Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorbike mechanics near city centre?

• 13-12-2016 12:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Zipppy

Suggest a mechanic near city centre (so I can get there at lunch )
    Just a small job I need done...
    Have used Paddys Pitstop a bit but phone doesnt even ring :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Motorbike doctor on pearse street are OK for small jobs, fitted scottoiler and heated grips for me with decent neat jobs done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,008 ✭✭✭✭GBX

GEM Motorycles are in Donnybrook if your on the southside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Scotts in Harolds X is not too far from City Centre very good by all accounts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭curiousb

Ken Whelan, Love Lane, just off Mount Street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

JP Mototcycles just off Pearse St (Erne Place I think)

• Advertisement

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Motorbike doctor on pearse street are OK for small jobs, fitted scottoiler and heated grips for me with decent neat jobs done.

Don't go near him, absolute cowboy of the highest order. Made absolute ****e of my gsxr and had it for over 2 months. Go to biker.ie and do a search and see what comes up.

I know you said small jobs but still I wouldn't let him tie a pair of shoes.

Op if you tell us what exactly you want done people might be able to give you a better recommendation

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭Thinkingaboutit

JP Motorcycles and Scott's bikes are good. So too are Delaney's Bikes beside Harold's X Bridge, although they only take small bikes like scooters and commuters these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Hi Lads,

Looking for a reliable no rip off place to get bike fixed, have a few issues so looking for place that wont rip me off. Around city centre or Northside of Dublin if possible.

Thanks,
    Graham

Advertisement