Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 10th Annual PW Draft 2017 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I don't think anybody picked Gorgeous George which surprises me. I thought Candice LeRae might be taken too. Kushida was going to be my back-up if I didn't get my Tiger Mask pick. I figured he'd go eventually. I considered CMLL's Cavernario because I love that caveman gimmick but I wasn't sure he had enough name value.

I considered a lot during the drafting myself. Wanted Awesome Kong but will happily settle for Bull Nakano in round 15. She never goes which surprises me a lot.

I was tempted to go for A-Ry myself, I had a nice story for him but dropped it once I got Neville and Graves.

Jun Akiyama is one man Im stunned didnt go. Arguebly the best wrestler ever in some peoples minds.

George not going is crazy. Bounty Hunter always did a great job with him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Chris Masters is someone I was going to pick, had a trade worked out to get Brian Cage, then changed my trade when I saw C in the last round.

Completely missing the C in Chris Masters :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Mr Nice Guy: Kurt Angle, Chad Gable and Jason Jordan (American Alpha), Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas (World's Greatest Tag Team), Rey Mysterio, Will Ospreay, Terry Funk, Todd Pettengill, Minoru Suzuki & Naomichi Marufuji, Muhammad Ali, Dean Malenko, Perry Saturn, Mickie James, Paul London & Billy Kidman, Ultimo Dragon, Dory Funk Jr, Io Shirai & Mayu Iwatani, John Kronus, Satoryu Sayama aka Tiger Mask, Cheerleader Melissa & MsChief

Loving this roster. As has be alluded to already in the discussion thread there’s a real 00’s Smackdown vide off it. I’m interested to see Steamboat fits in, as I am with Ali. Ospreay/Mysterio has the makings of match of the draft. Going by previous drafts I know you can write matches very well. There are so many potential five stars matches here.

Lord TSC: Xavier Woods, Big E, Kofi Kingston (The New Day), "Broken" Matt Hardy, Vince McMahon, "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner, The Big Show, The Iron Shiek, Mantaur, Raven & Tommy Dreamer, Charlie Sheen, The Sandman, Doink the Clown, Stevie Richards & The Blue Meanie, Simon Dean, R-Truth & Little Jimmy, Shannon Moore, Crazzy Steve, Rosemary, Kizarny, Armando Alejandro Estrada

Where do you start?!!! As I said, you’re not intending to goes halves with the crazy here. Don’t know what would be funnier Vince being your straight man amongst it all or him being crazy old b*stard Vince turned up to eleven. The New Day are destined to shine. If they are feuding with Matt count me in as completely sold.

Bounty Hunter: Hulk Hogan, Batista, Mr Perfect & Scott Hall, 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase & Stan Hansen, Kevin Nash, Andre The Giant, Mike 'IRS' Rotunda & Dan 'Waylon Mercy' Spivey, Horace Hogan, Manami Toyota & Aja Kong, 'Rowdy' Ronda Rousey, Bam Bam Bigelow, Chris Candido, Abdullah the Butcher & The Original Sheik, Rick Steiner & Eddie Gilbert, Sabu (Trade), Tatanka, 'Dr Death' Steve Williams & Kevin Sullivan, Shane Douglas (Trade), Devon 'Hannibal' Nicholson, Molly Holly & Victoria (Trade), Virgil

I was/am a WCW guy so any roster with the NWO has my attention. A trio of larger than life characters that as a package are dynamite. You grabbed many steals- Bigalow and Nash deserved to go much earlier. Don’t know why I didn’t take him as after every draw I always class Ted DiBiase as one of the best characters. He is the original and the best. It will be interesting to see who will be brought into the NWO storyline.

Daithi1989: Sting, Randy Orton, Goldberg, Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase Jnr (Priceless), Luke Harper and Erick Rowan, Booker T, AJ Lee & Kaitlyn (The Chickbusters), Captain Lou Albano, Hornswoggle, Brodus Clay & Tensai/Albert (Tons of Funk), Naomi & Tamina Snuka (Team B.A.D.), Rikishi (Trade), Scotty 2 Hotty & Grandmaster Sexay (Too Cool), Juventud Guerrera (Trade), The Great Khali, 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan, Nathan Jones, Manu, Sgt. Slaughter, Sim Snuka, Titus O'Neil

One of our only newbies and you’ve amassed a cracking roster. I was wondering why you would have went with Ted Jnr with Cody and not Goldust but am only now noticing that we could be seeing Legacy reunited. Probably one of the more powerful female picks of any roster. AJ is hugely popular and Naomi is now getting herself really over. I smell a dance-off.

A Brad Maddox Guy: Brock Lesnar, Mick Foley, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Shane McMahon, "The Road Dogg" Jesse James, and "The Bad Ass" Billy Gunn (The New Age Outlaws), The Ultimate Warrior, Rich Swann & Ricochet, Ludvig Borga, Damien Sandow & Tye Dillinger, Mickey Rourke, Jack Swagger, Caristico, Lance Storm & Justin Credible (The Impact Players), Authors of Pain, Tyler Breeze, Noelle Foley, Gene & Ole Anderson (Minnesota Wrecking Crew), 'The Mouth of the South' Jimmy Hart, Riki Choshu & Tomohiro Ishii, 'The Session Moth' Martina

Really hope you are going Lesner/Foley (Mankind?). Think some of Foley’s matches get overlooked IRL his programme with Trip and Rock produced gold. Lesner can surely do the same. Genuis picks getting serious bang for your buck with Swann/Ricochet and Sandow/Dillinger. Am intrigued by many feds where I can instantly link talents into a fued. NAO, Warrior, Shane, Perfect 10, Micky Rourke I’m looking forward to seeing where you go with them.

LeeJM: AJ Styles, Sheamus, "The Villain" Marty Scurll, 'The Bruiserweight' Pete Dunne & Trent Seven (British Strong Style), Chris Hero, Tazz, David Finlay (Trade), Tyler Bate, Norman Smiley, Damien Corvin & Bonesaw (Kings of The North), X-Pac & Jerry Lynn, Barry Windham(Trade), Luther Ward, Takeshi Morishima (Trade), Finlay (Trade), War Machine, Jimmy Havoc, Duncan Disorderly, Jim Smallman, The London Riots, Tommy End (Trade), Lance Archer/Hoyt

Much like TBC and his all-female roster last year this roster stands out as the most unique given the large roll call of top top indie talent. I have feeling were gonna get a heel Sheamus’ character. Would love to see him mix it up with the likes of Bate, Dunne and Scrull. Luther is a really fun talent to write. Like I demanded in the discussion thread- a WM V KOTN match or I riot.

