass, Jushin Thunder Liger, Paul Heyman, Tetsuaya Naito & Yujiro Takahashi, Bruce Hart (Trade), Leo Kruger, Tito Ortiz, Lex Luger

This is an intriguing roster which would be hugely popular in Japan as you've got excellent stars from there. Naito was a guy I remember hoping would slip through a few rounds. How you use Reigns interests me as everyone has their own ideas on how WWE should be using him. Looking forward to reading your ideas.
    JP Liz V1: Stone Cold Steve Austin, Antonio Cesaro, Tyson Kidd, Austin Aries, Nigel McGuinness, Chyna, Beth Phoenix, Carlito & Primo, Nidia, Ryback & Curtis Axel (Rybaxel), Snoop Dogg, Kharma & Hamada, Michael Elgin

I love Austin and Cesaro on the same roster since I know Austin is a big fan of his. You've got guys with great ability and your women's division looks like one of the strongest. Snoop should be a fun character to write for too. I bet you can write for him as well as Shatner in previous years.
    Cheese Wagstaff: Bret Hart, Seth Rollins, Jeff Hardy, Christian, John Morrison, Umaga & Rosey, Meng & The Barbarian, Matt Cappotelli, Eric Bischoff, Sean O'Haire & Mark Jindrak, Hardcore Holly

This is a strong roster and I like the continuity theme from last year with Rollins and O'Haire. Bret and Jeff and Christian could be used in the main event so I'm curious how you go with it. Umaga was a great pick too. I like what you've done so far. Looking forward to the write-ups.
    Shagnastii: The Undertaker, Kane, Keiji Mutoh, William Regal & Tajiri, Ron Simmons/Faarooq, Antonio Inoki, 'PS' Michael Hayes & Terry 'Bam Bam' Gordy (The Fabulous Freebirds), Rodney Mack, Goldust, 'Iron' Mike Tyson, Zack Sabre Jnr (Trade), Jim Ross, Michelle McCool, Vampiro

You've got a distinctive theme which I like and I can see it being popular. Having the Brothers of Destruction is a great feather in your cap and there's quality in depth. How Tyson plays into things is what I want to find out.
    Spongey1975: Ric Flair, CM Punk, Dean Ambrose, Christopher Daniels & Kazarian (The Addiction), Rob Van Dam, Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin (The Motor City Machine Guns) Ax & Smash (Demolition), Midajah, Bruno Sammartino, The Big Boss Man & One Man Gang, The Hurricane aka Gregory Helms, Jimmy Yang, Ethan Carter III & Fandango

Great picking so far and this roster is stacked with talent. The tag team division looks strong and you've lots of options for the main event. I can see you having your strongest year.
    Imnotthehulk: Daniel Bryan, "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith and Dynamite Kidd (The British Bulldogs), "Glorious" Bobby Roode, "Mr Wonderful" Paul Orndorff & "Ravishing" Rick Rude, James Storm & Abyss, Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka & Bruiser Brody, Jeff Jarrett, Lord Alfred Hayes (Trade), MVP & Ken Anderson, Diamond Dallas Page (DDP), The Wild Samoan/Samu & The Great Kokina/Yokozuna (Samoan Swat Team)

This is another roster bursting with talent. I like the blend here of 80s wrestling and modern times. And the strength in depth impresses me. Lots of your later picks could work just as well in a main event feud. I wouldn't be surprised if you're a title contender.
    DM_7: Finn Bálor, John Cena, Kota Ibushi, Kenny Omega, Charlotte & Becky Lynch, Rusev, Trish Stratus, Jimmy & Jey (The Usos) (Trade), 'The Giggalo' Jimmy Del Ray & 'The Doctor' Tom Pritchard, 'The Chosen One' Drew Galloway/McIntyre, Pentagon Jr, Tommy End, Lana, Apollo Crews

I've been impressed with your picking strategy and there's lots of exciting ways you can go with your main event scene. Balor vs Cena, or Balor vs Omega would be huge right now. I also like that you were brave and went for the Charlotte/Becky pick quite early. That could pay off well for you as your women's division looks great. Also looking forward to your plans for Rusev. You can be right in the title hunt.
    Necrominus: Samoa Joe (Trade), Edge, Vader, Stephanie McMahon, Bubba Dudley/Bully Ray and D-Von Dudley (The Dudley Boyz), Muhammad Hassan, Bayley & Emma, Ranjin Singh, The Fabulous Moolah, President Donald Trump, 'Superstar' Billy Graham & Pat Patterson, Bob Backlund, Earthquake & Typhoon (The Natural Disasters)

