Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 10th Annual PW Draft 2017 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Think I got about 70% of the votes I recieved on the deadline day last time I ran it. Tis always the way, same as how most people submitted their PPVs on the final day.

Think I'm up to Necro's PPV in my reading now - will give some feedback but maybe not able to give feedback on everything before I vote as I am super busy in general and just reading them all will be a struggle (but one I always just about make it through).

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

DM_7 wrote: »
    Hope to make a positive contribution over Easter and get voting, do I have time?

Also want to post a 'show' after the voting is over.

Well voting closes on the 20th, so I will hopefully have the results posted within 24 hours of that give or take

MNG PPV –

Smart move in the booking of Kidman and London. The Eliminators get some traction while it’s a believable feuded teased since the first show. And a tables match would be a nice opener to get the fans into the show.

Ultimo and Tiger mask would be a great match and while the feud is thin, the crowd would easily getting into these guys at their best.

MNG promo did a great job in getting the character over as well as making out like the deck was stacked against Ali. It would go a long way in ramping up the hatred for the heels here.

I liked the quick nature of the womens match (as I went for something similar in one of my matches, great minds eh?) and I can see the logic in booking Mickie and Shirai in this way.

Malenko and Marufuji would be a great match. I am huge fans of both, and it would be a dream match in my eyes. Keeping the title of Marufuji makes sense since he only won and both men would be capable of stealing the show. Great match to have on a ppv

Steamboats promo was great and really gets you behind his character. It be hard not to root for him, even against a crowd fav like Angle

Terry v Dory would be a nice brutal blood feud and the build has kept me guessing (didn’t see the reveal coming, so good job). Having Terry win would make him credible for a title match down the round. Him v Steamboat would be a treat if both were in their prime.

Again it’s a very logical and simple, yet effective build to the match and a bout between these two is another dream match. Having Ospreay go over makes sense but I could see a case for both men going over which made it interesting to see how you booked it. I liked why you booked it, as it gives you a big platform to make Will an ego maniac star heel.

And yet again, another dream match with WGTT and AA. The winner here in all these dream matches would be the fans, great job drafting. AA going over makes sense, it’s a pity WWE don’t share everybodys love of these guys.
    Ali v Suzuki was my fav match for many reasons.

but the match was very well written and dramatic for the reader. I liked the MNG owners shirt too and the references to previous drafts (Fibber Magee, TBCs female roster etc) as well as The simpsons jobbers returning made me smile again. The match was nuts and it was a hoot to read. Plus the right man won.

Angle and Steamboat would be epic. Two of the very best in ring talents ever and the feud had a lot of emotion and would easily draw people in. The match itself is a perfect main event and it tops of your PPV.

Overall, Im delighted you got your work in. you did very well drafting an excellent roster and you had, for my money, some excellent dream matches that will be hard to beat roster wise. As usual, and as predicted, you will be either a winner or very close. As always, its been a pleasure to read.

BWA Show 2 -
    I love how you've written Hogan, he is in full douchebag mode and I love it. Andre joining Hogan n Co was unexpected and a nice swerve.

Hennig got over nicely again and the show has a real WCW vibe thanks to the NOW, the swerves and even smaller wrestlers angling to join NWO.

I loved Eddie Gilbert and Ronda segment. Gilbert is being used extremely well, and im glad you didnâ' trade him as he is an underestimated gem for you. The way you have written him is 100 percent improving your show.

Money inc inserted as champs was a good way to start a feud with Hansen, and I wonder who he will find to team with him

The womens feud is hotting up, 3 hard hitting females going toe to toe is only going to enhance your ppv.

The Hall/Perfect/NOW story is fascinating and Hall and Hennigs promo works so well at teasing what may or may not happen later.

Triple threats arrival is put over huge, and they look to be a force to reckon with in the mid card at least.

The main event with Hall n Hogan was well written, as it teased Hall doing the job but I was delighted with the actual outcome and leaves me curious as to whats coming next, good job BH

BWA Show 3
    Great opening promo and it solidified Hall as a top guy and him and Hogan is a welcome fresh main event, esp with Hall as a face.

Varsity Club needed a win and it will do them the world of good going forward.

The NOW paranoia angle is written well, esp after last week and the Title smashing angle was a nice touch. I liked how you introduced Hannibal last week and you have given gim a great platform this week.

Dara and Davey Dooley from BCW? I have to check my roster :)

Again a one of your best written characters is Eddie Gilbert. Aint you glad you didn’t trade him? Hes a hoot to read. His interactions with the ladies are terrific

Bam Bam again looks impressive, as he should IMO. And I liked how Spivey and Hansen answered the open challenge rather than the Dooleys (I would have rooted for them ya know)

Great introductions for Victoria and Molly, both looking strong. You have one hell of a female division.

Great Main event and I liked the Nash as a ref switch. Very clever. The match was a farce (in fiction, not execution) with Nash n co getting too involved but I LIKED THAT Hall made the save with Spivey and Hansen.

It turns Perfect face and gets heat on the NWO so, it did a great job. Again it’s a fine show and I expected nothing less

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Thanks a lot for the feedback, beakerjoe. It's very much appreciated. I look forward to reading yours soon. I aim to give feedback to everybody.

Also thanks to Necrominus for posting all the shows from everyone in one place. It makes things so much easier.

Here's some thoughts on Liz's LWE card:
    Frstly, I'm pleased you got a card in before the deadline.

Snoop Dogg marrying Awesome Kong would be unmissable TV and give your company tons of publicity and a big rating. I like that use of your celebrity.

Mason Ryan claiming to be Batista's twin is a nice touch and I don't think WWE tried him in a comedy role. Maybe he could get over with a comedy gimmick.

I love the look of the card of WrestleMayhem. Stone Cold vs Aries would be a great match I think, and the promos between the two over the weeks would be epic. I could see those two having fantastic chemistry.

Cesaro vs McGuinness in a ladder match would be a contender for match of the night. I would hope Cesaro wins but either guy would do well in having a title match whenever they want it.

Beth vs Chyna is a great match up of two of the most powerful WWE women ever. That's another one where the build up would be great. Tyson Kidd vs Blackman is an interesting clash of styles and I think would be another quality bout.

Putting Nidia with Primo and Carlito is a nice touch and Axel and Davey Boy is a cool team. I like the British Perfection name.

Ryback vs Morgan would be a fun mean guy match with the two of them beating the hell out of each other. Cabana vs Evans vs Teddy Hart would be a spectacular triple threat match.

Crimson as Hardcore champ makes sense. I could see him and Blackman having some great matches at some stage. That's a nice use of Darren Young - I like it better than how WWE have used him. Also like the idea of Ventura vs Elgin if he accepted the challenge, which I imagine he would.