Beakerjoe: Randy Savage, The Miz, Kevin Owens (Trade), Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard (The Brainbusters), Gargano and Ciampa (DIY), Brian Pillman, Asuka, Clarence Mason, Adrian Neville & Corey Graves (Trade), ACH & Matt Sydal, Alberto Del Rio(Trade), Gorilla Monsoon (Trade), Madusa, Paige, Matt Riddle, Cedric Alexander, Maryse, Miss Elizabeth, Bull Nakano & Dump Matsumoto, Michael Cole, Beulah

A stand out main event but I think you have to be commended for serious business on your imports from the trades. Owens will be fantastic to write really hope he and Savage are part of a programme. Neville is red hot since his return and there are a few people he will match up with here for money feuds. Paige and ADR is a fantastic coup. Please book them like the complete tw@ts that they are. It is only right. Riddle has potential to be pick of the draft. I stopped short of offering you a kidney in terms of a trade so will hope to see him have a good showing 

Thebostoncrab: Shinsuke Nakamura, Jerry 'The King' Lawler (Trade), The Young Bucks, Legion of Doom, Akira Tozawa and Sami Zayn, Adam Cole BAY-BAY!, Katsuyori Shibata, Nicole Bass, THE Brian Kendrick & Low Ki, El Hijo del Santo, Kerry Von Erich, La Parka, Dalton Castle, Kensuke Sasaki & Hiroshi Haze, Taka Michinoku, Hangman Page, Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish (ReDRagon), Kikutaro & Stalker Ichikawa, Necro Butcher, Paul Ellering

An interesting roster. I think somebody already said it but I’m a bit disappointed you traded Benoit. I was never his biggest fan (even after the tragedy) but after the second round it was the one pairing that had my mouth watering. What a match they could have had. Lawler is a worthy replacement and provided it is him that is fighting Nakamura it will be great to see how it pans out. Looking at tag team divisions in the draft Bucks/LOD and TWGTT/American Alpha really jump out. The dynamic between the bucks and LOD will be phenomenal. The cheese and chalk of the whose offer will only add to the “greatest of all time” aspect of the feud.

Campo: Roddy Piper, Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman, Bobby Lashley, D'Lo Brown and The Godfather, Mark Henry, The Godwinns, Tama Tonga & Tanga Roe (Guerillas of Destiny), Jay Lethal, Sycho Sid, 'Cowboy' Bob Orton, Bad Luck Fale, Jim Cornette (Trade), Stan Lane & Bobby Eaton(The Midnight Express), Bo Dallas, Nikita Koloff, Heidenreich, New Jack & Mustafa Saed (The Gangstas), Droz & The Moondogs (Trade), Cody Hall

Probably the only fed I have read yet to date. It really is the Bray show (as it should be) a super character who has kept us guessing. Love that the stables have a bit of clout. Bad Luck Fale is “DA MAN” and I’m glad that you have made a bit of a big deal about him. Corny landed at just the correct time for the writing to set the cat amongst the pigeons. Great to see your “gimme pick” being booked so strong. I think the Godwins are really underrated and fit with quite nicely

Paulie21: Chris Jericho, The Rock, Dolph Ziggler, The Briscoes, Ken Anderson (Trade), Karl 'Doc' Anderson and Luke Gallows (The Club), Sasha Banks, Bertha Faye, Heath Slater & Rhyno, Stacey Keibler & Torrie Wilson, Baron Corbin, Roderick Strong, Brie Bella & Nikki Bella (The Bella Twins), Gangrel, Viscera & Val Venis, Vicki Guerrero, Paul Bearer, Doug & Danny Basham, Giant Gonzalez, Rocky Johnson (Trade)

What I love about your main event is the versatility of it. Like my own Undertaker, Both Jericho and Rock have had so many personas. Which ones will we get. Any era of Rocky is a winner as is Jericho. I’ll pin my flag- I want Hollywood Rock making the list of Jericho. You got Baron Corbin quite late another guy that could do serious business.

BrianRegan09: Owen Hart, Roman Reigns, Okada, Enzo Amore & Big Cass, Jushin Thunder Liger, Paul Heyman, Tetsuaya Naito & Yujiro Takahashi, Bruce Hart (Trade), Leo Kruger, Tito Ortiz, Lex Luger, Psicosis & Super Crazy (The Mexicools), Carmella, Gran Metallic, Konnan, Homicide & Hernandez (L.A.X.), The Goon, Koko B. Ware, Brian 'Crush' Adams & Bryan 'Adam Bomb' Clark (KroniK)

You picked Owen straight out the bat so you surely have big ideas for him. Having Reigns seemly as his adversary really has me intrigued. No real stand out “Heyman guy” to link Paul E. with. Will he be running the place? A colossal personality that really can be at his best when he is mouthing off. Probably the strongest cruiserweight divison of any roster. Could easily produce a MOTD contender.

JP Liz V1: Stone Cold Steve Austin, Antonio Cesaro, Tyson Kidd, Austin Aries, Nigel McGuinness, Chyna, Beth Phoenix, Carlito & Primo, Nidia, Ryback & Curtis Axel (Rybaxel), Snoop Dogg, Kharma & Hamada, Michael Elgin, Jesse 'The Body' Ventura, Steve Blackman (Trade), Colt Cabana, David Hart Smith, Matt Morgan & Crimson, Jack Evans & Teddy Hart, Darren Young, Mason Ryan

Any fed with Stone cold at the helm has my attention. Can wait to see who you pit him against. Cesaro will probably be the man but McGuinness could be fantastic. I’m not sure you have had him before but to be gifted Ventura so late in the draft was wonderful. He shines most years and there are plenty to link him with on your roster. Chyna V Beth is a bit of a dream match up.