I think everyone wanted Trump this year so to get him was a great coup, and I love that he and Hassan are on the same roster. Your main event scene looks super as well and I'm keen to see your plans. Joe vs Vader could be epic.
    Furious Red: Eddie Guerrero, Triple H (HHH), John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL), Dash & Dawson (The Revival), Wade Barrett, Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards (American Wolves), Lita, Aaron 'Jesus' Aguilera, Doug Williams & Magnus (The British Invasion), Gail Kim, Kalisto & Sin Cara (The Lucha Dragons), Chavo Guerrero, Alexa Bliss

Your main event scene is looking great and I see you've been quietly assembling an excellent women's division - really like the recent Alexa Bliss pick who was on my own radar. I think this roster has good depth - Barrett is very underrated and your tag division is shaping up well. You could be in the running for sure.
    SlickRic: Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, (HBK) Shawn Michaels, Mitsuhara Misawa, Kenta Kobashi, Dusty Rhodes, Hideo Itami, Jerry 'The King' Lawler, Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson (The Rock'N'Roll Express), Timothy Well & Steven Dunn (Well Dunn), Nick Bockwinkel & Ray 'The Crippler Stevens, Floyd 'Money' Mayweather Jr, Harley Race

As I said to the thebostoncrab, you usually pick well but I think this could be your best ever roster. It's brimming with great talent. There's a great mix of Japanese legends and classic US legends. The celeb pick of Mayweather was also excellent. I hope you can get something written, even just a card, because I'd love to see some of your ideas for these guys.

If I'm not mistaken, this year when we vote we will get to vote for more than 5 rosters? I really hope so because it's only now I've gone through each roster carefully that I can see just how high the bar is this year. Could be the best ever year this one.

• Advertisement

I'm really hoping so too. A lot of excellent rosters this year and it would be great to get to pick a top ten this time round. I'll get my roster review up when I do the next update after Hulkie's pick been planning on doing it for a while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Thanks MNG, I'll post my roster thoughts once I finish rte's Saturday night movie
    kcpapf5jy9kx.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Sorry about the delay, out and about with the in laws, Round 12 draw done and posted

Ive no idea who I want to draft next. Hadnt planned on Paige, never thought she'd reach me, but may ignore the stip and draft a female to add to my womens div. Thinking cap is on.

Also Stevie Blackman is available for trade, Ive a plan for him but I can afford to let him go for the right offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Thank God I got a low number this round! Been banking on this stip coming up and have one man that hasn't even come close to touching the eligible feds!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Thank God I got a low number this round! Been banking on this stip coming up and have one man that hasn't even come close to touching the eligible feds!

Don't get excited, you have a good few on front of you.

Even though I got a low number this round, I think my pick will make it to me. I can't complain really I've had a decent position in most of the rounds so far.

Necrominus wrote: »
    Even though I got a low number this round, I think my pick will make it to me. I can't complain really I've had a decent position in most of the rounds so far.

If its the name you enquired about, I can assure you Im well up on my wrestling and I never heard of him. Youll be grand

beakerjoe wrote: »
    If its the name you enquired about, I can assure you Im well up on my wrestling and I never heard of him. Youll be grand

No, I did consider it but I'm going a different direction... I think. All could change however should who I want get taken... I'd be very surprised though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

DM_7 wrote: »
    Don't get excited, you have a good few on front of you.

There are two people ahead of me who I think might draft this wrestler, if they make it past them I should be safe....should!

Beakerjoe I am afraid the round order is incorrect as I seem to be in top 3 and that cant be right

Sorry Campo, 20 it is.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Sweet, not on the top few or anything but ahead of the one poster I thought might take my planned pick this round and now as a result I am confident of getting all my remaining planned picks (the others were locks for me even though you can never be sure, 'twas only rd12 I was worried about)

I'm still not over Slick taking Jim Cornette....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,124 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Right, I've amended the pick to someone who actually isn't drafted already (if she is I quit), PM sent to Hulk as well. Apologies for any hold ups

• Advertisement

Well that was a very good round. My list of targets took a serious hit but that was expected this late in the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

That gift to Liz is surely the best. A guy like Ventura shouldn't have gone for so long. I had him last year so I purposely overlooked him.

A HOFer with real star talent. Can be used in so many ways. As versatile a character than anyone to be selected.

Yeah I'd say a few people were looking at Ventura now, great value at this stage especially as a bonus / gift pick. I had great fun booking him vs Rousey two years ago

Ventura is a fanstatic pick to get as a bonus. I was almost picking him in round 9 but went for Sydal/Bourne.

Gangrel is a good pick at this stage, usually goes a little sooner. Sorry Paulie his patrner didnt tag with him long enough

Decision time now. Paige joining my roster is making me want to draft another female pick, but with the stip Im tempted to draft someone Ive always wanted to draft but TBC always drafted him first over the years, or my just drafted someone else who i reckon a few are after.