Overall this is a great card and I'd happily spend money to watch this on PPV because I know it would deliver in a big way. I like that there are different types of matches on offer which are the best types of shows.

BWA Show 4:
    Great promo from DiBiase to kick off show 4 and he is really suited well in the heel GM role.

Scott Hall beating Bigelow puts him over strong, and the repercusions for Triple threat are a logical step. I liked the segment with the contract that followed, it emphasised the up hill battle Hogan may put in front of Hall and Andre attacking Hall was the cherry on top. Very well done

Andre,the seemingly unbeatable monster vs Perfect and his undeafeated streak is a match I look forward to and Andre’s promo put him over. Poor Eddie Gilbert, though I am really enjoying him.

I loved the Hogan/ Nash promo on Batista, esp Hogans movie references. Great stuff. Perfects promo on Andre was a nice throwback promo to those of yesterday year too.

While Nash and Hogan went over Batista, big dave looked strong in defeat. Perfect booking of a bayface in peril. I was confused in the main event though, I gather Scott Hall wasn’t there and you meant Nash. I assumed so anyway.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Really appreciate the feedback Joe, hopefully i'll get to do the same for yourself soon... actually just edited that Hall / Nash typo on the last show cos you pointed out how it could cause some confusion.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ok, finally got an evening to relax. Feedback incoming on shows I haven't gotten to already.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,010 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Campo:
    Bray Wyatt is a deadly character to build a show around. The Wyatt family v the Nation is an interesting feud and you used our actual draft to make a storyline with the black superstars. Pity you couldn't get more done as I was enjoying your shows.

Liz:
    Looks like an awesome PPV that I'd watch. Snoop Dogg marrying Kong would be gold

• Advertisement

DPw (Daithi) Show 4:
    Straight off the bat, Harper getting attacked by Rowan was a great start to your go home show. I suspected this is what you had in mind and you delivered it well. A tables match suits both guys really well so I'm excited to see it come to life at your PPV.

I was wondering if things might break down between the Chickbusters before the Fatal 4 Way and boy did they. Was it miscommunication or a calculated message though? Tamina is booked really well as part of your faction. You've made her a big deal - which given her size she should be. Naomi also making sure she's not forgotten was clever too and the match could go any way really.

I don't think I mentioned Sting appearing in my previous feedback - I really enjoyed that moment. Sting VS Orton is a big, big match and doesn't need the title so kudos on that.
    Orton really had to get the upper hand here tonight given last week and boy did he with the RKO on the floor. This is the match I'm most looking forward to I think on your card as you've booked Orton brilliantly from the start.

Tag Team Turmoil is a great idea by the way. I don't think I've seen it done in the draft before and you've done well building all the teams. The 8 man tag match was cleverly written with Captain Lou pulling his boys out to get a handy advantage. Too Cool getting screwed over by their partners also makes sense. I'm expecting the Anoa'i boys to prevail at the PPV given how well you've built the faction but then again you've pulled a few surprises out of the bag throughout so wouldn't be shocked if they got their comeuppance.

Again, Rikishi is another guy you've done really well with and him trying to gain the advantage by attacking Juventud is clever.

Oooooh - Last Man Standing. I like it. Khali again gains the upper hand during the contract signing but it will take a lot more than that to keep Goldie down at Destiny Day.

Looking at your card you've really done a good job of building each match. Great stuff.

DPW (Daithi) Destiny Day PPV:
    Great way to start your card with a big tables match. The right decision was made here with Harper giving Rowan his comeuppance. The finish through 4 tables would amp the crowd up in a big way for the matches ahead.

Rikishi winning the International Title was again the right booking decision. You've built him and your faction up really strongly and from the looks of it Destiny Day will be a big day for the Anoa'i Family.

The Tag Team Turmoil started off well. Sim and Manu attacking during the initial match to take out both teams makes sense and keeps them fresh for the battle with Tons of Funk. Manu slamming Brodus would be a big moment.
    Having Sim and Manu win makes it a huge night for the Anoa'i family already as I already said.

Sting and Orton was well written. Daithi with the heel turn was something I definitely did not expect and Orton continues to go from strength to strength with one of the biggest wins of his career.

And yep, huge night for the Anoa'i Family. Tamina goes over strong after AJ evens the score with Kaitlyn. The image of all four members with their belts would be a big one and it looks like they're set to dominate DPW for the forseeable future.

Hornswoggle fired? With Daithi's heel turn it makes sense. I have to say I was skeptical of Hornswoggle as a General Manager but you've done a great job with him. One of my favorite non-wrestlers of the draft.

Goldberg and Khali delivered for sure. The Spear off the stage spot was brilliant and Goldberg barely getting back to his feet after a war was well written.
    Aha - kudos. Orton attacking Goldberg and taking the title (with a little help from Daithi) was excellent. Orton has been your MVP and he deserves to end your PPV with the belt.

All in all this has been a really enjoyable read. I said it before, but your shows continued to get stronger as you built to Destiny Day and you duly delivered with the matches. The standouts for me in your fed were Orton, The Anoa'i Family and Hornswoggle - these three factors for me make you a dark horse for draft title. I hope you had fun and assuming the draft returns I'll be expecting another installment of DPW in 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Necro - thanks for the feedback! Was worried by PPV may not have worked, so thank you for reassuring me!
    And yes, I did really enjoy the Draft, and certainly would like to be involved again next year should it return.

MWA (A Brad Maddox Guy) Show 1:
    Shane kicking off the show was great. I loved his little pop at Lesnar appearing on live TV but the major part for me was him offering 250k to whoever takes out Mankind before the Battle Royale. This should make for some interesting viewing.

I have a soft spot for the Outlaws after last year and I'm glad to see you're booking them strong still. The cheap win keeps the Impact Players looking strong while keeping the straps on Billy and Road Dogg for now at least.
    Tyler Breeze attacking Justin Credible after the match was something I did not see coming however. Interested to see where this leads.

Sandow trying to employ the AOP to win the 250k was clever. I'm not sure it will go exactly to plan for Borga though.

Great promo from Mankind. Really, really enjoying this feud between Shane-O-Mac and him so far. The match if it happens will be all sorts of insane.

The backstage bit between Swann and Ricochet foreshadowed the turn by the latter which was well written. Good to see AOP going over strong too - I had planned to draft them instead of The Natural Disasters but you beat me to the punch.

Mankind survives the attack by Borga but gets trapped in the Boiler Room by Ishii. Somehow I don't think that will hold Mankind for long though.

I didn't expect the Andersons to attack Jimmy Hart, but I couldn't help smiling why I read it. Has me intrigued as to where that will go.

Lesnar gets the W over Ishii. He had to really, to put across his dominance. I loved the commentary line about the winner of the Battle Royale having to face Lesnar afterwards. It's something I could imagine a good commentator saying in real life.