Cheese Wagstaff: Bret Hart, Seth Rollins, Jeff Hardy, Christian, John Morrison, Umaga & Rosey, Meng & The Barbarian, Matt Cappotelli, Eric Bischoff, Sean O'Haire & Mark Jindrak, Hardcore Holly, Joey Mercury, Jamie Noble, Pedro Morales & Carlos Colon, Buddy Rogers, Hakushi, Tito Santana & Rick Martel (Strike Force), Hade Vansen, Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart, John Laurinaitis

Seth/Hart has a lovely feel to it. Has a great HBK/Bret vibe off it. They will produce a whopper match. I'll be interested to see who leads the way in your second marquee feud. Like the Islanders being picked in a bunch. Would look forward to a stable full of absolute animals (Haku, Barbarian and 3MW)

Shagnastii: The Undertaker, Kane, Keiji Mutoh, William Regal & Tajiri, Ron Simmons/Faarooq, Antonio Inoki, 'PS' Michael Hayes & Terry 'Bam Bam' Gordy (The Fabulous Freebirds), Rodney Mack, Goldust, 'Iron' Mike Tyson, Zack Sabre Jnr (Trade), Jim Ross, Michelle McCool, Vampiro, Dan 'The Beast' Severn, Chael Sonnen, Skinner, Buddy 'Jake' Roberts, Terri Runnells, Sable, 'Marvelous' Marc Mero

Not entirely mad about who I've assembled this year. It's great to have Kane and Taker together but in hindsight Undertaker can be a bit one note. Much like Inoki. Tyson landed nicely for an idea I have. Hopefully I've developed some great storylines and set pieces. Building on last years 80s write up this year I'm going have an Attitude Era of my own early 00s.

Spongey1975: Ric Flair, CM Punk, Dean Ambrose, Christopher Daniels & Kazarian (The Addiction), Rob Van Dam, Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin (The Motor City Machine Guns) Ax & Smash (Demolition), Midajah, Bruno Sammartino, The Big Boss Man & One Man Gang, The Hurricane aka Gregory Helms, Jimmy Wang Yang, Ethan Carter III & Fandango, Renee Young, Kelly Kelly & Eve Torres, Summer Rae, Test, The Boogeyman, Teddy Long, Rico

My standout pick of the first two rounds. So weird pairings draftwide but Flair/Punk just sits lovely. I've a feel Dean will probably be in the mix too. Fireworks guaranteed. Tag division is fairly stacked too. I found demolition hard enough to write but if it's the case The addition and MCMG will be great to have on the mix. Where Bruno fits should be great too. Punk will surely be all mouth.

Imnotthehulk: Daniel Bryan, "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith and Dynamite Kidd (The British Bulldogs), "Glorious" Bobby Roode, "Mr Wonderful" Paul Orndorff & "Ravishing" Rick Rude, James Storm & Abyss, Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka & Bruiser Brody, Jeff Jarrett, Lord Alfred Hayes (Trade), MVP, Ken Shamrock (Trade), Diamond Dallas Page (DDP), The Wild Samoan/Samu & The Great Kokina/Yokozuna (Samoan Swat Team), Jacqueline, TJ Perkins, Eric Young, 'The Wildcat' Chris Harris, Mistico II, The Honky Tonk Man, Seiya Sanada, ODB, Chris Kanyon

The first six names on your roster fit so “gloriously” together. A group of classic puond-for-pound best evers. Would love to see them all linked in together. In terms of names and talent picking up top draws like DDP, Jarrett, and Yoko so late is really great business. Bit gutted you didn’t try assemble Sanity after you acquired EY. Big Damo and Cross would have been nice to see. Have a feeling Dynamite may come out of yet another draft looking like a diamond.

DM_7: Finn Bálor, John Cena, Kota Ibushi, Kenny Omega, Charlotte & Becky Lynch, Rusev, Trish Stratus, Jimmy & Jey (The Usos) (Trade), 'The Giggalo' Jimmy Del Ray & 'The Doctor' Tom Pritchard, 'The Chosen One' Drew Galloway/McIntyre, Pentagon Jr, Nia Jax (Trade), Lana, Apollo Crews, La Sombra & Rush, Matanza Cueto, Ryusuke Taguchi, Eva Marie, Mauro Ranallo, Shayna Baszler, Brian Cage

That trio of Cena, Balor and Omega really set my juices flowing. Omega and Balor have hit the stratosphere since last year and Cena no matter how much people seem to hate on him is arguable the greatest character in wrestling history. Your women’s division is every female one have is no less than five star. Rusev is somebody that now he has been padded out past the evil foreigner could be really interesting to see booked. Plenty of Lana pics to help the narrative please 

Necrominus: Samoa Joe (Trade), Edge, Vader, Stephanie McMahon, Bubba Dudley/Bully Ray and D-Von Dudley (The Dudley Boyz), Muhammad Hassan, Bayley & Emma, Ranjin Singh, The Fabulous Moolah, President Donald Trump, 'Superstar' Billy Graham & Pat Patterson, Bob Backlund, Earthquake & Typhoon (The Natural Disasters), Santino Marella & Zack Ryder (Team CoBro), 'The Alpha Male' Monty Brown, Mike Adamle, Michael Tarver, Glenn Gilberti aka Disco Inferno, Mae Young, Velvet Sky & Madison Rayne (The Beautiful People)

You landed The Donald. Surely the must have pick in the draft this year. Fantastic that you had Hassan to knock off him. I'm wondering where the Dudleys will fit into the fed but I'd be all for a feud between them and the disasters. Hopefully Trump and Steph lock horns.

Furious Red: Eddie Guerrero, Triple H (HHH), John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL), Dash & Dawson (The Revival), Wade Barrett, Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards (American Wolves), Lita, Aaron 'Jesus' Aguilera, Doug Williams & Magnus (The British Invasion), Gail Kim, Kalisto & Sin Cara (The Lucha Dragons), Chavo Guerrero, Alexa Bliss, Noam Dar, No Way José, Brooklyn Brawler, Mark Andrews, Zema Ion (DJ Z), Kenny King, Ivory

I have a feeling we could get some formed stables in this grouping. Like the new horsemen last year I always mark for a new view on talents. Three very strong wrestlers in the main event picture. Will there be a three way or who will fight who? Can't wait to see. So many characters I've never had but would love to write. Barrett and JBL are made for this kinda thing.