I hate having options, but its a good complaint. Will have a think and throw my pick up soon.

Already regretting my pick as there is someone else I really should be picking, but the temptation to book Riddle was to great. I hope I dont rue to regret it.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Already regretting my pick as there is someone else I really should be picking, but the temptation to book Riddle was to great. I hope I dont rue to regret it.

You will have no bother trading him.

Have to admit there is another roster wanted to see him on (other than my own).

Another update:

Mr Nice Guy: Kurt Angle, Chad Gable and Jason Jordan (American Alpha), Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas (World's Greatest Tag Team), Rey Mysterio, Will Ospreay, Terry Funk, Todd Pettengill, Minoru Suzuki & Naomichi Marufuji, Muhammad Ali, Dean Malenko, Perry Saturn, Mickie James

Lord TSC: Xavier Woods, Big E, Kofi Kingston (The New Day), "Broken" Matt Hardy, Vince McMahon, "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner, The Big Show, The Iron Shiek, Mantaur, Raven & Tommy Dreamer, Charlie Sheen, The Sandman, Doink the Clown, Stevie Richards & The Blue Meanie

Bounty Hunter: Hulk Hogan, Batista, Mr Perfect & Scott Hall, 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase & Stan Hansen, Kevin Nash, Andre The Giant, Mike 'IRS' Rotunda & Dan 'Waylon Mercy' Spivey, Horace Hogan, Manami Toyota & Aja Kong, 'Rowdy' Ronda Rousey, Bam Bam Bigelow, Chris Candido, Abdullah the Butcher & The Original Sheik

Daithi1989: Sting, Randy Orton, Goldberg, Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase Jnr (Priceless), Luke Harper and Erick Rowan, Booker T, AJ Lee & Kaitlyn (The Chickbusters), Captain Lou Albano, Hornswoggle, Brodus Clay & Tensai/Albert (Tons of Funk), Naomi & Tamina Snuka (Team B.A.D.), Rikishi (Trade), Scotty 2 Hotty & Grandmaster Sexay (Too Cool), Takeshi Morishima

A Brad Maddox Guy: Brock Lesnar, Mick Foley, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Shane McMahon, "The Road Dogg" Jesse James, and "The Bad Ass" Billy Gunn (The New Age Outlaws), The Ultimate Warrior, Rich Swann & Ricochet, Ludvig Borga, Damien Sandow & Tye Dillinger, Mickey Rourke, Jack Swagger, Caristico, Lance Storm & Justin Credible (The Impact Players)

LeeJM: AJ Styles, Sheamus, "The Villain" Marty Scurll, 'The Bruiserweight' Pete Dunne & Trent Seven (British Strong Style), Chris Hero, Tazz & Sabu, Tyler Bate, Norman Smiley, Damien Corvin & Bonesaw (Kings of The North), X-Pac & Jerry Lynn, Barry Windham(Trade), Luther Ward, Juventud Guerrera, Finlay (Trade)

Beakerjoe: Randy Savage, The Miz, Kevin Owens (Trade), Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard (The Brainbusters), Gargano and Ciampa (DIY), Brian Pillman, Asuka, Clarence Mason, Adrian Neville & Corey Graves (Trade), ACH & Matt Sydal, Ken Shamrock & Steve Blackman, Madusa, Paige, Matt Riddle

Thebostoncrab: Shinsuke Nakamura, Chris Benoit, The Young Bucks, Legion of Doom, Akira Tozawa and Sami Zayn, Kyle O'Reilly & Adam Cole BAE-BAE!, Katsuyori Shibata, Nicole Bass, THE Brian Kendrick & Low Ki, El Hijo del Santo, Kerry Von Erich, La Parka, Dalton Castle

Campo: Roddy Piper, Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman, Bobby Lashley, D'Lo Brown and The Godfather, Mark Henry, 'Dr Death' Steve Williams & Kevin Sullivan, The Godwinns, Tama Tonga & Tanga Roe (Guerillas of Destiny), Jay Lethal, Sycho Sid & Shane Douglas, 'Cowboy' Bob Orton, Bad Luck Fale

Paulie21: Chris Jericho, The Rock, Dolph Ziggler, The Briscoes, Alberto Del Rio, Karl 'Doc' Anderson and Luke Gallows (The Club), Sasha Banks, Bertha Faye, Heath Slater & Rhyno, Stacey Keibler & Torrie Wilson, Baron Corbin, Roderick Strong, Brie Bella & Nikki Bella (The Bella Twins), Gangrel