Haha, loved Randy 'The Ram' coming out for the match. And a good showing from him with the exclamation point the elimination of Sandow. Mankind coming down was great again. I can hear the crowd pop as he takes out everyone - and then the AOP attack. Tanahashi and Warrior trying to fight them off was a good call but the spotlight is all on the Shane-Mankind feud which as I said is brilliant. Looking forward to seeing what's next.

MWA (A Brad Maddox Guy) Shows 2 - 4:
    (Show 2): Nice start with Breeze getting a big win over Credible. Credible attacking Storm after the match was surprising, I expected it to go the other way but this is an interesting little triangle.

I was wondering where Ishii would fit in now and Shane turning him down for his reward makes me wonder if he switches sides now.

Sandow VS Rourke is something I'm really digging. I wonder does it lead to a match?

Loved the brief comments by Brock which really capture his character as a prizefighter.

Ricochet is a big fan of turning on his partners isn't he? Ishii attacking Ole and Gene afterwards was obviously (see above) something I didn't expect but in Ishii Jimmy Hart has a monster to exact his revenge.

I was wondering how you were going to handle the seemingly heel Outlaws facing off against the definitely heel AOP and Shane-O-Mac answers that for me with a superkick. Good call and another match I'm looking forward to.

I was wondering when Swagger would appear after our private discussion and I'm intrigued what you have in store.
    Tanahashi beating Warrior and the show of respect afterwards was nice. Lesnar/Tanahashi is a big fight and I'm looking forward to it.

Show 3: Now I see where this is going. Borga and Swagger beating down Warrior on behalf of the Donald would gain so much heat.

Ishii continues to look strong and is now joined by Riki Chosu and we have a decent feud on our hands here. Hopefully we get to see Jimmy Hart get his comeuppance again but the Minnesota Wrecking Crew are up against it here.

And now Breeze takes out Storm? Nice. It's a great little angle you have going here.

Great promo from Ricochet - and Rourke costs Sandow the belt! Oh yes I like where this is headed. Plenty of opponents for Ricochet and to be honest Sandow doesn't really need the title going up against the Ram.

Contract signings really never end well do they? Lesnar putting Tanahashi down here makes sense to keep The Beast looking strong heading into the PPV.

I know it was short, but the Mankind/Shane segment is one of my favorite bits of the draft that I've read so far. Noelle turning on her father would be a huge moment and this is building up to be one of the best feuds in recent draft history. Great stuff.

And I just noticed Foley faces Lesnar in a Last Man Standing match... well holy ****. That should be all kinds of epic.

Show 4: Tanahashi helping Warrior to get some payback over Swagger and Borga. Something tells me he's not done with them yet though.

So a submission match between Breeze and Storm? I like this. Again another feud you've built up very well and looking forward to the payoff.

And the Andersons have their careers on the line - I'm liking Wrestlerama more and more with every announced match.

The promos in your fed are really good. Getting Caristico back over as a face given Ricochet's recent actions is clever and I'm stoked for the Fatal 4 Way at Wrestlerama.

Rourke and Sandow is now official. For some reason I'm really looking forward to this.

The Akam/Gunn result makes sense and would further work fans into a frenzy about Shane and his little coalition. I want to see AOP get their comeuppance at the PPV... but I also don't.

What. A. Match. I can just picture the brutality and (PG rating be damned) this should have been how Lesnar and Ambrose worked their match at Mania last year rather than the ****show we were subjected to. One of my favorite matches I've read so far and even though your shows are short, I'm seeing you as a contender for the title. Really looking forward to Wrestlerama.

MWA (A Brad Maddox Guy) WrestleRama IV (PPV):

Warrior gets the win over Swagger. He kind of had to, didn't he? Nice opener.

Breeze and Storm would have torn the house down with their Submission match. A nice touch at the end with the mentor acknowledging his student and Credible getting laid out after trying to ruin the moment.

And the Anderson's are done with MWA. I kind of expected it, but Choshu choosing to give them some respect was a surprise. Naturally Ishii and Jimmy Hart take offence and we have an interesting feud to continue forward between the two.

Rourke beating Sandow was a nice surprise. The outside interference helped and Noelle also gets her just desserts for a great moment. This match would get all sorts of outside exposure for your fed and the feud was built up nicely.

With Ricochet only winning the title recently, him going over here was the right call. Plenty of mileage in his title run just yet.

AOP go over strong - exactly how I would have booked them to be honest. I'm a big fan of what I've seen so far and a win over The Outlaws on the big stage gives them even more credibility.

The end of Mankind/Shane is pretty much how I depict this would end in real life had they ever faced off. Both men would nearly kill themselves to put on a show and a No Contest is actually the best result. A great culmination to an excellently written feud.

And Tanahashi finally ends the reign of The Beast. This would be a great main event to end the show.

All in all despite the shows being short, I really enjoyed this. Mankind, Shane, AOP and the Outlaws were all well written and the right results in both of those matches. I enjoyed Rourke's involvement and also loved the Tyler Breeze/Storm/Credible triangle. You really showed the strength of your roster in the matches and I think you might just be in with a shout.

PCW (Paulie) Show 2:
    I liked the little mention of RTE cancelling your show due to cutbacks.

I knew there was going to be some fallout over Rocky Johnson eliminating his own son. Something tells me we're building to a father son feud which I would definitely be in favour of.

Sasha winning the match and laying down the challenge makes a lot of sense. Bertha Faye acting as Vicki's muscle is a clever move.

Jericho and Ziggler look destined to collide at Pauliemania given there was no resolution to their match. I am definitely in favour of that.

And after all that has been said, The Rock costs Kennedy the title and Rocky Johnson wins his first ever title. While it's a little bit tainted, I'm glad you're giving the Soul Man a chance at the spot light. I'm sure this won't be the last we hear of Kennedy in the main event picture either.

PCW (Paulie) Show 3:
    I'm glad you resolved the title situation quickly. Rock VS Kennedy for the chance to face Rocky Johnson at Pauliemania. Good stuff.

A good win for Sasha ahead of a big match at the PPV - Vickie inside a steel cage? That will not end well.

Yep, looks like Jericho and Ziggler are for sure going to fight at Pauliemania.

I was wondering when Giant Gonzalez would show up again! Intrigued to see will you book him as strongly again this year. Corbin is another tough opponent.

And you booked the main event well with Rocky Johnson helping out his son before inevitably being laid out. Looking forward to see how this pans out at the PPV, and also where Kennedy now fits in!

PCW (Paulie) Pauliemania:

Nice start to the show with Slater and Rhyno winning the titles.

Kennedy gets some momentum back with a big win over Roderick Strong.

Sasha wins the belt after tapping Vickie - it had to happen, really. I can imagine that steel cage match being tons of fun.