SlickRic: Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, (HBK) Shawn Michaels, Mitsuhara Misawa, Kenta Kobashi, Dusty Rhodes, Hideo Itami, Chris Benoit (Trade), Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson (The Rock'N'Roll Express), Timothy Well & Steven Dunn (Well Dunn), Nick Bockwinkel & Ray 'The Crippler Stevens, Floyd 'Money' Mayweather Jr, Harley Race, Marty Jannetty, Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan (Trade), Bob Sapp, The Nasty Boys, Hercules, Magnum TA, Sensational Sherri, Ahmed Johnson, King Kong Bundy

An impressive line up. I'm intrigued as no real insta-fueds jump out at me. I hope Jake is placed frontline and centre. A fascinating character that works on many levels. Money Mayweather is one of the best possible celeb picks. Are we gonna see Sapp/Floyd. If Herman is on commentary I can't wait to see what he says about TMT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Hey guys I've added my two cents (always like guys/gals doing that). I'm on the mobile so if a mod could tweak the post to make it more readily that would be cool.

Thanks for adding the info Joe. Even for nosiness sake it was interesting to see who we could have landed.

On an aside note now we're finished. Did/does nobody have an issue with me drafting Chael Sonnen? I broke Joe's heart, back and forth seeing was it OK to draft him?

Beakerjoe: Randy Savage, The Miz, Kevin Owens (Trade), Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard (The Brainbusters), Gargano and Ciampa (DIY), Brian Pillman, Asuka, Clarence Mason, Adrian Neville & Corey Graves (Trade), ACH & Matt Sydal, Alberto Del Rio(Trade), Gorilla Monsoon (Trade), Madusa, Paige, Matt Riddle, Cedric Alexander, Maryse, Miss Elizabeth, Bull Nakano & Dump Matsumoto, Michael Cole, Beulah

A stand out main event but I think you have to be commended for serious business on your imports from the trades. Owens will be fantastic to write really hope he and Savage are part of a programme. Neville is red hot since his return and there are a few people he will match up with here for money feuds. Paige and ADR is a fantastic coup. Please book them like the complete tw@ts that they are. It is only right. Riddle has potential to be pick of the draft. I stopped short of offering you a kidney in terms of a trade so will hope to see him have a good showing 

Would you believe I've mulled over many different main events, I have settled on one, but getting wrestlers who in I hadn't originally planned for have changed my direction of my initial plans.

I feel I dunno how I managed to bag Alberto and Neville, had no plans for Alberto until I some how bagged Paige in round 11. Then that changed my plans all together. Writing of them as been difficult to be honest, but I hope I can do them justice.

On Chael Sonnen, I had no gripes with you picking him, but it was simply the rules I wanted to be adhered to. My opinion its a great loophole pick and I love it personally, but my worry was that others may not see it that way and I wanted to be fair as possible. Glad it worked out for you. I love rewarding research, as I love that aspect of the draft, and boy did you research him.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Mr Nice Guy: Kurt Angle, Chad Gable and Jason Jordan (American Alpha), Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas (World's Greatest Tag Team), Rey Mysterio, Will Ospreay, Terry Funk, Todd Pettengill, Minoru Suzuki & Naomichi Marufuji, Muhammad Ali, Dean Malenko, Perry Saturn, Mickie James, Paul London & Billy Kidman, Ultimo Dragon, Dory Funk Jr, Io Shirai & Mayu Iwatani, John Kronus, Satoryu Sayama aka Tiger Mask, Cheerleader Melissa & MsChief

As a 3 time draft champion I think everyone knows you can write well so this roster is probably perfect for you as it is jam packed of guys that could out wrestle almost anyone and if you can add the storyline aspect then the likes of Angle, Steamboat, AA, WGTT, The Funks, Rey, Osprey & Tiger mask would no doubt deliver in the ring. As always a favorite.
    Lord TSC: Xavier Woods, Big E, Kofi Kingston (The New Day), "Broken" Matt Hardy, Vince McMahon, "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner, The Big Show, The Iron Shiek, Mantaur, Raven & Tommy Dreamer, Charlie Sheen, The Sandman, Doink the Clown, Stevie Richards & The Blue Meanie, Simon Dean, R-Truth & Little Jimmy, Shannon Moore, Crazzy Steve, Rosemary, Kizarny, Armando Alejandro Estrada

Given the glimpse of your writing style / potential from last year and the direction you have taken with your selections this year i'd imagine yours may be the most anticipated shows this year. Broken Matt, Vince, New Day, Scott Steiner, Charlie Sheen and even Doink all mean I honestly can't wait to read it. I dunno if you will get many no.1 votes for best roster but I would not be surprised if it's in most peoples top 5s as it jsut comes off as unique and fun.
    Bounty Hunter: Hulk Hogan, Batista, Mr Perfect & Scott Hall, 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase & Stan Hansen, Kevin Nash, Andre The Giant, Mike 'IRS' Rotunda & Dan 'Waylon Mercy' Spivey, Horace Hogan, Manami Toyota & Aja Kong, 'Rowdy' Ronda Rousey, Bam Bam Bigelow, Chris Candido, Abdullah the Butcher & The Original Sheik, Rick Steiner & Eddie Gilbert, Sabu (Trade), Tatanka, 'Dr Death' Steve Williams & Kevin Sullivan, Shane Douglas (Trade), Devon 'Hannibal' Nicholson, Molly Holly & Victoria (Trade), Virgil

I think with a roster like this I would usually be more confident but this year there really are some awesome rosters with very unique feels to them. Obviously I am happy to have so many NWO heads, Million Dollar Corp guys, plus the Varsity Club & Triple threat all on one roster while still having the name value to be able to say I have about 9 (Dibiase, Hogan, Bam Bam, Nash, Hall, Perfect, Batista, Andre, Hansen) or so genuine main eventers while still having a decent undercard.
    Daithi1989: Sting, Randy Orton, Goldberg, Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase Jnr (Priceless), Luke Harper and Erick Rowan, Booker T, AJ Lee & Kaitlyn (The Chickbusters), Captain Lou Albano, Hornswoggle, Brodus Clay & Tensai/Albert (Tons of Funk), Naomi & Tamina Snuka (Team B.A.D.), Rikishi (Trade), Scotty 2 Hotty & Grandmaster Sexay (Too Cool), Juventud Guerrera (Trade), The Great Khali, 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan, Nathan Jones, Manu, Sgt. Slaughter, Sim Snuka, Titus O'Neil