BrianRegan09: Owen Hart, Roman Reigns, Okada, Enzo Amore & Big Cass, Jushin Thunder Liger, Paul Heyman, Tetsuaya Naito & Yujiro Takahashi, Bruce Hart (Trade), Leo Kruger, Tito Ortiz, Lex Luger, Psicosis & Super Crazy (The Mexicools)

JP Liz V1: Stone Cold Steve Austin, Antonio Cesaro, Tyson Kidd, Austin Aries, Nigel McGuinness, Chyna, Beth Phoenix, Carlito & Primo, Nidia, Ryback & Curtis Axel (Rybaxel), Snoop Dogg, Kharma & Hamada, Michael Elgin, Jesse 'The Body' Ventura

Cheese Wagstaff: Bret Hart, Seth Rollins, Jeff Hardy, Christian, John Morrison, Umaga & Rosey, Meng & The Barbarian, Matt Cappotelli, Eric Bischoff, Sean O'Haire & Mark Jindrak, Hardcore Holly, Joey Mercury, Jamie Noble

Shagnastii: The Undertaker, Kane, Keiji Mutoh, William Regal & Tajiri, Ron Simmons/Faarooq, Antonio Inoki, 'PS' Michael Hayes & Terry 'Bam Bam' Gordy (The Fabulous Freebirds), Rodney Mack, Goldust, 'Iron' Mike Tyson, Zack Sabre Jnr (Trade), Jim Ross, Michelle McCool, Vampiro

Spongey1975: Ric Flair, CM Punk, Dean Ambrose, Christopher Daniels & Kazarian (The Addiction), Rob Van Dam, Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin (The Motor City Machine Guns) Ax & Smash (Demolition), Midajah, Bruno Sammartino, The Big Boss Man & One Man Gang, The Hurricane aka Gregory Helms, Jimmy Yang, Ethan Carter III & Fandango

Imnotthehulk: Daniel Bryan, "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith and Dynamite Kidd (The British Bulldogs), "Glorious" Bobby Roode, "Mr Wonderful" Paul Orndorff & "Ravishing" Rick Rude, James Storm & Abyss, Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka & Bruiser Brody, Jeff Jarrett, Lord Alfred Hayes (Trade), MVP & Ken Anderson, Diamond Dallas Page (DDP), The Wild Samoan/Samu & The Great Kokina/Yokozuna (Samoan Swat Team), Jacqueline, TJ Perkins

DM_7: Finn Bálor, John Cena, Kota Ibushi, Kenny Omega, Charlotte & Becky Lynch, Rusev, Trish Stratus, Jimmy & Jey (The Usos) (Trade), 'The Giggalo' Jimmy Del Ray & 'The Doctor' Tom Pritchard, 'The Chosen One' Drew Galloway/McIntyre, Pentagon Jr, Tommy End, Lana, Apollo Crews

Necrominus: Samoa Joe (Trade), Edge, Vader, Stephanie McMahon, Bubba Dudley/Bully Ray and D-Von Dudley (The Dudley Boyz), Muhammad Hassan, Bayley & Emma, Ranjin Singh, The Fabulous Moolah, President Donald Trump, 'Superstar' Billy Graham & Pat Patterson, Bob Backlund, Earthquake & Typhoon (The Natural Disasters)

Furious Red: Eddie Guerrero, Triple H (HHH), John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL), Dash & Dawson (The Revival), Wade Barrett, Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards (American Wolves), Lita, Aaron 'Jesus' Aguilera, Doug Williams & Magnus (The British Invasion), Gail Kim, Kalisto & Sin Cara (The Lucha Dragons), Chavo Guerrero, Alexa Bliss

SlickRic: Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, (HBK) Shawn Michaels, Mitsuhara Misawa, Kenta Kobashi, Dusty Rhodes, Hideo Itami, Jerry 'The King' Lawler, Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson (The Rock'N'Roll Express), Timothy Well & Steven Dunn (Well Dunn), Nick Bockwinkel & Ray 'The Crippler Stevens, Floyd 'Money' Mayweather Jr, Harley Race, Marty Jannetty, Jim Cornette

Good stuff Necro, added to the OP of the other thread.

Paige was a great pick at this stage imo but it's a little bit of a pity that he and ADR aren't on the same roster, coulda been fun

Good stuff Necro, added to the OP of the other thread.

Paige was a great pick at this stage imo but it's a little bit of a pity that he and ADR aren't on the same roster, coulda been fun

Id love him but ive no one im.willing to trade, besides Blackman but ill work with his absense like WWE.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Matt Riddle was gonna be my superstar! Damn you Joe. Looking forward to seeing what you have planned. Back to the drawing board I go

Advertisement