Giant Gonzales goes over Corbin - well colour me shocked. You should build Gonzales up at Pauliemania to an Undertaker-esque streak. He's been a good character for you, particularly paired with Bearer and I'm looking forward to see if it continues.

The Rock FINALLY wins the big one at Pauliemania. Having been involved in a family feud last year, and another one this year, you've really booked him well.

I really enjoyed the Rock VS Rocky Johnson feud, you did a great job with it. Jericho and Ziggler fleshed out a little more could also be a standout feud. A really enjoyable read nonetheless and the your roster is brimming with talent, one of my favorite rosters.

I'm gonna leave it at that for tonight. Still have Beakerjoe, Bounty Hunter, Mr. Nice Guy and Liz to get through but I'm getting goggle-eyed looking at the screen. Will return with a fresh perspective of those tomorrow or Friday at some point. Loving all the shows though.

LWE (Liz) WrestleMayhem PPV:
    The first thing that stands out to me is the wedding of Snoop Dogg and Awesome Kong. I think it was MNG who said this would give your fed mainstream exposure and that is something I definitely agree with. I expect there would be some sort of shenanigans involved as no wedding taking place on a wrestling show in history has ever gone smoothly.

Cesaro and McGuinness would tear the house down in a potential match of the year candidate, with the bonus being one will then have a guaranteed shot at the heavyweight title.

Beth Phoenix VS Chyna is another huge match, actually just looking at the rest of your card you really have a great depth to your roster.

Aries VS Austin would be a huge main event and guaranteed to be another show stealer.

I'm delighted you got at least a card in as your draft picks are always good and you generally have an exceptionally strong roster (I'm thinking your entire Hart Family selection last year) and I enjoy your work as there's clearly a lot of thought put into it.

BWA (Bounty Hunter) Show 4:
    Right off the bat this is a great start with DiBiase getting his ducks in a row and laying down the law to Hall. I like the Bigelow match as it's a big test for him but one he passes. I also enjoyed the creative control clause being mentioned as I'm certain that will play a major part in the near future.

Hogan's promo was good, and I love the stip as it gives leave to all sorts of shenanigans for the main event of your PPV.
    Haha, contract signings really never go to plan do they? Andre's appearance and destruction of Hall through the table was well done and shows that Hogan has a number of aces up his sleeve.

I enjoyed the subtle mention of Andre being undefeated in NCW last year and the Perfect/Andre match is one I'm looking forward to. Outside of your main event you really have developed a lot of characters which is great and I think Perfect is top of that list.

Poor old Eddie Gilbert, if he's not getting his face slapped silly he's getting beaten senseless by a raging Giant.

Nash running down Batista was good, I can see that being a big match at the PPV as well and you have a card stacked from top to bottom with 3 potential main events on any given day (obviously Hall/Hogan is top of the card).

There was only one way that tag team match was going to end and it wasn't by wristlock:P Given their history the match between Abdullah and Hannibal definitely should be a First Blood and that promises to be all sorts of hardcore epicness. Shiek and Sabu will tear the house down as well in an Extreme Rules Match.

Rousey finally getting involved in the fighting was good and that elimination match should be great. She had to go over strong when you finally got her into the action and you definitely delivered. Can anyone stop the Rowdy one?

Spivey and Hansen look like a refined tag team already and the big win over Triple Threat gets them across as a huge threat to Money Inc's tag titles.

Perfect's response to Andre was, well... perfect. He shows a little weakness (which is fine, who wouldn't against Andre in fairness) but comes across great. I wonder does the main event now end up a 3 on 2 handicap match?

Varsity Club prolonging the three stooges losing streak was the right call. DiBiase then lays down the law and it's another match I'm looking forward to over the tag titles at the PPV.

And 3 on 2 becomes 2 on 1 fairly swiftly. Andre tossing Perfect off the stage would be a big spot. Batista looks strong even in defeat as it took a lot of effort from 2 men to put him down. Nash continuing the saga of Jackknife Powerbombs to Batista is good too and again builds towards the PPV while Hogan looks unstoppable with his goons alongside, particularly with the No Holds Barred stip now in place.

BWA (Bounty Hunter) Show 5:
    Batista out first and responding to Nash's slurs was good. I enjoyed the phallic references and a Last Man Standing Match between those two would be all kinds of epic. Your card is now really shaping up to be a classic.

DiBiase banning weapons from the First Blood actually makes sense given the guys involved, I'm sure they'll find a way to use the ring itself as a weapon.

Varsity Club get another big win (albeit cheaply) and gives them momentum heading into another big match at the PPV against Triple Threat.

Shiek giving the reasons for attacking Sabu also make sense and it's kind of hard not to side with Shiek given their real life history. It makes for an intensely personal feud.

Perfect winning easily in the gauntlet match against the stooges was well done and I liked the little twist from handicap to gauntlet after Perfect dispatched Horace so easily. The match against Andre will be all kinds of great and I'm not sure which of your big three matches I'm looking forward to the most.
    Putting Horace, Tatanka and Virgil in a triple threat to prove their stripes is a good idea and will be a nice warm up match for the crowd.

Hogan going buck wild in his promo before the voices appear is clever, he gets his point across before you focus in on his paranoia which has been a big factor throughout your shows.

Rousey getting the warm up match and running down her opponents during it was just great. It's not done enough and when it is I enjoy it.

Hogan again hearing all the people who have run him down throughout the years again adds fuel to the fire and I wonder can he possibly be focused on the main event of the PPV due to him not trusting anyone. It's been set up nicely for Hogan to get the comeuppance he's probably had coming for many years.

Hansen and Spivey get another win to push them forward towards the tag title match. Spivey getting annoyed at Hansen essentially stealing the win was good too as it adds a little bit of tension heading into the match which I'm sure Money Inc will capitalise on.

The breakdown of Hogan is almost complete and it's great. You painted a great picture of a man who has almost been broken before he even steps into the ring.

A nice little addition with Eddie Gilbert getting the ref shirt for the women's title match which is perfect given his interaction thus far with the females on the roster. Molly and Victoria of course try to sway him to their side but Victoria turning on Molly Holly was nice and then she focuses the attention on her by kissing Gilbert. It all plays into another match you've built very well.

Hogan celebrating getting his belt back like he just won an Iron Man Match was brilliant. Hall dropping the C bomb would flip a switch after everything he has had to hear during the show. DiBiase adding the final caveat was also great and not something I saw coming.

Hogan had to gain some sort of credibility back and him costing Hall the match against Andre makes sense. But wait - Perfect is out to even the score and it all breaks down. Hogan and Andre hit the exclamation point on Hall so Andre maintains his momentum heading into the match VS Perfect. A well scripted brawl with the faces and heels facing each other down to end your go home show is fitting given the factions you have on your shows.