This is a very interesting mix of guys who I am very interested to see all together especially as they are often taken with different people (Cody w/Goldust, Ted Jr w/ Ted Sr, Harper & Rowan w/Bray etc). Very interested to see where you GM Hornswaggle thing will go and how you will use Sting. I like how you have Randy as the Legend Killer though.
    A Brad Maddox Guy: Brock Lesnar, Mick Foley, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Shane McMahon, "The Road Dogg" Jesse James, and "The Bad Ass" Billy Gunn (The New Age Outlaws), The Ultimate Warrior, Rich Swann & Ricochet, Ludvig Borga, Damien Sandow & Tye Dillinger, Mickey Rourke, Jack Swagger, Caristico, Lance Storm & Justin Credible (The Impact Players), Authors of Pain, Tyler Breeze, Noelle Foley, Gene & Ole Anderson (Minnesota Wrecking Crew), 'The Mouth of the South' Jimmy Hart, Riki Choshu & Tomohiro Ishii, 'The Session Moth' Martina

I thik Warrior at the stage you got him could be great value but those first 4 really have to be the attention grabbers on this roster. Shane will obviously be pivotal but the other three for match and writing purposes can def bring it. You tag divison also stand out for me, The NAOs, Swann & Ricochet, Impact Players, Andersons, AOP etc could all be pushed hard should you decided to do so. curious to see how you will use Rourke too
    LeeJM: AJ Styles, Sheamus, "The Villain" Marty Scurll, 'The Bruiserweight' Pete Dunne & Trent Seven (British Strong Style), Chris Hero, Tazz, David Finlay (Trade), Tyler Bate, Norman Smiley, Damien Corvin & Bonesaw (Kings of The North), X-Pac & Jerry Lynn, Barry Windham(Trade), Luther Ward, Takeshi Morishima (Trade), Finlay (Trade), War Machine, Jimmy Havoc, Duncan Disorderly, Jim Smallman, The London Riots, Tommy End (Trade), Lance Archer/Hoyt

HAving read your first show my opinion of your drafting this year has greatly improved and I feel what was an interesting roster is now one that just really fits what your going for. It is also one with a unique feel given the British/Irish element but not one that has gone 100% in that direction given you still have the likes of AJ & Tazz. I actually think Morishima could be a star in this kinda roster but maybe thats just me as I had him before.

Last years winner so there will always be a lot of eyeballs on you and your BCW roster and with characters like savage, Miz w/Maryse, ADR w/Paige, Owens & Pillman you will no doubt be challenging again. I'm a bit fan of the Brainbusters and think you getting them when you did and then following it up with Ciampa & Gargano could be huge for you too. Another obvious favourite
    Thebostoncrab: Shinsuke Nakamura, Jerry 'The King' Lawler (Trade), The Young Bucks, Legion of Doom, Akira Tozawa and Sami Zayn, Adam Cole BAY-BAY!, Katsuyori Shibata, Nicole Bass, THE Brian Kendrick & Low Ki, El Hijo del Santo, Kerry Von Erich, La Parka, Dalton Castle, Kensuke Sasaki & Hiroshi Haze, Taka Michinoku, Hangman Page, Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish (ReDRagon), Kikutaro & Stalker Ichikawa, Necro Butcher, Paul Ellering

dunno how to say it better than this is a very TBC style roster in my eyes. I dunno if it will appeal to everyone but those who do like it will love it! I feel like you may do something special with Adam Cole BAY BAY but the obvious focal point has to be King vs King should you go that way while elsewhere you have a group that I think hard hitting would undersell mixing it up with some luchas and some classical style (is that even a term for wrestlers) like KVE which again gives yours a unique (TBC type :pac:) style.
    Campo: Roddy Piper, Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman, Bobby Lashley, D'Lo Brown and The Godfather, Mark Henry, The Godwinns, Tama Tonga & Tanga Roe (Guerillas of Destiny), Jay Lethal, Sycho Sid, 'Cowboy' Bob Orton, Bad Luck Fale, Jim Cornette (Trade), Stan Lane & Bobby Eaton(The Midnight Express), Bo Dallas, Nikita Koloff, Heidenreich, New Jack & Mustafa Saed (The Gangstas), Droz & The Moondogs (Trade), Cody Hall

Obviously we have seen more shows of yours than anyone elses so far and I have as a result already given more feedback on your guys but I do really like the stable rivalry you have brewing and especially now with the Bray Wyatt push in real life it just seems like a good time for such a roster. Looking forward to see how it all culminates personally
    Paulie21: Chris Jericho, The Rock, Dolph Ziggler, The Briscoes, Ken Anderson (Trade), Karl 'Doc' Anderson and Luke Gallows (The Club), Sasha Banks, Bertha Faye, Heath Slater & Rhyno, Stacey Keibler & Torrie Wilson, Baron Corbin, Roderick Strong, Brie Bella & Nikki Bella (The Bella Twins), Gangrel, Viscera & Val Venis, Vicki Guerrero, Paul Bearer, Doug & Danny Basham, Giant Gonzalez, Rocky Johnson (Trade)

Everyone loves Jericho and with him and The Rock you obviously have a load of personality in what is potentially your main event. Sasha and The Bellas obviously are a good base for a womens division too although I wonder will Sasha be the face as personally I prefer all 3 as heels. The Club and THe Briscoes could be class too and then some guys like Val Venis on the undercard could be great to write for so I think there is some real great personality on this roster. A dark horse perhaps.
    BrianRegan09: Owen Hart, Roman Reigns, Okada, Enzo Amore & Big Cass, Jushin Thunder Liger, Paul Heyman, Tetsuaya Naito & Yujiro Takahashi, Bruce Hart (Trade), Leo Kruger, Tito Ortiz, Lex Luger, Psicosis & Super Crazy (The Mexicools), Carmella, Gran Metallic, Konnan, Homicide & Hernandez (L.A.X.), The Goon, Koko B. Ware, Brian 'Crush' Adams & Bryan 'Adam Bomb' Clark (KroniK), Elijah Burke