All in all it's been well built throughout and you have a stacked card showing the depth of your roster. Looking forward to reviewing the PPV which is next on the agenda once I get another bit of free time.

BWA (Bounty Hunter) Wrestlepalooza:
    Tatanka winning the opening match was definitely a good decision. As you said he's a level above Horace and Virgil and he can either get a push or be cannon fodder for the faces when they gain an upper hand down the line. Nice way to open the show.

I liked the officials removing every sort of weapon from the ringside area before the Hannibal/Abdullah match - not sure it will work though. I liked the match though. Not using the traditional weapons made it an intriguing contest and the finish was well written. Hannibal had to get the win really after all he had gone through but Abdullah has reason for payback after it seems he really won the match. Great stuff.

Sabu and Shiek started like a house on fire and I liked that you used the broken bottle shards from the previous match at the begining. Good, intense action with some great spots and the exclamation point being the Arabian Skullcrusher through the table. Loving all your matches so far - and it's only the pre show!

I was actually surprised about The Varsity Club getting the win in your next match, particularly given how strong you've booked Bam Bam but man it took a lot to keep him down. Dan Spivey helping his old buddies was interesting and I wonder will it help him or hinder him in his upcoming match.

Ronda dominating all and sundry from the get go was good. I liked that you played on Gilbert having a favorite after the kiss from Victoria last week but to no avail as Rousey taps her first. Molly is next to fall and then Toyota goes down after some vicious ground and pound leading into an interesting one on one encounter between Aja Kong and the Rowdy one. But hey, it doesn't last long and what a way to finish the match - that elbow sounded vicious and Aja Kong gets one hell of a victory. You can do many things with the women going forward but given Rousey's dominance if she sticks around I presume a one on one with Kong would be the best choice next. Another good match and this card is really heating up now.

The tag match between Money Inc and Spivey/Hansen had another of those 'I should have guessed it, but didn't!' endings with Spivey turning his back on Hansen seemingly for money - everyone has a price I guess! It definitely makes sense that it would be Spivey to turn and you handled it well.

Nash and Batista was everything I wanted it to be. I particularly loved the duct tape spot which I initially thought might end the match but I was (pleasantly) surprised to see Nash go over strong here. The end spot was well executed and your explanation afterwards answers the few lingering questions I had over the decision so kudos.

Loved the quick interaction between Hall and Nash afterwards by the way, they are the Outsiders after all and I'm certain Nash has been very conflicted during the whole Hall/Hogan feud.

I think the Mr Perfect/Andre match is my favorite of your card, the psychology was excellent with Perfect working the legs early on and it playing into the end nicely. Andre had a great spell of dominance as expected but Perfect keeps the undefeated streak alive against his toughest opponent maybe ever. I loved the part where he smashes up his newly won belt too as you have him primed for a run at the main title once Hall/Hogan concludes which as you said is fresh and new.

Again, the start of the main event was great. Hogan trying to Hulk up but getting stopped by the Razor's Edge only to use the veteran instincts to get the foot on the rope. Horace comes out to help his cousin and ends up inadvertently saving the match for Hall was nice too.A number of refs fall and then you think the screw job is in with the NWO ref running to the ring - but then counts Hogan's shoulders to the mat. Great call and Hall wins deservedly given how strong he's been booked throughout.

DiBiase reforming the Million Dollar Corporation was great and Hogan is truly deserted when Nash comes down and together he and Hall take out Hogan for good. Great way to end the PPV and as you said, this was all about Hogan getting what he had coming to him since the beginning.

Once again you've delivered an excellent show and have to be considered one of the faves for the draft title. I thoroughly enjoyed the show from start to finish and all of the matches had the right winners in my opinion given how it had been booked. It was a pleasure reading through it.

BCW (Beakerjoe) Show 3:
    Man that first segment with Miz was just great. You perfectly captured how much of an asshole Miz's character can be and I loved the use of Clarence Mason (who I think I picked the random number to draft for ya). Pillman gets his match and some form of retribution after last week but what a way to kick off the third show.

And finally Bourne has seen enough of Neville's over aggression (roid rage?) Man did he beat the heck out of Alexander first though. This has been simmering for a while now and I'm glad it's finally boiled over. The interaction between Graves and Bourne afterwards was great too.

Again my fave tag feud gets another chapter next. Two out of Three Falls is fitting for one that's been simmering since last year and I'm looking forward to seeing the climax at Ultimate Chaos.

Well, I didn't expect this. Graves taken out by Neville? I love the angle and with Graves now being laid out by Neville it adds fuel to the fire.

The Kevin Owens interview had a 'Bret screwed Bret' vibe off it which was great. I loved the selfishness of Owens which was excellently portrayed. You did say you were going to show WWE how to book Owens and so far you've delivered.

Del Rio cheap shotting Riddle after the match and potentially injuring him was well done too. I can imagine Del Rio doing this to gain the advantage in real life and his use of Paige's phrase was nicely worked in.

You captured Savage's emotion really well during the next promo. He knows he has been manipulated into accepting the match but it doesn't matter. With one action this has become a must see match and everything building up to it makes sense now.

Paige and Asuka as the main event would be a big time match and you captured the action well. The brass knucks shot and Blayze's interference all worked well and Asuka retains because it makes sense. Paige brought her to her limits and can move swiftly into the feud with Blayze because of her involvement. The aftermath with Nakano attacking and laying her out again would leave a nice visual to close the show.

Had a read of beakerjoe's BCW shows yesterday and scribbled down some notes:

BCW (preview show) -
    Savage taking the heavyweight crown is the right move. You put him over strong. Miz as IC champ is another smart call. I'm intrigued by your plans for Paige - I'd forgotten you had her and Del Rio on the same show. Owens or Del Rio in the title picture - either one works great. Miz filming McGarnicle - I like it! Monsoon as figurehead - again makes sense. Loving the use of Pillman - I sense this will end in tears and be glorious.
    The press conference was excellent. I'm loving the use of Del Rio and Paige and Liz and Savage obviously work. The fall from Liz was a great old school angle. I like the use of twitter too which was clever. Overall top notch start.

BCW (Show 1) -
    I liked the start a lot and Ciampa and Gargano certainly have competition now. Love that description of Paige and Del Rio as the Bonnie and Clyde of BCW. I like the serious presentation of Neville; also got a kick out of Mal. A. Hide. Miz interviewing Pillman should be great and good to see Riddle pushed strong. Another fun segment with Paige and ADR. You have Paige's character down so well. Women's angle was well done - poor Asuka. As I thought, the interview with Miz and Pillman delivered. I knew Pillman would be unleashed at some point and Miz is the right guy to do it.
    The main event was well done and you captured the emotion of the retirement. I was a bit disappointed Del Rio didn't win just because I'm loving your booking of him so far, but I'm sure you've something good in store for him coming up. Another great read.