Another one that at first glance looks like a mixed bag but I think your main event seen could be awesome and whichever combination of Reigns, Okada & Owen Hart you go with could be a show stealer. The fact that you have Heyman on the roster too can add so many dimensions to a show. I had Heenan myself last year and such characters can make a roster imo especially then when you add in people like Liger and Luger who in very different ways can be favorites. L.A.X vs Enzo & Cass w/ Carmella also has a lot of potential for me. another darkhorse
    JP Liz V1: Stone Cold Steve Austin, Antonio Cesaro, Tyson Kidd, Austin Aries, Nigel McGuinness, Chyna, Beth Phoenix, Carlito & Primo, Nidia, Ryback & Curtis Axel (Rybaxel), Snoop Dogg, Kharma & Hamada, Michael Elgin, Jesse 'The Body' Ventura, Steve Blackman (Trade), Colt Cabana, David Hart Smith, Matt Morgan & Crimson, Jack Evans & Teddy Hart, Darren Young, Mason Ryan

Perhaps the biggest shock of the draft an Edge & Christian less Liz roster! Cesaro would be sh!t hot in the draft universe after last year and given how he does connect with hardcore fans like us could again be an MVP. Meanwhile you do of course also have Austin who no doubt will be involved in your main event but your undercard could also be very interesting esp when you have characters like AA or Ventura (whom i'd love to see interacting with each other tbh) there. Very interested to see what you do with this group.
    Cheese Wagstaff: Bret Hart, Seth Rollins, Jeff Hardy, Christian, John Morrison, Umaga & Rosey, Meng & The Barbarian, Matt Cappotelli, Eric Bischoff, Sean O'Haire & Mark Jindrak, Hardcore Holly, Joey Mercury, Jamie Noble, Pedro Morales & Carlos Colon, Buddy Rogers, Hakushi, Tito Santana & Rick Martel (Strike Force), Hade Vansen, Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart, John Laurinaitis

Bret & Rollins just feels like it has to happen and will be one everyone will want to see but other things grab the eye here for me like the return of the Golfers & Buddy Rodgers or how you might use Easy E. Loads of potential on this roster imo Jeff, Christian & Morrison could put on some great matches too and thats all without mentioning Big Johnny's People power or the likes of Sean O'Haire but i'm not telling you anything you don't already know
    Shagnastii: The Undertaker, Kane, Keiji Mutoh, William Regal & Tajiri, Ron Simmons/Faarooq, Antonio Inoki, 'PS' Michael Hayes & Terry 'Bam Bam' Gordy (The Fabulous Freebirds), Rodney Mack, Goldust, 'Iron' Mike Tyson, Zack Sabre Jnr (Trade), Jim Ross, Michelle McCool, Vampiro, Dan 'The Beast' Severn, Chael Sonnen, Skinner, Buddy 'Jake' Roberts, Terri Runnells, Sable, 'Marvelous' Marc Mero

Jim Ross vs Skinner feud of the year written all over it! nah seriously Brothers of destruction, The Great Muta, Tyson all together could make for some great / fun TV then throw in Goldust and it could even go LTSC esque if you wanted . Chael could be a fun addition too and when you think you have him Dan Severn & Tyson all on your roster you def have a lot of legit fighters to work with as well as The Freebirds to kick your tag divison up a notch potentially vs Regal/Tajiri although I feel they (Regal in particular could be great in a non titles related feud). So much more potential in this roster the more you think about it and imo you will be a contender this year
    Spongey1975: Ric Flair, CM Punk, Dean Ambrose, Christopher Daniels & Kazarian (The Addiction), Rob Van Dam, Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin (The Motor City Machine Guns) Ax & Smash (Demolition), Midajah, Bruno Sammartino, The Big Boss Man & One Man Gang, The Hurricane aka Gregory Helms, Jimmy Wang Yang, Ethan Carter III & Fandango, Renee Young, Kelly Kelly & Eve Torres, Summer Rae, Test, The Boogeyman, Teddy Long, Rico

I bigged up Rollins vs Bret earlier but it's hard to look past Flair vs CM Punk tbh Your tag division is whopper too with the MCMGs, Demolition and The Addiction among others. I could talk about how you have argueably the best hotties divison :pac: but I haven't even mentoned Brunno Sanmartino who I actually wanted to book vs Andre myself, he was a huge get so late in the draft imo and Dean Ambrose if booked right (dunno if the WWE have ever done it tbh) could be great. a potential contender is spongey
    Imnotthehulk: Daniel Bryan, "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith and Dynamite Kidd (The British Bulldogs), "Glorious" Bobby Roode, "Mr Wonderful" Paul Orndorff & "Ravishing" Rick Rude, James Storm & Abyss, Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka & Bruiser Brody, Jeff Jarrett, Lord Alfred Hayes (Trade), MVP, Ken Shamrock (Trade), Diamond Dallas Page (DDP), The Wild Samoan/Samu & The Great Kokina/Yokozuna (Samoan Swat Team), Jacqueline, TJ Perkins, Eric Young, 'The Wildcat' Chris Harris, Mistico II, The Honky Tonk Man, Seiya Sanada, ODB, Chris Kanyon

You've got my champ from last year in D.Bryan and I (and tbh I think most) will always be interested in what he does. I booked him vs Dynamite once before but they could be great again but one thing your roster has is potential for people to be pushed up to the top of the card as stars. The Glorious and THe Ravishing Roode/Rude's for instance could both be stars if used right imo while DDP, Jarrett an Yokozuna all of whom you got late by their standards could make a massive impact. Will be very interesting who you pair up with each otehr as imo it isn't the easiest roster to begin with and tbh I like that as it'll keep me interested.
    DM_7: Finn Bálor, John Cena, Kota Ibushi, Kenny Omega, Charlotte & Becky Lynch, Rusev, Trish Stratus, Jimmy & Jey (The Usos) (Trade), 'The Giggalo' Jimmy Del Ray & 'The Doctor' Tom Pritchard, 'The Chosen One' Drew Galloway/McIntyre, Pentagon Jr, Nia Jax (Trade), Lana, Apollo Crews, La Sombra & Rush, Matanza Cueto, Ryusuke Taguchi, Eva Marie, Mauro Ranallo, Shayna Baszler, Brian Cage

No doubt the top of your card and the first 4 names in particular is stacked and will have most people very curious. Those names alone could make some give you votes in the best roster catagory but there is more to the roster than just them. I am a huge fan of Rusev for example and would happily see you push him hard. Charlotte, Becky, Trish were a great start to your womens roster but then like my addition of Rousey Baszler realyl makes yours one of the best female rosters imo especially when you then add in a potentially great character like Eva Marie with Nia Jax (even though im not a huge fan of hers) in her corner. One of the favourites pre write ups imo
    Necrominus: Samoa Joe (Trade), Edge, Vader, Stephanie McMahon, Bubba Dudley/Bully Ray and D-Von Dudley (The Dudley Boyz), Muhammad Hassan, Bayley & Emma, Ranjin Singh, The Fabulous Moolah, President Donald Trump, 'Superstar' Billy Graham & Pat Patterson, Bob Backlund, Earthquake & Typhoon (The Natural Disasters), Santino Marella & Zack Ryder (Team CoBro), 'The Alpha Male' Monty Brown, Mike Adamle, Michael Tarver, Glenn Gilberti aka Disco Inferno, Mae Young, Velvet Sky & Madison Rayne (The Beautiful People)

Another where I already commented on shows but there are obvious stand outs here like Samoa Joe & Edge but givem what you've done with him before it's Hassan that was perhaps the best value acquisition you could have and did make especially as I doubt there could have been a better foil for having Trump on your show. Yours is also one where there is a surprisingly deep womens divison with Moolah, Mae Young, Bayley, Emma and The Beautiful People all in one place. WRite this one well (and you've started well) and this could be a big contender of a roster
    Furious Red: Eddie Guerrero, Triple H (HHH), John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL), Dash & Dawson (The Revival), Wade Barrett, Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards (American Wolves), Lita, Aaron 'Jesus' Aguilera, Doug Williams & Magnus (The British Invasion), Gail Kim, Kalisto & Sin Cara (The Lucha Dragons), Chavo Guerrero, Alexa Bliss, Noam Dar, No Way José, Brooklyn Brawler, Mark Andrews, Zema Ion (DJ Z), Kenny King, Ivory

Gotta admit im getting tired after writing so much here but right from the off you do get a SD vibe from this roster but in a good way. I'm a big fan of the Revival and think Lita vs Gail Kim (course you also have Bliss & Ivory who are good) could have a great PPV match too so there really is more to your roster than the obvious HHH, Eddie & JBL. WIll be very interested to see how you write your shows.
    SlickRic: Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, (HBK) Shawn Michaels, Mitsuhara Misawa, Kenta Kobashi, Dusty Rhodes, Hideo Itami, Chris Benoit (Trade), Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson (The Rock'N'Roll Express), Timothy Well & Steven Dunn (Well Dunn), Nick Bockwinkel & Ray 'The Crippler Stevens, Floyd 'Money' Mayweather Jr, Harley Race, Marty Jannetty, Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan (Trade), Bob Sapp, The Nasty Boys, Hercules, Magnum TA, Sensational Sherri, Ahmed Johnson, King Kong Bundy

As mentioned I may be too tired to do your roster justice cos it really is one of the favorites imo. The list of main event talent you have is amazing but it's not just big names it is great in ring talent like Benoit, Kobashi (they could have a great hard hitting match), Misawa and co. Getting people like Bockwinkel, Race & Heenan at the stage you did was a massive steal too. I honestly think you would be one of the favs for the best roster and when you consider I have not mentioned some of the best talkers the industry has ever seen in Dusty / Jake and all rounder in HBK you gotta think you'll be in the overall mix too.

One thing people should know is the lucky charms on each roster.

Ric Flair has won his fair share of drafts, he was on board when MNG took the crown in 2013 and last year with myself.

CM Punk also does very well , as both MNG and Bounty Hunter had him in 2014/15 respectively.

Ronda Rousey and Shinsuke Nakamura both are on 2 consecutive wins each after wins in 2015 and last year,so will it be 3rd time lucky for one of these characters?

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Not gonna be able write up shows for a week or 2.. Snowed under at work at moment, and in process of trying to move departments.

Have my ideas, just need to get them down paper! Should get going again once things settle down with work!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

I'm off to America next week for a couple of weeks so I will have next show and PPV up before then

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I have everything written now. Will be posting third show by end of the week I think. Not 100 per cent on the ending of a couple of matches for the PPV yet so taking a couple of weeks to mull over that. Should have everything posted by this day 3 weeks I expect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,123 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

First show is up go easy on me

Delighted paulie, look forward to it.

Im busy re writing parts of mine, so hopefully will have my first up soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I didn't download that GIMP thing as I wasn't sure my oul' laptop could take it; as a result I had to rely on MS Paint. I couldn't fit all my roster in but this is the best I could manage...

409611.jpg

PCW (Show 1):
    I like how you kept yourself in character from last year in the opening promo, referring to Diesel and how you screwed him over. Provides some nice continuity and with Kennedy still as your champion you can work with that nicely this year.

Like myself this is the first time you've drafted female talent I believe and you really have a nice selection with the Bellas, Sasha, Torrie, Stacy and Bertha.

The Rumble was nicely done with Nikki attacking Brie from behind to eliminate her before the first shock of the evening gives Vicki the championship. Sets up a nice dynamic with Bella twins against each other from the get go which should be fun. Vicki as champion will be interesting going forward especially as to who will beat her.

I loved the second Rumble, with Giant Gonzales laying waste to nearly the entire roster. You booked him strong last year and I'm really interested to see what the plans are this year. The Rock and Rocky Johnson teaming up made a ton of sense but I never saw Rocky Johnson getting the big win. If anything I expected The Rock to turn around and do so but it leaves me intrigued as to where you're going with it next.

A strong first showing that really shows the depth of your roster. Looking forward to the next installment.

I didn't download that GIMP thing as I wasn't sure my oul' laptop could take it; as a result I had to rely on MS Paint. I couldn't fit all my roster in but this is the best I could manage...

409611.jpg

As with your writing, you get the very best out of very little resourses. The image is excellent, really has a classic poster feel about it.

Terific.

Not that you need it, but if you or anyone else wants me to mock up an banner for them, by all means ask away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Not that you need it, but if you or anyone else wants me to mock up an banner for them, by all means ask away

That's very nice of you to offer. Could you do me a banner when you have time? Not needing anything fancy. Even just the name of my promotion would be great.