BCW (Show 2) -
    Loved Paige teasing the interviewer and then having Del Rio go after him. Love this act. Nice line from Alundra about making a career throwing garbage in the trash. Got a kick out of Pillman showing up with the ticket. The angle with Miz was well done and the reference to Pillman's ankle. Riddle and Del Rio is a clever match up; I forgot both guys have an MMA background so they mesh well.
    The main event was well done again. I didn't expect the powerbomb spot - great way to make Owens look demented and have the fans desperate for Savage to get revenge. Another strong show.

BCW (Show 3) -
    Really fun opening segment with Miz doing the You Deserve It chants and the disguise was a nice surprise. Neville's story is intriguing. Very good Owens promo and the use of Rocky to explain his actions. Nice, effective angle with ADR targeting Riddle's shoulder. Savage accepting the challenge in crazed fashion was good and a strong ending with Bull's challenge.

BCW (Show 4) -
    Loved the opening with ADR and Paige mocking Riddle and Blayze. This act has definitely been my favourite - gonna have to mention it for the Slammy awards. Submission match is a great stip. Bourne vs Neville makes sense and will be a great match. The Miz/Pillman segment was great too, using people from Pillman's past, only for Pillman to get the last laugh. These two have also been booked great. The build up for the women's match was well handled and Owens and Savage ended the show strongly. I liked Owens referencing Savage's trust issues, and the spitting is simple and effective. The card looks terrific and I'm looking forward to the PPV.

I'll look to read the BCW PPV later and give feedback over the weekend.

• Advertisement

beakerjoe (Ultimate Chaos PPV) -
    I enjoyed the opener and no surprise I love Paige going over; you've booked her brilliantly. A strong win for her.

I liked the story you told with Neville/Bourne. I think there's more mileage with these two and Graves thrown in and the way you booked it means it can progress for a while yet which is good.

The tag match was a great read - I liked the way Ciampa couldn't make the save - and absolutely it made sense for Arn and Tully to win. Fans had been speculating that DIY had no competition so the fact they lost hammers home that they have a tough challenge on their hands.

I was pleased Pillman won because Miz had said Pillman hadn't got his hands on gold so it made sense for the story. I think this is another feud that has plenty left in the tank. I don't think Miz is hurt by the loss at all.

So far loving the booking of part 1. Now to part 2...

I think this match was the one you referenced when reviewing my PPV. I really liked the way Riddle won and the beating by Alberto with the chair gets his heat back while also establishing Riddle as a babyface to get behind.

I was pleasantly surprised you gave Bull the win - I thought you would go the other way here but I prefer this as it solidifies Bull as a force, as well as putting Asuka in the unfamiliar position of being the chasing underdog. The way you wrote it also puts question marks on the health of Asuka's neck. Great stuff all round.

The main event capped off the PPV perfectly. I wasn't sure what way you would go with this one but I like that you gave fans the fairytale ending. The mind games from Owens throughout were great. Also think I spotted a Simpsons reference with the sign Owens tore up. Loved Owens going for the elbow, only for Savage to grab the chair in defence. The final visual was a great feelgood feeling to wrap up the season.

Overall, this was an excellent title defence. I was keen to see how you'd do because while I know you are great at these shows, I also know hosting the Draft and writing at the same time is very challenging, yet I think you made it look easy, which is a testament to your ability. Even though I've plenty more shows to read, this could easily be the winning show and I'd not be a bit surprised. Terrific work as usual.

paulie - PCW (Show 1) -
    I enjoyed the women's Rumble. I sense perhaps a feud coming with Sasha and the Bellas? Vickie winning the match was a nice surprise. She'll be a great heel champ.

The number one contender rumble was even more enjoyable. I liked Ziggler doing the skinning the cat to survive.

Giant Gonzalez was booked like a great monster which I enjoyed.

I popped for Rocky Johnson winning the Rumble and eliminating his son. Can't wait to see how The Rock reacts. Great start for PCW.

paulie - PCW (Show 2) -
    I liked the opener with Rock and his father. You captured the disappointment Rocky senior felt.

Good to see Sasha taking on a Bella which is good progression from the last episode. Looks like maybe Sasha vs Vickie at the PPV which would be a lot of fun.

Jericho vs Ziggler ending in a double count out leaves us wanting more. Ladder match for the vacant tag belts should be good. Looking forward to that.

I really liked the main event and how you handled. I didn't see Rock helping his dad; I thought he might help Kennedy instead but I liked how you did it.

Things are progressing very well and it's set up nicely going into the go-home show.

paulie - PCW (show 3) -
    Nice opener and I like how you addressed Kennedy wanting his rematch which makes sense; a number one contender match is a good way to deal with it.

I liked Vickie costing Bertha the win which was a clever move and plays into the Sasha/Vickie build well. It also protects Bertha after the loss. Steel cage again makes sense because Sasha wouldn't want any outside interferece. Good stuff.

Jericho/Ziggler - again leaving us wanting more which I like.

Nikki going against Brie is a good match for those two.

I like Baron standing up to Gonzalez; that will be a tough match to predict at Pauliemania.

Loved the end segment and Rock hitting the Rock Bottom.

This was my favourite of your shows so far and I'm looking forward to the PPV. The card looks great.

paulie - Pauliemania II PPV -
    I liked that you went with the tag match as the opener which would get the fans really excited. I think Rhyno and Slater winning is the right call as I'd expect they'd be who the fans would root for.

I liked that you gave Kennedy a match on the PPV. I thought Strong would win but I guess you wanted Kennedy kept strong (no pun intended).

I liked Brie getting the win. I think that was the right call and you could get more matches out of these two going forward.

I like how you thought out the finish to Jericho vs Ziggler. I could imagine Dolph leaping up for the Zig Zag and Jericho turning and hitting the codebreaker. That would be a great spot.

I'm glad Sasha went over in her match which is the right call. She would be over huge after this win and you would have the potential to do a rematch with Vickie, or a match with Bertha.

I liked Gonzalez getting the win. I figured you would have Corbin win but Gonzalez winning continues to make him look like a monster.

I enjoyed how you booked the main event. I thought there might be some outside interference from Kennedy but I preferred the way you did it as a straight up one on one wrestling match. Rock getting the win makes sense and the embrace was the right way to go. You'd have lots of options going forward, perhaps Rock vs Gonzalez could be one, or Rock vs Kennedy.

Overall I thought you did a great job with your shows. I really liked the booking and I think you did very well getting so many of your roster members over big. I can see you scoring highly in the voting and being in the mix when it's all over next week. Thumbs up for Pauliemania.