That's very nice of you to offer. Could you do me a banner when you have time? Not needing anything fancy. Even just the name of my promotion would be great.

Busy today, but will.start tomorrow. Pm me with any suggestions

MWA:
    i like how you touch on your feds history to begin with but logically moved on to Shane, Brock and co. Also like how Sandow was made sound like a big deal and you dealt with the Shane interview very well, a nice way to intro roster members like Tanahashi and the idea of Iishi vs Brock which would be a lot of fun to see.... and then Mankind shows up and immediately I get images of him driving Vince mad back in the day but now with Shane but who is Shane's boss Foley mentions I wonder (or is that referring to you ABMG), Foley vs Shane at Wrestlerama perhaps.

PCW:
    I often talk about the feel of other rosters and with yours being Ireland based and dropping in words like feck off to begin with im hopeful it'll stand out from the bunch. BWA refered to as has been wrestling ha! Two royal rumbes is an interesting way to start your shows and it makes the women seem important too that they have the same booking as the men. Vickie winning was certainly unexpected but I liked how it wasn't the pre match telegraphed Nikki win after using then turning on Brie. You make Gonzalez look like a real monster esp with Bearer by his side and how no one guy could eliminate him. I really didn't expect the finish as I only traded him to you(and even suggested it) in Rd16 but I really liked it as again it was unexpected and you instantly just elivated / made a huge (most likely heel star) in Johnson.

NCW:
    After show one you really had to go Full Trump, the show had to be about the fallout of that so getting a normal show out of it while addressing that was impressive imo. Edge is working as the face but im surprised Steph rewarded him and Backlund with the no.1 contenders match.
    The Adamle gimmick could be fun, Joe is a beast and Vader vs Joe would be as JR would say a real Slobberknocker! interesting you note the ladies history in BCW but it makes sense as it's not a built to PPV for you and ads backstory... for a moment I thought Emma was joining the beautiful people but nope! nobody is not even Mae & Moolah! 3 potential teams now but only 1 title, will there be a big six pack challenge or will the next few weeks divide up the feuds? Big debut for the dudleys who logically go straight for the tag belts. Edge winning also made sense although I must say I was surprised to have Santino & Ryder closing out the show although of course it was really The Brotherhood but the Ryder surprise is probably what sticks in the mind most from the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

As with your writing, you get the very best out of very little resourses. The image is excellent, really has a classic poster feel about it.

Terific.

Joe I might take you up on that offer please ;)

Third show up now for your perusal. The suspense with others posting their shows is killing me!!!

• Advertisement

Right behind ya Necro, BCW's preview show is up!

Beyond Chaos - The Preview show!

Spent the weekend, re writing some parts, hope it paints a clear picture of where my company is at since last year.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I swear, next year I'm not going to enter, because I feel bad I end up taking a spot and not using it.

I've not had a chance to write anything yet. Truth is, a few weeks back, I decided to self-publish two books I wrote a few years back but never found a publisher for. And to my pleasant surprise, I've managed to actually shift a fair few copies with no advertising and very little time investment. So now, when I'm getting a chance to sit down and write, I'm prioritizing trying to write a new novel, rather than the draft shows :/ Sorry lads. I know I didnt get shows up last year either, and as I said, I'm going to not play next year and let someone else take the slot.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I swear, next year I'm not going to enter, because I feel bad I end up taking a spot and not using it.

I've not had a chance to write anything yet. Truth is, a few weeks back, I decided to self-publish two books I wrote a few years back but never found a publisher for. And to my pleasant surprise, I've managed to actually shift a fair few copies with no advertising and very little time investment. So now, when I'm getting a chance to sit down and write, I'm prioritizing trying to write a new novel, rather than the draft shows :/ Sorry lads. I know I didnt get shows up last year either, and as I said, I'm going to not play next year and let someone else take the slot.

I won't lie Im disappointed. After your strong showing in 2014 (Arnie, vince, HHH, Eddie, Chuck Norris...etc). I feel the draft was made for writers like you. Each year since I see you draft brilliant themed rosters and I look forward to reading.

I speak for everyone when I say don't worry about it, its a game and real life always should take precedent. (As I speak Necro's new baby hasn't been changed in days due to him writing shows :pac:). And I'm sorry to hear you cant continue. But I hope you can still follow and vote.

Yeah no worries man. Tis a pity but you have your priorities in the right place. Who knows we still have many weeks but it'd be great at some point to at least hear what you had in mind.

Hopefully I will have my 2nd show up soon, 1 video keeps not posting correctly in it and i've one piece of it to edit but that should hopefully be sorted soon. Will hopefully get to read Necro / Beaker's new stuff soon too. Trying to keep on top of it all now while I can as who knows what will be next.

I won't lie Im disappointed. After your strong showing in 2014 (Arnie, vince, HHH, Eddie, Chuck Norris...etc). I feel the draft was made for writers like you. Each year since I see you draft brilliant themed rosters and I look forward to reading.

I speak for everyone when I say don't worry about it, its a game and real life always should take precedent. (As I speak Necro's new baby hasn't been changed in days due to him writing shows :pac:). And I'm sorry to hear you cant continue. But I hope you can still follow and vote.

New baby??? I knew I was forgetting something....:p:p:p:p:p:p

I'm disappointed too about Lord TSC, but it's exactly as you put it - sometimes real life just gets in the way. I'll get a review of your preview up shortly Joe.

Necrominus wrote: »
    New baby??? I knew I was forgetting something....:p:p:p:p:p:p

I'm disappointed too about Lord TSC, but it's exactly as you put it - sometimes real life just gets in the way. I'll get a review of your preview up shortly Joe.

Ill be reviewing the shows too hopefully, think Lees show was the last show Ive seen

Great stuff Necro/ ABMG, this makes viewing shows much easier for everyone as the evaluation thread can be awful to navigate at times. 8 posters so far having posted work, which is great at this early stage, some with 2 or 3 shows already too.

Seeing as I'm responsible for a third of the clutter on the first page (5 posts out of 15 :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:) it was only fair I helped out I think.

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Joe I might take you up on that offer please ;)

Just PM me with any ideas you may have Liz, ill try do my best

Advertisement