Had a read of A Brad Maddox Guy's MWA shows yesterday and jotted down some notes. Here's feedback:

MWA (Preview show) -
    I liked how you laid the groundwork for Shane's arrival. Presenting Brock as a part-timer and there being tension from that was a good move.

I like Sandow going heel; I think he's far better in this role. The Outlaws getting the titles was another sensible decision.

I got a kick out of Caristico referencing his history with Rey in Monday Night Grappling.

Shane's promo was good and revealed his character. Brock vs Ishii should be a war on next week's TV.

Loved the main event segment with Mankind going after Shane. That should be a great match if it's the plan.

MWA Supremacy 1 show -
    Great opening with Mankind having a bounty put on his head. I sense trouble in store for Foley.

The tag match was well laid out, and I thought you did a great job introducing Breeze. I like that you are referencing his history with Lance Storm.

Really good Sandow promo - you have his character and mannerisms down well. I laughed at 'what say ye behemoths'.

Another good promo from Mankind. Great line: 'your sister couldn't stop me and her balls were twice the size of yours.'

I liked Ricochet turning on Swann and the delay with him coming out added to the situation and foreshadowed what was to come.

Authors of Pain were presented strong - I'm keen to see what role Jimmy Hart will have in future. Brock winning his match made sense.

I thought the Battle Royal was very well done and you were effective at furthering several storylines. You also presented your celebrity Rourke well, while Mankind comes out of the match with plenty of sympathy. Great show.

MWA Supremacy 2 -
    I didn't expect Credible going after Storm but I like it.

Nice line from Sandow about Rourke having brain damage.

The Brock sit-down interviews are always good so that was a smart call.

I'm very interested in this extreme patriot gimmick from Swagger.

It looks like Ishii has aligned himself with Jimmy Hart which is a clever move as Hart can do the talking for him. I like Authors of Pain as Shane's henchmen.

I expected Warrior to win the main event but I like that you went with Tanahashi as it will give you a much better match at the PPV. Things are progressing great so far.

MWA Supremacy 3 -
    I continue to enjoy Swagger as the extreme patriot. Borga pairing with him is a good call and reminds me of the time Cesaro was paired with Swagger which was a combo I liked.

Jimmy Hart continues to be a very fun character and I like Noelle being introduced to the Foley story which is a cool development. The Breeze promo was well done because it was believable.

Ricochet winning the title was a fun surprise and builds his momentum, while also furthering things with Sandow and Rouke. Good stuff.

The F-5 to Tanahashi through the table would be an awesome visual.

Excellent main event angle. I liked the back and forth with Mankind and Shane and how you referenced the similarity between the two. Noelle turning on her father was a holy Foley moment - forgive the pun - and I didn't see it coming (I thought maybe Shane would try to make life difficult for her). That was a great moment and stacks the deck even more against Mankind. I think Mankind is my favourite character on your shows and I think this was the best part of your shows so far. Things are set up great for the go-home show.

MWA Supremacy 4 -
    You set your matches up involving Storm and Breeze and the Minnesota Wrecking Crew and Ishii/Choshu and I'm looking forward to them.

I like Ricochet having to take on the guys he turned on.

The main event was excellent and another great visual image involving an F-5 - this time through a flaming table.

Really keen on the PPV now and the build has been terrific.

Wrestlerama IV PPV -
    A smart call to start with this match as few if any can get fans more pumped up than Warrior with that entrance. Even though I've liked Swagger's character, Warrior winning was the right call.

Great booking of Breeze vs Storm and Breeze making Storm tap out with his own hold. You put over Breeze strong. Based on the ending, down the line there could be a potential tag team of Storm and Breeze.

The tag match with the Andersons send off was well done and I liked the moment where Hart tells Ishii to go after Choshu. That gives you a ready-made feud for Ishii going forward.

The booking for Rouke and Sandow was as it should have been and I liked that it gave the fans a feelgood moment after the previous match. This match would generate a ton of publicity so Sandow wouldn't be hurt by it.

Ricochet retaining made sense as it would be too early for a title switch.

I liked Authors of Pain winning which I think these guys needed.

I wondered what big moment you'd go with for the Cell match and I think the one you went with was perfect. It leaves room for a rematch down the line and you gave fans an iconic spot.

I liked Tanahashi winning in the main event. I think that's the right call as Brock could do with chasing the title for a while.

Overall, I thought you did a great job with Wrestlerama IV and all of your shows. You had me invested in all the matches, from the main event to the lower card matches, and it was fun and logically booked. I couldn't take issue with any of your booking decisions.

Big thumbs up and I can see you polling strongly in the voting. And so you should.

Yesterday I read Daithi's DPW shows and put down some notes. I think I reviewed the preview show before, so here's show 1 onwards...

DPW #1 -
    Good start with Manu, Sim and Rikishi ruining the dance contest. That would generate a lot of heat for them right off the bat. I like your use of Captain Lou as well.

I liked Randy destroying Duggan - you're doing a good job establishing Orton's out of control behaviour.

I enjoyed Harper earning a title opportunity. Nice to see him presented as a big deal.

Great ending to the show with Tamina getting the title. I'd forgotten about her heritage and it makes sense she'd link up with the family. Very good start.

DPW #2 -
    Another strong start with Captain Lou and his guys causing chaos in the tag division. I'm liking this stable and you're developing things well. Good move to have Cody and Ted reference their history with Sim and Manu. Nice set up for next week's match with Titus and Nathan.

Orton vs Slaughter on the next show should be good. Looking forward to finding out what Orton does.

Super main event. I thought it might have been Rowan that attacked Luke, leading to Rowan vs Khali. But Goldberg was a much better surprise opponent. You did the right thing putting him over on his first night. Another good show.

DPW #3 -
    Cool to see Naomi introduced to the storyline with Tamina and I loved Tamina walking out on her - that was a nice twist. The Fatal 4 way will be a fun match.

I liked the interaction involving Lou and I continue to enjoy how you use him.

Juvi getting a title opportunity at the PPV is a nice move.

Sting's appearance and how you handled it was epic. I'd forgotten he was n your roster so I enjoyed this a lot. This was great.

Titus and Nathan winning surprised me, yet they needed a big win so it's a good move for them.

The main event angle was clever and put over Khali as a monster, which he needed after his loss last week. Things are looking good going into the go-home show and you're booking everything on point.

DPW #4 (go home show) -
    Well I was right a few shows ago about Rowan being the culprit. I think that's the sensible choice and it's great to see these two as the focus of a serious storyline.

I liked the all out action involving the women which set things up nicely for the PPV.

Great segment involving Orton and Sting - simple and effective; I'm liking the build for this feud most of all. It could even work as your main event if you wanted it to.

Great tag team turmoil stip for the PPV.

And another great main event angle with Khali putting Goldberg through the table, only for Goldberg to get back to his feet. The card looks great and you've built it up really nicely. Looking forward to the PPV.

Destiny Day PPV -
    I liked the opening match which would get fans pumped up, and Harper winning was the right move as I think he has more to offer going forward. The way he won, putting Rowan through four tables, was a great spot.

Nice promo from Lou which got over the importance of tonight to the family.

I got a kick out of Rikishi putting Juvi through the table - just when the announcer thought his table would be okay. A great moment when Juvi returned to the match too. I thought you wrote that bit well: "1-2-SPLASH". Rikishi winning I think was good booking as it gets the family off to a strong start.

Good interaction with Kaitlyn and AJ that reinforced there were no friends in the match.

Tag team turmoil was booked great. I liked the booking of Sim and Manu - started strong, then we see some vulnerability, and then the family get another win on the board.

Orton vs Sting was great and I didn't see the twist coming. It puts over Orton and yourself as a big heel duo going forward, and it gives Sting an excuse for the loss.

Tamina winning and completing the sweep for the family was a good call and puts over the group in a big way. A good visual image of all of them holding aloft their titles.

Ha, poor Hornswoggle!

The main event was well written and again I didn't see the swerve coming, but I think it's a great move as Orton vs Goldberg ought to be the next big program in the future.

Overall, I thought this was a great set of write-ups from yourself. This is your first year doing the game if I'm not mistaken which makes me ever more impressed. The build up to the PPV was great and the big matches delivered. Big thumbs up and I see you doing well in the voting for both the final result, and the Slammies.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope to get all read, voted and feedback done by 20th but having broadband issues

Hopefully the deadline for vote submissions is 23:59 on the 20th because tomorrow will be a very busy day for me and I can't see myself getting any votes in that night. (Gonna miss Monaco vs Dortmund as well which is a separate issue. :()

Have feedback for Necrominus and BH on the way.

Shall we move the voting deadline until Friday 21st? An extra day wont hurt and hopefully Ill be able to sort out said votes over the weekend, how does that sound

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Shall we move the voting deadline until Friday 21st? An extra day wont hurt and hopefully Ill be able to sort out said votes over the weekend, how does that sound

I'd love that. And I think it might be handier on yourself to have the weekend to tally everything up.

• Advertisement

I think I reviewed Necrominus' preview show already. Here's thoughts on the other shows based on notes I took:

NCW Agony part 1 & 2 -
    I like the way you're presenting Edge so far. Can he be trusted? Time will tell.

I got a kick out of Moolah trying to screw Bayley with the dodgy contract - a feud with these two will be fun if that's the direction.

Brown turning on Tarver was a twist I didn't see coming. Good stuff.

I liked the main event angle which suggests trouble in store for Santino and Ryder.

Superstar gained a lot of sympathy with how you wrote that.

Hassan has been presented well.

The use of Backlund was a lot of fun and he's perfect for that role. The turn by Stephanie was another twist I didn't anticipate. Looking forward to her explaining her actions. You're using your celebrity pick very well. A strong start.

Tuesday Night Destruction 1 -
    I liked Steph coming out with the Brotherhood which would be a great visual. Her promo explaining her actions was well done and believable.

I laughed at Adamle thinking Cliff Moher was from NI.

The face off with Vader and Joe was epic. Very keen on this which I'd consider a dream match.

Great segment involving the women which put over Velvet and Madison in a big way.

Another great intro, this time for the Dudleyz.

I enjoyed the main event and Edge winning was the right call. Ryder turning was a fun twist. I thought that might come but not yet. This was an even better show than the opener.

Tuesday Night Destruction 2 -
    Adamle screwing up is a fun gimmick. Love it.

Vader vs Joe, No Holds Barred. That equals money. Can't wait for that.

Excellent angle with Patterson and Superstar. I didn't see that coming. You are good at keeping the reader on their toes. It makes sense to pair them off against each other.

I liked Ryder discovering joining the Brotherhood isn't so easy. I sense he won't make the group but time will tell.

The announcement for the 6-way ladder match was well handled and I liked Mae eyeing the title. Trouble brewing there.

The Brotherhood destroying the Dudleyz was a cool spot.

Edge winning was best for business and Hassan laying him out adds to the story. Looking forward to what's in store for Ryder. Another good show. The build is going very well I must say.

Tuesday Night Destruction 3 (go-home show) -
    Very good opening segment with Ryder going after Santino, leading to Bob's save. Simple and smart booking.

I enjoyed the build for the women's match. You're teasing trouble with Mae and Moolah nicely.

Great segment with Joe and Vader. I've enjoyed the build for this most of all. Adamle being destroyed by both guys was great.

Big bombshell for Steph to Superstar that this will be his last year.

Very well done how you reintroduced Tarver - that was well played.

I liked Edge using the disguise and almost hitting the Conchairto was a cool spot. Awesome final moments with Steph getting arrested and Trump taking charge. This was the best TV show yet and has me keen to see the PPV. Great work.

Natural Selection Part 1 -
    A fun, unexpected start for the show with Disco winning to get the fans off to a happy start. Nice Simpsons tribute in there too.

Great to see the Dudleyz win the titles. I thought the Natural Disasters might win when Bubba was on his own, but you booked it great.

Again the slow build involving Moolah and Mae is great. I sense the pay-off is close.

The booking of Tarver and Brown was perfect imo. I agree with your reasoning and think Brown has more to offer going forward.

I liked how you booked Graham and Patterson. I thought Patterson would win since Graham was leaving but I liked the face getting the win.

Looking forward to part 2...

Natural Selection Part 2 -
    Ha, I laughed at Backlund's line asking Trump to get back to him on climate change.

The 6-way ladder match was well done and some great spots like the Bayley to belly off the ladder and the long awaited pay off to Mae and Moolah. Bayley winning would pop the crowd and as you said there's loads of options going forward.

I liked Ryder and Backlund and thought it was great how you repackaged Ryder with a new look and theme. Ryder winning was right as you want him getting off to a winning start with his new persona.

Vader vs Joe was my favourite build and the match delivered big time. I liked both guys being evenly matched to begin with and some great spots like Vader sending Joe through the logo and Joe kicking out of 2 Vader Bombs. Also liked Vader kicking out of the muscle buster. The ending was great with Vader missing the moonsault. Loved it, and I thought both guys came out of the match strong. I can see this match doing well in the Slammies.

The main event - I loved the big entrancs, especially the Hassan one. Some great action like Trump getting speared, and Hassan tapping with no referee.

I thought Edge winning was the right call tbh! I thought you had nailed it perfectly right there and I was disappointed Hassan got his win; I wanted him to get his comeuppance.

Overall you did a great job Necro and the build with your shows was well thought out and gave the PPV an epic feel. The use of the celebrity was one of the best I've seen so far. I can see you scoring well in the voting. Great work.

Advertisement